#1 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

that shit is crazy. i honestly didnt think he was capable of doing that.

for those that dont know, he was at a comedy club doing his act and was getting heckled by some black people in the crowd and he just went off on em. n word flying out of his mouth and making a scene off it by pointing at them at shouting the n word over and over again.

he has apologized for doing it but still...damn.

#2 labeledasabadcharacter

labeledasabadcharacter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:55 PM

yeah, dude lost it. he's gonna be on Letterman tonight apologizing.

#3 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image

#4 defter

defter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:33 PM

lol, Cosmo doesn't like Niggers

http://www.tmz.com/2...caught-on-tape/

smfh

hahaha
'That's what happens when you interrupt the white man'
at least Mel Gibson was drunk

#5 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:49 PM

if only we could have heard what they said to piss him off, most likely didnt justify his rampage but i cant gage his craziness cause i didnt hear the heckling

#6 kcat

kcat

Crate diggin' kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:beats, love songs, Simpsons, guitar

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:52 PM

That $hit he said was just wrong, there's no way to apologize for that. * cough, cough Mel Gibson* :blink:

#7 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:58 PM

Ehhhh

Sienfeld Wasn't That Funny Anyways

#8 shroombudagwa

shroombudagwa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

seems to me that Miceal Richards was always a bit of a crazy guy, I mean I saw him do stand up and was basically Kramer.

So I htink maybe he's just a bit of a nutter, his whole persona has taken over him and he just says what he wants, does what he wants.. watch him, you'll see him, in old Seinfled episodes, dudes just all over the plae and I take it he is in real life too.

so he lost control, my money thats he's a bit off the deep end.

#9 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:07 PM

seems to me that Miceal Richards was always a bit of a crazy guy, I mean I saw him do stand up and was basically Kramer.

So I htink maybe he's just a bit of a nutter, his whole persona has taken over him and he just says what he wants, does what he wants.. watch him, you'll see him, in old Seinfled episodes, dudes just all over the plae and I take it he is in real life too.

so he lost control, my money thats he's a bit off the deep end.

thats odd cause ive seen him in interviews and he seemed vary relaxed and articulate maybe that was him acting :blink:

#10 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:34 PM

Ehhhh
Sienfeld Wasn't That Funny Anyways

Tss you know it was funny! After this I ccant look at the show the same way any more but still that show was a riot...

#11 defter

defter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:55 AM

Tss you know it was funny! After this I ccant look at the show the same way any more but still that show was a riot...

well then check this shit out

yeah so fuck 'em, their show AND their DVD sets... and I was a huge fan, too... :blink:

#12 kcat

kcat

Crate diggin' kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:beats, love songs, Simpsons, guitar

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:22 AM

^^ that vid is crazy =O

----

How can he even BEGIN to say he's not a racist? If there wouldn't have been a video cam. in the room there wouldn't be an apology.

http://www.cbsnews.c...in2201817.shtml

#13 jaylib06

jaylib06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:06 AM

Damn, that was crazy. :o

#14 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:43 AM

What he said didn't suprise me at all, but the way he said it did suprised me.

lol@him not realizing it was all caught on tape.

lol@the apology. If I didn't hate the word AWKWARD, I'd use it here.

#15 bronx nigga

bronx nigga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:25 AM

Ok so if kramer is racist then every comedian on bet, def jam, and other comedy show that talk about white people are racist too. let's just keep it even and consistant. I enjoy all the race jokes as long as they are funny and it's about all races not singleing out 1 race like bet, def jam and p didiy's comedy show does. Shit If I didnt hear a comedian in every set say "you know what I hate about white people" If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could retire a millionaire. So this clown kramer is racist and so are others but yet we dont hear about them why?

#16 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,514 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:32 AM

If I didnt hear a comedian in every set say "you know what I hate about white people" If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could retire a millionaire. So this clown kramer is racist and so are others but yet we dont hear about them why?

cos they are black and in this 'ooh lets not offend anyone' society no white guy or woman is EVER gonna pull up a black comedian on white jokes

with that said that kramer guy wasnt really making racist jokes he just totally went off at them,and i do believe thats how he feels about black people in general

i dunno just my opinion <_<

#17 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:46 AM

The shit was rediculous. It wasn't a joke, it wasn't funny, it was some racist rage bullshit.

Shit was so pathetic and lame. End of story.

#18 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:00 AM

huh? White comedians diss blacks all the time. Have you ever been to a white comedy club or saw a Comedy Central Roast? But that's not even the point. "Kramer" wasn't even making jokes. He was unleashing some of that rage he's been holding in for years...and only because he didn't realize the cameras were rolling.

