#1 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:21 PM

Wowowowowow, we may have democrat representatives coming from Kansas, this is nuts! In a good way. Bush won't have his rubber stamp anymore!!!!

I voted

#2 Sanka

Sanka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Folding clothes.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

Wowowowowow, we may have democrat representatives coming from Kansas, this is nuts! In a good way. Bush won't have his rubber stamp anymore!!!!

I voted

Nice nice. We just got our first Democratic Governor in 16 years !!! Sweet home Taxachusetts ...

#3 kcat

kcat

Crate diggin' kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:beats, love songs, Simpsons, guitar

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:54 PM

Kinda ot, sorta but...

I got home late and hadn't voted yet, it was 6pm. These ladies come to my door right, I'm the only registered voter in the house. Anyway, so they come to the door and are like, "We see you haven't voted yet, we wanted to know why." I was like, "Umm, I just got home."

They're like well we wanted you to vote for x for gov. because Arnold did..... (names off all types of stuff, making him sound like a murdered practically.) Which was fine, they can have their views or whatever, frankly both candidates are bunk, IMO. But what ticked me off was that when they were leaving, to try and guilt trip me into voting for their guy they say, [said in a bitchy, sarcastic tone] "And we hope you make it to vote for all the people that died and were lynched and murdered for that right. Maybe we could send them over to tell you to vote." I was just like, "alright..."

All that did was piss me off, it was the way it was said and the context. I am aware people have sacrificed a lot for our rights BUT they were also sacrificed so we could make our own decisions, not to be guilt triped into following someone else.

[My braces are hurting, maybe thats why I'm irritable.... :P ]

#4 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:04 AM

Kinda ot, sorta but...

I got home late and hadn't voted yet, it was 6pm. These ladies come to my door right, I'm the only registered voter in the house. Anyway, so they come to the door and are like, "We see you haven't voted yet, we wanted to know why." I was like, "Umm, I just got home."

They're like well we wanted you to vote for x for gov. because Arnold did..... (names off all types of stuff, making him sound like a murdered practically.) Which was fine, they can have their views or whatever, frankly both candidates are bunk, IMO. But what ticked me off was that when they were leaving, to try and guilt trip me into voting for their guy they say, [said in a bitchy, sarcastic tone] "And we hope you make it to vote for all the people that died and were lynched and murdered for that right. Maybe we could send them over to tell you to vote." I was just like, "alright..."

All that did was piss me off, it was the way it was said and the context. I am aware people have sacrificed a lot for our rights BUT they were also sacrificed so we could make our own decisions, not to be guilt triped into following someone else.

[My braces are hurting, maybe thats why I'm irritable.... :P ]

Thats Some Bullshit...

I Would Have Been Like
Sorry
I Don't Vote

#5 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:56 AM

lol@people who vote

#6 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:22 AM

4% earf bodee X has obviously been brainwashed into thinking what she said was cool. And WTF, KCat?! Those people really said that? That's nuts. I mean, I didn't vote because I had to work and didn't know you could do the absentee ballot thing even if you are in town. But that's bullshit....you should have been like "sorry but those people who died to vote can't pay my bills, can't live my life..and can't get your annoying asses out of my face!" Then you should have thrown fake gang signs at them all the way back to their car.

#7 4% earf bodee X

4% earf bodee X

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:34 AM

Bazooka, you ain't vote so you cool with me *pound*

#8 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,074 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:58 AM

Haha, aight'. I wish I was as proud of that fact as you are. I could have been the one vote to get Sonny Perdue's republican ass out of Georgia....oh well.

#9 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:30 AM

HA

#10 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:09 PM

Man, we got a Democrat Governor too now :(
And the Dems got the House!
Let's see what happens with the Senate though. Hopefully this will change everything.

Whew, we almost had the guy who 'helped' get Ohio's vote for Bush for the second term.
And some black people were just going to vote for him because he's black, forgetting or ignorant to what he did...

#11 Revo1

Revo1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:23 AM

And the total rises to 20 states that have a ban on homosexual matrimony. America may not be getting more smart. They're just getting more Christian. It's why they voted Democrats in - the war and the scandals. It's why they voted down Affirmative Action in Michigan - cracker ass Christians thinking to be black in America is equal to being white, just as long as they don't gotta' be! And it's why they are closing more and more doors for equal opportunity of marriage regardless of one's adult sexual preference. Now they're moving for abortion laws. Women, hide your wombs! The Republicans might take it away from you.

#12 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,074 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:27 AM

America may not be getting more smart.

:rolleyes:

Y'all notice how quick Rumsfeld got the eff' outta dodge after this election went down?

I'm thinking he saw the writing on the wall, ya'know. It's better to leave before you get subpoenaed than after. Kinda' like saying "I quit!" before someone says "We are going to investigate your shady ass, and probably fire you!"

Later Rummie, now it's official, Cheney has the meanest looking grill in politics.

#13 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,074 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:38 AM

You know what makes this come'back even more bad ass....is that people have been making fun of my last name and calling it bazooka since like kindergarden. I can't escape it! I hate bazookas too, that makes it even better.

Good job 4% earf bodee X. I'd make a pathetic attempt at playing with your name, but it just blows my mind too hard. I think I'd end up hurting myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users