In the store | TMA-1 Stones Throw Edition headphones by AIAIAI
European customers visit aiaiai.dk for the best price on shipping.
Stones Throw Records and Copenhagen-based audio design company AIAIAI have collaborated for the TMA-1 Stones Throw Edition headphones. Sporting a selection of fresh, new design features to their signature DJ headphones, the Stones Throw Edition gets its worldwide release on February 12 in select international stores.
The TMA-1 DJ Headphones: our favorite DJ headphone
The original TMA-1 was developed in collaboration with 25 acclaimed, international DJs back in 2010, and it’s the favorite DJ headphone of the in-house Stones Throw DJs. The minimalist, durable DJ tool has undergone a few improvements since 2010, the latest of which is, perhaps, the most remarkable to date owing to its new design features and colorway. This headphone also includes two detachable cords, one of which has a microphone.
Stones Throw x AIAIAI limited edition 7” vinyl
Update: The 7-inch is now sold out. To celebrate the release of the new collaboration, AIAIAI and Stones Throw have a limited edition 7-inch vinyl featuring unreleased material from Peanut Butter Wolf and Dam-Funk. The 45 cover features two Polaroid photos of the artists from the year of the recordings, 1992 and 1993.
In the box:
• Matte black TMA-1 headphones Stones Throw Edition
• Two interchangeable pad types: synthetic and semi-leather
• Two interchangeable & detachable cable types: 1.5m coiled cable and 1.5m straight cable with 3-button microphone
• 1/8-inch to ¼-inch plug adapter
• Carrying pouch
• Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
• Driver Unit Size: mm
• Impedance: 32±15% Ohm
• Load Rating: 0.1W
• Frequency Response: to 20.000 Hz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%
• Sensitivity: 103±3dB Weight w/o
• Shipping weight: 3lb