#19 Ambient

Ambient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:02 PM

He said '50 years ago you would be hanging from a tree' thats a quote! This doesn't compare to any black comedian making fun of white people. He made fun of slavery, he implied that it was unfortunate to him that slavery no longer exists. There is no equivalent a black comedian could say about white people, black people never enslaved white people. I was so shocked that there were people laughing at what he was saying, and then he went on the same show the next day and acted like nothing happened.

#20 NineSSix

NineSSix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:07 PM

Posted Image

Hes the BOW TIE KILLER!!!!! What did you expect (haha). Funny how he lost it, not cool what he said! Why did he call him a "cheap mutha phucker" that was funny.

#21 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:06 PM

Ok so if kramer is racist then every comedian on bet, def jam, and other comedy show that talk about white people are racist too. let's just keep it even and consistant. I enjoy all the race jokes as long as they are funny and it's about all races not singleing out 1 race like bet, def jam and p didiy's comedy show does. Shit If I didnt hear a comedian in every set say "you know what I hate about white people" If I had a dollar every time I heard that I could retire a millionaire. So this clown kramer is racist and so are others but yet we dont hear about them why?

Comedians making a joke about race is not the same as calling audience members n***ers and talking about lynching in a fit of anger.

He's a cry baby who can't take the heat of stand up and he's racist. Nuff said.

#22 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:04 PM

well then check this shit out

yeah so fuck 'em, their show AND their DVD sets... and I was a huge fan, too... <_<

it sounds fucking horrendous what Michael Richards said and im really gutted because i love seinfeld - but who is this Danny Hoch??? .... there was no humour or charisma in his video. he sounds and looks like a cunt!! is he big in the states or something??

#23 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:20 PM

^ that guy is trying to hard to make a big deal out of nothing

#24 Sanka

Sanka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Folding clothes.

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:10 PM

He said '50 years ago you would be hanging from a tree' thats a quote!

I don't think that's accurate.

However, I think people here are comparing him to other comedians and other jokes. I don't think this was a joke ... at all. I think the guy has some serious issues upstairs that he needs to deal with. I bet that he'll be in some sort of rehabilitation center within the week. I hope he finds the help that he needs.

#25 BigErnMcCracken

BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:42 PM

OK true he was getting heckled....but man if you can't handle getting heckled as a stand-up comedian....you don't need to be a stand-up comedian.

I've seen comedians deal with hecklers and just rip them to shreds making fun of them....now THATS funny.
He just lost it.....he obviously cannot handle being a stand-up comedian.

#26 KennyFresh

KennyFresh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image

Hes the BOW TIE KILLER!!!!! What did you expect (haha). Funny how he lost it, not cool what he said! Why did he call him a "cheap mutha phucker" that was funny.

The dude who was heckling him all night said on CNN that Richards kind of had a running joke about the heckler about how he was rich & the guy yelling at him wasn't, kind of on like what Andy Kauffman used to do.

and if you seen Richards' act before, you'd know that yelling like that is pretty normal for him, so combine that with being pissed off from being heckled at all night, and a poor attempt at shock value gone wrong, and you get that video.

I really don't think he's a genuine racist though.
If you see his interview on Letterman (http://www.ifilm.com/video/2798827), you can tell how shook & fucked up about the whole situation he is.

But thats just my opinion.

#27 defter

defter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:36 PM

it sounds fucking horrendous what Michael Richards said and im really gutted because i love seinfeld - but who is this Danny Hoch??? .... there was no humour or charisma in his video. he sounds and looks like a cunt!! is he big in the states or something??

the guy is not at all a big deal in the states, just an interesting tale..

but yeah, a number of little 'nothings' (I'd hardly call a joke about blackface a nothing, personally) can sometimes add up to a 'something.'

I remember ppl being upset when the episode about the Puerto Rican day parade aired, the whole bit about 'they're a very festive people' or whatever.. I may not understand their offense but I wouldn't try and deny them of it.. as I can't say that I come from their perspective.

and OF COURSE he's going to look uncomfortable and shaken up, HE WAS EXPOSED for racist thought. some shit about how back in the day they'd have a fork up his ass and 'he's a nigger! he's a nigger!' unless he wasn't ashamed I'd HOPE that he was shaken up. don't mean he doens't have racist thoughts.
just because Mel Gibson was appalled at his own behavior doesn't mean he doesn't have anti-semitic thought patterns, either...

#28 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

If you see his interview on Letterman (http://www.ifilm.com/video/2798827), you can tell how shook & fucked up about the whole situation he is.

But thats just my opinion.

But he is an actor though isn't he?

#29 KennyFresh

KennyFresh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:43 PM

But he is an actor though isn't he?

so by your logic, his controversial rant could've just as easily been him acting too, right?

#30 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:41 PM

so by your logic, his controversial rant could've just as easily been him acting too, right?

hm maybe, but it was it sure wasn't entertaining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users