• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 labeledasabadcharacter

labeledasabadcharacter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:56 AM

Can you believe this? First a book (like that isn't bad enough) now Fox, no surprise there, are airing a 2 part "Special OJ interview" in the coming weeks, where OJ talks about how he would have carried out the brutal murder of his ex, Nicole and her man Ron. Of course it's all about the mighty dollar but c'mon. Does something like this need to be rehashed? Obvioulsy the man has no respect for his children, like they want to hear how they're dad would have killed their mom. And what about the Goldmans, I'm sure they're real impressed.

This just boggles my mind. :D

#2 miss stress

miss stress

Cool Table shareholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:36 PM

That shit is soooo getting cancelled. He had a show on (one of those off channels Spike t.v I think) where he played practical jokes on people, I think that was cancelled too.

His daughter (with Nicole) caught some bad habits she was in the news, she swung on some girl and cursed the police out.

The Goldmans were just in the news no too long ago...I think they tried to start a new lawsuit but the judge put an injunction on it or something

#3 diggoryvenn

diggoryvenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:music, specifically the good kinds

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

What's funny is that the money he's getting from this is probably still going to the Goldman family and not him, cause there's no way he has payed off all he owed after that civil suit.

Does he really think that this will improve his public image? He would've been better off not attempting to make any move into the limelight after the trial, because any move by him at this point is going to be a wrong one in the eyes of the public.

#4 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:14 AM

at least the book wont be that hard to write

#5 shroombudagwa

shroombudagwa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:27 AM

What's funny is that the money he's getting from this is probably still going to the Goldman family and not him, cause there's no way he has payed off all he owed after that civil suit.

naw I just watched Larry King, apprently he owes the Goldmans 30 Mill. He hasnt paid a cent.

Does he really think that this will improve his public image? He would've been better off not attempting to make any move into the limelight after the trial, because any move by him at this point is going to be a wrong one in the eyes of the public.

I dont think he gives a fuck about what the public thinks, he just wants to get paid... 3,5 mill apparently.
Dirty Scuzzer.

#6 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:54 AM

BigErnMcCracken is the coolest person in STMB history.........EVER

#7 labeledasabadcharacter

labeledasabadcharacter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:09 PM

That shit is soooo getting cancelled.

You called it 'stress. It was announced today that Fox is pulling the book and tv "special". I'm sure some sick fcuk will get their hands on either or both and release them to the world on this there interweb thingee.

#8 shroombudagwa

shroombudagwa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

^^^

no way!!! thats so good to here. Im glad OJ is gettin his cause i would never trust that guy around my kids let alone make millions off of some book talking about how he killed his wife.

yes, thank god, corporate America, still has some moral fibre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users