• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 08:11 PM

my problem.

i'm on the subway every day.

i find so many ladies so attractive.

but i dont know what they're about.

what do you do when youre across/adjecent to fine specimens on a short subway ride. i mean im just trying to evaluate it...u can't approach one on a subway car right, without them wonderin if you're a bum? and if u did, how the hell do u go about that without making the other party feel guilty?? or feel you're psycho? i'l say straight up, my ties are so fucking cool. i made sure of it. like i got ties if you look in one direction you're like "that tie is green" but if the angle of the light sees me wrong, im like a fireworks event. u know? so respect that. what's classy?

let me add, im pure geek clark kent styles when a chick is looking in my vicinity, i appreciate that second and then quickly look in another direction to divert attention. what works?

ps: these day's im bad with evaluating age...its damn difficult!

#2 thecleaner

thecleaner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Making beats, records, drums, video games, skateboarding

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

I dunno what to tell you, Shokes. Being 32 yrs. old (!) all I can say is I don't envy anyone who's single. Been married 4 years now & I can't imagine trying to pick up ladies anymore.......But some advice that always helped me when the woman situation had me down is-------drum roll--------Don't try too hard. In fact, don't really try at all. They can smell the desperation on us. Just concentrate on being a good person and it'll happen. Believe me. My wife and I were friends for 'bout 8 yrs. before we started dating. It just sort of fell into place.

Don't sweat it and good luck.

-Clean

#3 BigErnMcCracken

BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

you need some shawt dog in your life.

seriously though man i don't know. just be yourself. if you're a geek....then be a geek and never try to be what you aren't. if she can appreciate you and all of your geeky splendor then she might be the one. if not.....fuck it. ask her where she got her shoes or something and that you want to buy some for your sister...shit, anything just to spark a conversation....for a short subway ride....you gotta say something i suppose because that might be the only time you get the chance. you don't have to be "mr. one liner" to get women.....just be shokesy.

#4 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 17 November 2006 - 11:23 PM

my problem.

i'm on the subway every day.

i find so many ladies so attractive.
but i dont know what they're about.

what do you do when youre across/adjecent to fine specimens on a short subway ride. i mean im just trying to evaluate it...u can't approach one on a subway car right, without them wonderin if you're a bum? and if u did, how the hell do u go about that without making the other party feel guilty?? or feel you're psycho? i'l say straight up, my ties are so fucking cool. i made sure of it. like i got ties if you look in one direction you're like "that tie is green" but if the angle of the light sees me wrong, im like a fireworks event. u know? so respect that. what's classy?

let me add, im pure geek clark kent styles when a chick is looking in my vicinity, i appreciate that second and then quickly look in another direction to divert attention. what works?
ps: these day's im bad with evaluating age...its damn difficult!

I'm never on the subway but damn son I get problems like these all the time.

#5 j303

j303

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:soundnoir.net

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:03 AM

subway girls... the stories.....

ok. if there is a train delay and you see everyone is heated about it, do your best larry david impression and complain/joke about it.

girls looking at the subway map.. that practically SCREAMS talk to me.. - "where are you trying to get to?"

met so many that way... The last one was from paris. she was trekking it ghetto style on the subway to jkf airport. after three minutes of conversation she had her hands on my lap :) ! she was leaving that day so nothing was going down, but the energy was there.

if the tarin is crowded and you see a nice looking girl near by let an older person take your seat. girls notice these things. conversations can start like that. like Ern said nice shoes my sis could use them...

what im saying is --- you need an incident/scenario that both can relate to, to make the move....

i'd take subway girls any day over club girls.. u know subway girls - well the most of them are heading to their J.O.B.!!!!!

#6 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:56 AM

*Being yourself is good. Not being yourself and trying too hard is not good.

*'Real women' see you and they appreciate that your not all over 'em, trying hard to be in their lives when they're on their way to work. But what they do want is for you to notice that they are there. Say hello, giving up your seat is good, the shoe scenario is good, and sparking a conversation about something that happened to the both of you is great (the incident/scenario thingy)!

I met my boyfriend in a public place, where other guys were all showing off and hitting me with the one-liners. I saw him at the end of the event, standing with a guy I know. He was so adorable in his R.I.P. J Dilla shirt. He kept to himself, but he was very polite when we spoke. We started to talk about his shirt (because we had just saw a small Dilla tribute). From that point I knew he was the one... I've been enjoying his company every since. I wonder how my life would be if we never talked...

*So you see Shokesy, it doesn't take much for we women to notice you guys. When you're minding your business and doing what you need to do, we wonder about you; you seem intriguing to us. When you're in our faces and showing off and shit, we just plain hate you and wish you would evaporate.

You'll be fine; just relax, be you. The right one will find you (you just have to go up and talk to her, but if she's really feeling you, she'll talk to you)

*Notice: I said the same thing 3 times for a reason...

#7 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:31 AM

Don't try too hard. In fact, don't really try at all. They can smell the desperation on us. Just concentrate on being a good person and it'll happen.

pretty much all you need to know :)

#8 GoosDiff

GoosDiff

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC!

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:07 AM

GOD DAMN IT WE NEED MORE WOMEN ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

for advice, input, different views, etc.

i mean, there are a couple of (cool) girls on this site already, but i think we need more (cool) ones.

do we agree??????

#9 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:18 PM

There's not too many of us cool girls, But Goos, If you know any more recruit them to the board.

I like to help you guys with your problems (at least give feedback) because 1. I grew up around boys and I know we're not all that different and 2. I'm a psychology major (clinical and sex therapy) and it's in my blood to help with everyday issues and 3. How will you guys know anything about us if there wasn't a cool girl to tell you? ;)

#10 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:27 AM

subway girls... the stories.....
ok. if there is a train delay and you see everyone is heated about it, do your best larry david impression and complain/joke about it.

girls looking at the subway map.. that practically SCREAMS talk to me.. - "where are you trying to get to?"

met so many that way... The last one was from paris. she was trekking it ghetto style on the subway to jkf airport. after three minutes of conversation she had her hands on my lap :) ! she was leaving that day so nothing was going down, but the energy was there.

if the tarin is crowded and you see a nice looking girl near by let an older person take your seat. girls notice these things. conversations can start like that. like Ern said nice shoes my sis could use them...

what im saying is --- you need an incident/scenario that both can relate to, to make the move....

i'd take subway girls any day over club girls.. u know subway girls - well the most of them are heading to their J.O.B.!!!!!

we on subway girls now? :lol: :lol: nawwww

#11 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:57 AM

BigErnMcCracken is the coolest person in STMB history.........EVER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users