234 replies to this topic

#61 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

there is replies in this thread that make me want to stab myself in my eyeballs with a rusty screwdriver

#62 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:46 PM

please do so

#63 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

there is replies in this thread that make me want to stab myself in my eyeballs with a rusty screwdriver

Well if you die from infections before you get a chance to tell us i'll be sure to log it at the Smithsonian and perhaps it will become one of the new wonders of the universe

or you could just tell us now.

#64 Bill Collector

Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

This thread would be so much better if we got even more album covers...

#65 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

I found this customer review on amazon:

"WOW! Madlab must have taught his lil' bro (Jaylib) some good tricks in the "beat conducting" class because this album is McNasty Good! Not Mc Nasty Filth like one of the songs is called! Jaylib has delved into the vaults of his metal villained brothers vaults and come up with an album which may even rival Young MC's sophomore effort "Born to be Young" (thats pushing it though tehee) I really liked the dope scripting on the Percee Pee track, that guy knows how to spit words out his mouth, and sometimes his words rhyme with his name! Me thinks its time for the metal faced one to hang up his metal face of doom, or at least give it to Jaylib - he deserves it more. Buy this album and spark up some mad ism's you deserve it!"

Watch out Madlib and Oh No, Here comes madlab and jaylib!

#66 SneakyWalrus92

SneakyWalrus92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

Ah, sexism. :lol:

#67 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

I wrote meatmistress in conjunction with the lost of yours balls therefore advocating what? u guessed it cow boy (May your Not so luck charmsRIP)

and i wasnt truly thinking you would put it on a shirt, i wrote it to make a point. i also said in a post earlier that i thought the photo was funny!

However it can be misinterpreted if in the wrong hands.
And so out of all of this the only thing you got correct about me is that im not from here, and im going to assume that you mean

Texas?

(well yee fucking haw)

Im from Jay pan (japan) And i spent the other half in Cali. But it seems like down dare in texas you boys aren't accustom to intelligent women .
who's know maybe all you know is cunts dumb bitches, goats, donkeys
you knw farm animals, and im sure your the king of donkey punch
well here in the big city its a bit different. we have what you might sometimes call a brain
and we have rights. we can drive and read and its very diverse. so a lot of people here speak more than one language heck most people round here aren't from America
Well son the world is a lot bigger than Texas and it might be in your best interest to learn another language , you know china and india are taking over

the wrong hands? what is it a fucking conspiracy? i think you watch too many movies. i'm from dallas/fort worth, it is a big city darlin. i don't give a shit where yr from, i just hate it when fuck-tards can't type. i can't even argue w/ you over the internet because i gotta spend an hour deciphering yr typing. i got no problem w/ intellignet women, but when you can't even type correctly or use correct grammar i gotta start too question yr "intelligence". and yeah, those "ryhmes" in yr sig... what the fuck? so yr a whore then right? how much? 5 dolla make you holla?

#68 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

This thread would be so much better if we got even more album covers...

co-fucking-sign. them shits are hilarious!

#69 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

please do so

shut it arent you the one thats like 11?

#70 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

sorry, i'm bored, I have no problems with shakey finch.

#71 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

Well if you die from infections before you get a chance to tell us i'll be sure to log it at the Smithsonian and perhaps it will become one of the new wonders of the universe

or you could just tell us now.

you know everytime you reply to a thread all i read is blah blah blah blah blah i know some of the virgins on here love all your pretend lesbian shit but it doesnt rub with me

p.s.

could of sworn i told you like 4 months ago to not even adress me til you learned proper english or got a sense of humour

#72 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:00 PM

sorry, i'm bored, I have no problems with shakey finch.

i dont actually have a problem with you lets be friends?

#73 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

you know everytime you reply to a thread all i read is blah blah blah blah blah i know some of the virgins on here love all your pretend lesbian shit but it doesnt rub with me

p.s.

could of sworn i told you like 4 months ago to not even adress me til you learned proper english or got a sense of humour

:lol: exactly!

#74 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

:lol: exactly!

thanks mate i thought i was the only one that thought she talks complete shite!

i know im gonna get some weird reply off her about me having a small dick or hating women but really though its not the case its just that she talks fucking bollocks!

#75 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

i know, i can't ever understand what she fucking talking about. and she talks all this "yr a women hater" shit, and her sig has "lyrics" that are totally degrading to women... and just plain gross/whack. i say fuck her, that's why.

#76 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

the wrong hands? what is it a fucking conspiracy? i think you watch too many movies. i'm from dallas/fort worth, it is a big city darlin. i don't give a shit where yr from, i just hate it when fuck-tards can't type. i can't even argue w/ you over the internet because i gotta spend an hour deciphering yr typing. i got no problem w/ intellignet women, but when you can't even type correctly or use correct grammar i gotta start too question yr "intelligence". and yeah, those "ryhmes" in yr sig... what the fuck? so yr a whore then right? how much? 5 dolla make you holla?

