#1 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:10 AM

Let's do this:

RULES:

Voting is until MIDNIGHT 12:00 US Eastern Standard Time. Leave your vote and feedback in the thread below, and vote in red and then bold for easier tallying. ANYONE CAN VOTE. Provided you have been around these boards for more than two weeks, you do not have to submit a beat to vote. If you have been a member for less than 2 weeks you must submit a beat to vote. Please take the time to leave feedback for each beat. Feedback is not required for voting but is highly appreciated. The winner chooses next week's sample and should post BB#53's sample choice by NOON tomorrow.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BEAT

TKurata
mattestall
JINESIS
sugoisounds
t!llman
The Wig Master
POTENCIA INCISIVE

Check your links--get it.

#2 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:46 AM

mattestall - nice choppy ride...the beat matches the intro vox sample pretty damn perfectly. feelin some Hip Hop Noir-Western vibe with this...i have nothing negative to say about this one. dusty and dark.

JINESIS - dark and dope. lots of layering of loops that sounds really good...that..um...secondary snare thing is unique and cool...another great beat! ouch that bare outtro thing nearly killed the vibe.

sugoisounds - hard drums and bass! the changeup is very cool but seems slightly out of place with the first part. hardly takes away from the beat though. I'm glad you changed up the kick pattern a little... nice work. you have mastering/eq skills for sure...

t!llman - whoa, lots of stuff going on...that strange hats thing sounds cool and ominous, sounds even better when you pull it out of the mix. now I'm a little distracted by kicking 9 year olds asses...but that's pretty funny. cool vibe for the 2nd part of the beat. not sure if the kick is my favorite...good stuff, nice chopping.

The Wig Master - this beat sounds like a struggle between the old wigmaster style (dope) and a new wigmaster style (doper). This beat is pretty dope...it goes through so many changes and nice little touches throughout. The bass sounds great as usual...my only complaint would be that the drums maybe should hit harder in the mix. other than that I love it...well worth the longer than usual runtime!

POTENCIA INCISIVE - damn...nice! welcome to the battles man, dope sounds! Drums sound great! I think you had a similar problem that I had this week, maybe just a little lack of direction with the melody or something. I love the variation in the drums, it keeps this beat dope throughout. I can't tell which I like better, the forward or reversed samples. listening again. that cymbal ride thing sounds really good in the beginning, I would have liked to have heard that louder in the mix...im just scroungin for criticism now, great stuff man. hope to see another battle beat soon from ya.

Again I'm going to have to think about my vote for awhile, this is a very tough decision. I'll def be back before the day's out to drop my vote. good work guys, keepin the battles alive in year 2!

#3 POTENCIA INCISIVE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:29 AM

TKURATA- NIZE FILTER WORK!, has a 90's loop feel, hot sunny dayfast paced walkin vibe to it, nice piano work use and change ups, maybe bass line could be better overall 7 out of 10

MATTESTALL- I COULDNT HEAR IT... Just kept on getting a lil white loading circle going in circles..... ha

JINESIS- What can I say, Jin is always on sum abstracticity... This give me a kung fu battle feel. really feelin the kicks and snares, authentic JINESIS use... 7.5 out of 10

SUGOISOUNDS- EQ perfectly with drums... I want to steal that BASS from you, hand it over... Ill piano change ups, nice tempo... maybe a few more hi hats in it would be nice... 7.5 out of 10

T!LLMAN- 4 BAR intro is nize... kicks and snare could be harder... breakdown with vocals makes it... Definetly some dark piano usage... 7 out of 10

THE WIG MASTER- I want to know how u chooped the sample up and made it fit perfect like that, i had problems with that... that VIOLIN makes it... drum loop breakdown and bass is all nize as hell... 8.5 out of 10

THE WIG MASTER TAKES IT FOR MY VOTE

#4 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

su su sugio... ohwowoa! gets mine. dope bassline

tk- so you're saying you like the drum loops better then the chopped ones? i'll make the drums hit harder...

