#31 t!llman

t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:47 PM

This one's for t!llman...lol:

Spank Rock - Backyard Betty (Down South Medieval Old School 80's Hair Metal Band Renaissance Fair Christmas Mix)

lol...i had to do it.

holy shit -- that works pretty well..!! can I change my vote..??

seriously, let's get these samples up..!! I usually have a pretty solid skeleton by now - haha

#32 t!llman

t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIXXX..!!

American Doubtster

:)

#33 matticulous precisionist

matticulous precisionist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

So...Matt Prizz and Pote Ince...post them samples up yo!

@ t!llman - haha I don't mind all the attention...the more feedback the better so thanks! @ your continued critique of my beat...

as far as the multiple samples, I originally saw 3 and was excited cuz I love working with multiple songs...anyway I don't lnow if it was the choices or the frame of mind I was in when I was trying to make something, but somehow those 3 songs were depressing to me and wasn't feeling them...I only had a couple hours and pretty much the one sitting to bang this out, definitely not my finest hour but I do still have affection for this beat. your feedback was hilarious, too, so good comic relief. I still think my bass notes are solid. :) lol. anyway yeah I used all three samples and they all play out in harmony but sound chaotic as fuck. I really need to work on using open space MUCH more in my productions. I think if I could just relax a little (i know i bitch alot but man life is wearing me down lately, don't ask but it's a cluster fuck from all sides), and just take a deep breath and not have to worry about time...I could make these samples work.

whatever, enough bitching from me. I can't believe nobody pointing out my jacking of ____ for the breakbeat in the track.

@ matt prizz: thanks for the feedback, damn dude that metalica comment hurt more than you can know. i appreciate the honesty though for real! madness.

@ bill collector: thanks for the feed...um, so I guess that was two strikes against my beat. no offense taken. I usually work in the 85 - 95 range but this fucker was over 120bpm, just trying something different...same with the breakbeat. as far as the acoustic guitar sampling I don't know what I was thinkin...word.

This one's for t!llman...lol:

Spank Rock - Backyard Betty (Down South Medieval Old School 80's Hair Metal Band Renaissance Fair Christmas Mix)

lol...i had to do it.

i like metallica i meant it the nicest way :lol: lol for reals didnt mean no harm by it sorry for it tho:)

#34 dergillz

dergillz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:MPC 2000 XL + Dirty Vinyl = Heaven

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:55 AM

What's up guys? Thanks for the love on the beat. I appreciate it. I've been out of town all weekend in Nashville and now i'm sick so I haven't really had a chance to respond to everything. I appreciate all the critiquing, I enjoyed reading it all. What's this itunes sound your talking about though?? I don't use itunes so I really have no clue what you're talking about lol. I'm gonna give everybody's beat a listen when I get home tonight from work and throw in my 2 cents. Again though.. .thanks for the love. Maybe i'll have better luck on the next one. Peace.

#35 TKurata

TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIXXX..!!

American Doubtster

:lol:

LMAO man that was unexpected..!! ;)

#36 TKurata

TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

i like metallica i meant it the nicest way :lol: lol for reals didnt mean no harm by it sorry for it tho:)

This was me all day today, thinking about your comment. Yep, that's me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#37 t!llman

t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

LMAO man that was unexpected..!! :lol:

haha - kinda had me laughing last night -- as bad as it is I was suprised how well it worked in some spots..!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users