Okay big city country bwoy, those ryhmes in my sig are from an actual quote from a kool kieth track which starts off with "Honey blaah blaah' Im not going to type the rest but you get the point right? So we can close that csi file.

Im starting to question your intelligence and English is my second language not your's!

And i see you wont stop with the 'me love you long time and 5 dolla Asian hooker cracks, knowing everything in your home was made in an Asian country, so you should show some restraint from racist and sexist comments, because as i said before the world is a lot bigger than fort worth a city in the state of Texas
UMkaay

Ive pretty much addressed all your issues with me and have even given you a little info on the fact that fort worth is in the state of Texas AND on top of that the guy that made the dam thread is being way cool with me, so i wish he would curb your ass
because this isnt even an argument based on any facts
Its just a dumb bar fight with you getting pissed at a jap chick! that showed ur ass up.

#77 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

[quote name='shakey finch' date='Aug 11 2008, 08:58 AM' post='125500']

p.s.

[/quote

No it wasn't 4mnths ago and no i told you to grow up and stop hiding behind other people and talk to me on your own.
and what doesn't rub with you huh sf? i mean whats to rub , you still have some growing to do and if you want to go over all that happen last year i dont mind i have a few more weeks of free time in the u.s so stop showing off and get to the point.

p.s i have a sense of humor i carry it with me everywhere i go, ur photo locked tight in my diary in case i run out of toilet paper i can whip out your photo and blah blah blah and blah blah blah some more thinking to my self dam this shakey snatch wipe came in handy

#78 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

lol...Honeyryder always gets into the best arguments...usually I get bored quickly reading arguments, but at least hers are entertaining.

Carry on.

#79 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

lol...Honeyryder always gets into the best arguments...usually I get bored quickly reading arguments, but at least hers are entertaining.

Carry on.

i wish i was back in japan i miss my studio

anyhooo

GO TEXAS GO TEXAS GO EXAS GO XAS GO AS GO ASS GO ASS

Actually i like this song

#80 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

Okay big city country bwoy, those ryhmes in my sig are from an actual quote from a kool kieth track which starts off with "Honey blaah blaah' Im not going to type the rest but you get the point right? So we can close that csi file.

Im starting to question your intelligence and English is my second language not your's!

And i see you wont stop with the 'me love you long time and 5 dolla Asian hooker cracks, knowing everything in your home was made in an Asian country, so you should show some restraint from racist and sexist comments, because as i said before the world is a lot bigger than fort worth a city in the state of Texas
UMkaay

Ive pretty much addressed all your issues with me and have even given you a little info on the fact that fort worth is in the state of Texas AND on top of that the guy that made the dam thread is being way cool with me, so i wish he would curb your ass
because this isnt even an argument based on any facts
Its just a dumb bar fight with you getting pissed at a jap chick! that showed ur ass up.

oh ok so it's ok for kool keith to degrade women but not me then? thanks for clearing tha tup for me. oh i'm not racist, and i'm only sexist w/ dumb bitches... ie you. so yr informing me that fort worth is in the state of texas? i think maybe the language barrier is keeping you form being able to express what yr trying too say.... cause that's a real fuck tard thing to say there captain obvious. so you calling yr self a jap chick, after you've been telling me i'm being a "racist" and "sexist" is you showing my ass up? you know what, i'm done w/ yr ass. you make no sense, you can't type, and yr really annoying. and i'm naming my next rap album GAYLIB!

#81 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

Funny that o'connor spent all that time talking about how Honeyryder has a language barrier, and yet it took me 3 or 4 tries to read his retarded-12-year-old-text-message-style shorthand. lol.

But oh well...game-on.

#82 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:21 PM

12 year old short hand? the only words i abreviate are your (yr) and with (w/). maybe you and honey(dick) ryder should go on a date.

#83 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

HONEYRYDER WIN"S
Posted Image

#84 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:35 PM

O conner its over.
Subbass you predicted the out come in my pm, and his last msge was clear, let him be

Its over and i want to talk about china, isic and Berny mac else where

#85 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:39 PM

yeah, you totally won. simmer down chun li.

#86 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

His plea for a cease fire was very clear to me

you know, i'm done . and i'm naming my next rap album GAYLIB!

#87 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

yeah, you totally won. simmer down chun li.

So can we have a respectable conversation with out any name calling ?

if so i will Honor your request for a cease fire

#88 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

Rip Isaac Hayes, Bernie Mac, And This Thread.

#89 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

12 year old short hand? the only words i abreviate are your (yr) and with (w/). maybe you and honey(dick) ryder should go on a date.

My only reply to that is:

i think maybe the language barrier is keeping you form being able to express what yr trying too say

Classic.

#90 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

ST Bot EXILE THIS THREAD TO THE LAND OF THE DICKRIDERS ISLAND

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users