potenc- basically how i do it is load the song into garageband and listen to it while watching the waveform zoomed-in on the edit window (zoomed-out in the arrange window). i'm chopping out parts i like while i'm listening the first time. then take all the regions of hits and phrases, loop up 2 or 4 bars of some drums (or nothing) and move the regions around til something sounds nice

3pm edit- ok i updated mine a little bit

#5 khanedeliac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Ill get to the feedback and vote in a second, just want to say if anyone is having trouble with the link, here it is again : www.virb.com/xxxxxx , the track is titled STMB52, last on the list. If it doesnt play when clicked; then click the "open player in new window" on the right of the listbox. that usually open up a new window which plays...also, make sure you turn it up B)

Ok, hopefully everyone can get a listen to that, so heres the feedback.

Sugio - Excellent chops, and a very musical arrangement of them, the bassline is smoooth and adds to the groove.
Nice filtering on the ride cymbal as well, the drums are sounding good, your mixing and mastering skills are obviously more developed than mine, and for that i envy you!
Well-placed changeups too, only negative would be a touch more percussion, maybe a gritty shaker thrown in there to make a polyrhythm that fucks with people, but that is minor; awesome work.

Tillman - Really nice use of cymbals the whole way thru the track, I dont like the kick drum too much, feels too clicky without the bottom end; but the snare is fattalicious. Pretty funny dialogue choice but i didnt think it matched the mood of the piece, maybe you wanted contrast? Im not sure... and I thought the bass was too low in the mix, but the piano is generally well cut, although a little wandering at times. Good ideas and execution for the most part.

TKurata - Good drums! but the added percussion/ squelch-like sound doesnt gel with that drum sound very well. The filtering on the piano is very well done, a nice swelling effect that adds to the musicality of the beat. Also, and this is so damn important and we can sometimes overlook it, you have a FAT low end on this track without any muddiness, mega kudos for that. teach me plendase...

Jinesis - Really like that mood of the piece and the main piano rhythm and sound. The synth-like sound you used doesnt match that very well and the second (pitched up?) piano you layered on top detracted from the main piano. However, the snare and hats were sounding really good, the kick was letting the side down a little bit. I think you have some fat beats but this week wasnt your best.

Potencia - The drums on this sound great, really good placement of the open hi-hat and a good choice of sounds, he cuts on the piano and vox are nice and dark, good reverb but, the piece builds towards a change with the reversed section but comes back to the original setup; it almost feels as if the changeup was beckoning and then there was an anti-climax. Still very slick.

Wigmaster - The ride sounds beautiful, your sound is always demonstrative of a discerning ear. I like that, although the structure is the main weakness of this beat. Damn! We used the same string part! Schysse...its ok though, we flipped them differently; I actually thought your placement and use of it didnt sit well with the rest of what you had going on, which was sounding good; aside from the bass sound, which I thought had too much mid-range in it. The snare sounds like something from dubstep with that reverb but combines well with the other snare in your breakdown part. Oh and good use of Biggie cuts too! I was surprised overall, I expected a bassier sounding beat and a better arranged from you; but i respect you are trying to come up with different methodologies, its important to stay dynamic. How did you feel about using a drum loop instead of chops? I thought they hit just fine btw, apart from maybe the kick in the main section.

Hmmm...gonna have to sit on this a while longer as I keep varying between tracks in my head. Will vote no doubt and before deadline, hope the feedback is helpful and anyone please let me or mattestall know if you cant hear the track.

Peace

#6 LUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:55 PM

TKurata has my vote.

#7 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

View PostThe Wig Master, on Feb 16 2008, 02:06 PM, said:

tk- so you're saying you like the drum loops better then the chopped ones? i'll make the drums hit harder...
I like the redux man...good stuff. Sounds like you compressed more it or something (maybe too much?sounds thinner or something?)...but that effect that sounds like the drums are "damaging" the rest of the track (like a quick fade right before the snare) I can't explain it well but I like it...

as far as your drums go, the whole loops vs chops thing...I'm not saying I like either technique better per se, I'm just saying that your chopped style was always very similar in patterns, so the change is much enjoyed...you are the master of wobble, (he's The Wob Master folks, don't get it twisted), but it's great to hear something a little tighter. I'm going from the perspective of--if I'm listening to a beat cd of all wigmaster beats...would I tire of that samey drum pattern? ...yes I probably would, and that's a shame because everything else in all your tracks sounds so original and creative. hope that helps, and that's just one man's opinion.

