^^ :huh: funny thread. chill burden!

#33 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/j-o-c-o

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:05 PM

ya'll some up tight fucks huh. that shit is hilarious.

#34 Guest_GOYO(Monsta X)_*

Guest_GOYO(Monsta X)_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

we have a lot of new faces

#35 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:52 PM

funny all the new dudes are negative on this, but all the people that have been here for a bit are laughing their asses off.

lmao.

this shit is classic.

You bitches disrespect Madlib and J Dilla by NOT laughing at Gaylib.

#36 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

well i'm relatively new. i use to post here and then stoped for a long time and came back w/ a new username. either way, that shit is hilarious. how could anybody not laugh at that? madlib and dilla are always putting comedic shit in their songs. i bet dillas up there burning one w/ hendrix and biggie laughing his ass off. what ever up there is.

#37 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

think theres a few people in this thread *cough flybugs cough* that might need to get some air or a girlfriend or both?

#38 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:19 AM

gay ass BITCH!
outta all the things to post you come here making a mockery of jaylib
dumb fuck!

Frikin Idiot.

GAYlib is GAYlib because it rhymes with JAYlib, if it was PAYlib or BAYlib then you wouildn't care, but idiots are afraid of the word GAY.

#39 Grandmaster Mighty White

Grandmaster Mighty White

borderline schizo....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Interests:Beats Teeshirts & MaryJane

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:49 AM

think theres a few people in this thread *cough flybugs cough* that might need to get some air or a girlfriend or both?

you could even combine the two with an inflatable sex doll... with the bonus of no starting stupid arguments, cheating on you, or getting jealousy ;)

yo, the initial post was pretty funny.... if you take offence to it, or consider it as an insult to Mr Dee then you obviously ain't too clever.

by the way shakey what does "flybugs" mean?

#40 JustAnotherDj

JustAnotherDj

noone special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:34 AM

funny all the new dudes are negative on this, but all the people that have been here for a bit are laughing their asses off.

true. i dont get how this is "disrespectign jaylib" anyway. its not like its saying they are gay....

#41 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:55 AM

by the way shakey what does "flybugs" mean?

dunno mate thats the guys name who is spunking his knickers in this thread

#42 Josh G

Josh G

Gonzo

• Members
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

haha shakey you funny cunt

#43 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:39 PM

GayLib is no different from writing GayDilla

If JD's mom saw this and started crying you would feel bad. If JD was alive no one would care
maybe j would smile

And im sure that the person that made this is a true fan of j however

If j's daughter or mother and other family saw this it would be hurtful and not because people are scared of gays but just because his mom knows the lingo kids use and it would imply that the album was not good.

I hope his mother doesn't see this, it might make her cry.

Please dont take this the wrong way either you have a good talent.

#44 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

LOL! shut the fuck up! are you serious?! LOL! the fuck is mrs. yancey gonna be doing on the ST msg board? you should "honey dip" some balls in yr throat, maybe that'll keep you busy and off a msg board. man i hate dumb bitches.

#45 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

LOL! shut the fuck up! are you serious?! LOL! the fuck is mrs. yancey gonna be doing on the ST msg board? you should "honey dip" some balls in yr throat, maybe that'll keep you busy and off a msg board. man i hate dumb bitches.

She doesn't have to be on the board

the point is

If see saw it, how would she feel?!?! its something you wouldn't want to ask or bring up because if she got upset you would forever be sorry

The JDIlla save change my life T shirt is by far the best thing a fan has even done in the eyes of mrs. yancey.

And where would your skin tight gaylib t shirt fit in this picture at his concert ?

somewhere in between a foot in a shoe, your face and many fist, ending with your O'Connor balls dipped jammed between the curve and the street sewer out side the venue....
Thats what we dumb bitch's call the lucky charm special somewhere over the rainbow

ITs Your Girl HONEYRYDER THEMEATMISTRESS

#46 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Umm...

What does this have to do with Dilla?

Tyson Gay + Madlib = Gaylib.

I bet you wouldn't be as offended if it was changing up Madlib (MadGay)

RIP J Dilla
It's just funny cause the olympics are near, but you idiots are busy whining and complaining.

#47 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

GayLib is no different from writing GayDilla

That would be Dilla with Tyson Gay's face pasted on him.

#48 o'connor

o'connor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

She doesn't have to be on the board

the point is

If see saw it, how would she feel?!?! its something you wouldn't want to ask or bring up because if she got upset you would forever be sorry

The JDIlla save change my life T shirt is by far the best thing a fan has even done in the eyes of mrs. yancey.

And where would your skin tight gaylib t shirt fit in this picture at his concert ?

somewhere in between a foot in a shoe, your face and many fist, ending with your O'Connor balls dipped jammed between the curve and the street sewer out side the venue....
Thats what we dumb bitch's call the lucky charm special somewhere over the rainbow

ITs Your Girl HONEYRYDER THEMEATMISTRESS

lol, nobodies putting the fucking thing on a t-shirt you ignorant cunt. it's a fucking photo shopped picture on a fucking msg board! it's funny! and i'm gonna go ahead and guess yr not from here, cause yr typing is horrible and most of it is very hard to decipher. and "meatmistress"? so yr advocating being a ho and stretching yr asshole open? i'm sure mrs. yancey (yet alone yr own mother) would be delighted to hear that. once again, i hates me soem dumb bitches.

#49 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:00 PM

lol, nobodies putting the fucking thing on a t-shirt you ignorant cunt. it's a fucking photo shopped picture on a fucking msg board! it's funny! and i'm gonna go ahead and guess yr not from here, cause yr typing is horrible and most of it is very hard to decipher. and "meatmistress"? so yr advocating being a ho and stretching yr asshole open? i'm sure mrs. yancey (yet alone yr own mother) would be delighted to hear that. once again, i hates me soem dumb bitches.

I wrote meatmistress in conjunction with the lost of yours balls therefore advocating what? u guessed it cow boy (May your Not so luck charmsRIP)

and i wasnt truly thinking you would put it on a shirt, i wrote it to make a point. i also said in a post earlier that i thought the photo was funny!

However it can be misinterpreted if in the wrong hands.
And so out of all of this the only thing you got correct about me is that im not from here, and im going to assume that you mean

Texas?

(well yee fucking haw)

Im from Jay pan (japan) And i spent the other half in Cali. But it seems like down dare in texas you boys aren't accustom to intelligent women .
who's know maybe all you know is cunts dumb bitches, goats, donkeys
you knw farm animals, and im sure your the king of donkey punch
well here in the big city its a bit different. we have what you might sometimes call a brain
and we have rights. we can drive and read and its very diverse. so a lot of people here speak more than one language heck most people round here aren't from America
Well son the world is a lot bigger than Texas and it might be in your best interest to learn another language , you know china and india are taking over

#50 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

I wrote meatmistress in conjunction with the lost of yours balls therefore advocating what? u guessed it cow boy (May your Not so luck charmsRIP)

and i wasnt truly thinking you would put it on a shirt, i wrote it to make a point. i also said in a post earlier that i thought the photo was funny!

However it can be misinterpreted if in the wrong hands.
And so out of all of this the only thing you got correct about me is that im not from here, and im going to assume that you mean

Texas?

(well yee fucking haw)

Im from Jay pan (japan) And i spent the other half in Cali. But it seems like down dare in texas you boys aren't accustom to intelligent women .
who's know maybe all you know is cunts dumb bitches, goats, donkeys
you knw farm animals, and im sure your the king of donkey punch
well here in the big city its a bit different. we have what you might sometimes call a brain
and we have rights. we can drive and read and its very diverse. so a lot of people here speak more than one language heck most people round here aren't from America
Well son the world is a lot bigger than Texas and it might be in your best interest to learn another language , you know china and india are taking over

Born and raised Texas 11 year old right here, I kinda know how to drive (Grandpa is teaching me :lol:) I can read, I'm on a freakin' message board, it's hard enough to read all these "lols, WTF, lmao yr, IMOs" I live in a big city, I make beats, I rhyme, I DJ, I scratch pretty decently, I draw, I animate, I'm pretty functional so I think I have a brain, I tag, I skate, I dig through record stores (went through 2 today), and I know who Lord Quas really is.

Yee-Freakin'-Haw.

Go JaPaN

#51 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

Born and raised Texas 11 year old right here, I kinda know how to drive (Grandpa is teaching me :lol:) I can read, I'm on a freakin' message board, it's hard enough to read all these "lols, WTF, lmao yr, IMOs" I live in a big city, I make beats, I rhyme, I DJ, I scratch pretty decently, I draw, I animate, I'm pretty functional so I think I have a brain, I tag, I skate, I dig through record stores (went through 2 today), and I know who Lord Quas really is.

Yee-Freakin'-Haw.

Go JaPaN

I have no problems with T town i just have a problem with people like O conner. Seems like just because im a Girl i must be stupid and a dumb cunt. Thats all. Oh and he made the comment of me not being from here because he cant read my writing?

wtf is that about? i must not be from here. Sounds like some close minded thinking against none Americans
Thats was uncalled for
He thinks im beneath him and that he cant have a normal conversation with out insulting me so DJP you don't need to take up for this kind of behavior
and don't make this into a Japan Vs Texas thing because its not. I think that the geto boys wrote novelty type lyrics,
really good and they are from taxes.
now i wanna here your music.

#52 JustAnotherDj

JustAnotherDj

noone special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:14 AM

primates got the point. If it had a picture of J Dilla on the front getting bummed or something, and it said GAYLIB then it would be offensive to him....

Its got nothing to do with jay

#53 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:37 AM

*sigh*

it was only a matter of time before this turned out to be another pointless message board arguement.

#54 willisread

willisread

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:28 AM

nice photoshop work!!

Tyson's face is too funny...

#55 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

Its got nothing to do with jay

Im not trying to be rude but
It has everything to do with jay because its a play on words and the flipping of the jaylib album

no one in the hiphop world would name an album gaylib

and it was funny but its just a touchy subject
If you guys think its okay, test it out and post it on some other sites and see what will happens

Post it on busta rhymes blog for start you knw get out in the open just as a" i dare you"

Let test it out.

l

#56 JustAnotherDj

JustAnotherDj

noone special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

^^^ sure sure, i see how it could be a dig at jaylib, but honestly i dont think thats the point. Im sure if i put it on a lot of hip hop sites id get hate male from people that had missed the point....

anyone with photoshop wanna knock up some other collab covers?

Brain MayLib?..... that might actually be dope.

#57 RaymondPistola

RaymondPistola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:10 AM

^^^ sure sure, i see how it could be a dig at jaylib, but honestly i dont think thats the point. Im sure if i put it on a lot of hip hop sites id get hate male from people that had missed the point....

anyone with photoshop wanna knock up some other collab covers?

hahahah, Brian MayLib, I'mma get on it right now.

#58 HONEYRYDER THEBEATMISTRESS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

I like friendly discussions.
Have fun!

#59 RaymondPistola

RaymondPistola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image

what you don't have it yet?

#60 DJ Primate

DJ Primate

The Soulful Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

Mary Kaylib!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users