View PostPOTENCIA INCISIVE, on Feb 16 2008, 01:29 PM, said:

TKURATA- NIZE FILTER WORK!, has a 90's loop feel, hot sunny dayfast paced walkin vibe to it, nice piano work use and change ups, maybe bass line could be better overall 7 out of 10
Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated! I always have trouble adding basslines when they are not part of the sample...I played that one on keys and had some issues with it. maybe it's too low in the mix or just too plain or not fat enuf?

View Postkhanedeliac, on Feb 16 2008, 03:34 PM, said:

TKurata - Good drums! but the added percussion/ squelch-like sound doesnt gel with that drum sound very well. The filtering on the piano is very well done, a nice swelling effect that adds to the musicality of the beat. Also, and this is so damn important and we can sometimes overlook it, you have a FAT low end on this track without any muddiness, mega kudos for that. teach me plendase...
good feedback, man. much appreciated. i appreciate the honesty, i personally liked that added percussion thing stutter, i banged that out on a cheap old Yamaha PSS-140 I picked up at goodwill for $1. nothin else worked on it cept the drumpads so I thought I'd use it once before pitching it...lol. of course self-objectivity is so hard so thanks for the honesty again.

As far as the fat low end...dunno man. It will come as no surprise that I use 808 kicks (or other similar type fat kicks) layered in over other kicks...and/or compression. Unfortunately I don't really use any sort of multitracking in my productions :) so it takes a lot of trial and error. Before I was able to get the low end stabilized on this one (way too low at first, a common problem for me), the track actually sounded a lot more full and atmospheric...I had to use EQ and compression to get the low end correct, and it kind of smashed some of my more delicate dynamics. bummer. maybe I'll fix it someday! for this track I also did the ultimate car test, where I take about ten different takes of my track (ten or so different combos of EQs, compression, and/or layering), and bump them in my car on my 45 minute one way commute to work. I know exactly where my sweet spot is on my system, (Max volume before distortion/clipping) so I find the track that sounds best in that spot and use that. I usually use a very lite EQ after that to bump up the high end to compensate for the oh so shitty myspace player compression. so there ya go! caveman tactics, yo.

OK decision time:

mattestall - the other tracks mostly sounded phatter and hit harder, but I just love the mood of this. I'm a sucker for soundtrack-style hip hop and this one would play great to a film scene. i've been watchin a lot of Peckinpah lately and this put me in the mood of The Wild Bunch...k so there we go thanks again for all the feeeeed.

#8 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

View PostLUK, on Feb 16 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

TKurata has my vote.
thanks man, did not expect that! good look!

#9 khanedeliac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

After much deliberation, I vote sugio . Hardly placed a finger wrong, props.

TKurata - much thanks for the vote, and also for the reply on compressing...I really need to learn more about it, just got an LA Audio (?) unit that a studio was throwing out, gonna play with that some, see if the physical medium helps me!

Strong competition this week, it was tough to pick a standout, it was almost based on least "mistakes" I guess.

Peace

#10 Milkman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

okay, havn't listened to all yet, but Wigmaster's beat was so ill. The drum loop worked out real nice.

It'll be tough to be that one...

oh and if anyone cares I should be back in action next week in these battles.

#11 t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

I thought there were some really outstanding beats this week, this is gonna be a tough one...

TKurata - initially I wasn't the biggest fan of the few seconds of this beat -- but when everything kicks in it is beautiful and it totally pays off..!! the weather must be nice in Cinci 'cause this doesn't sound like a winter beat to me - haha. I really like this beat a lot -- the drums are absolutely fantastic and as always your shit is perfectly loud and crystal clear..!! a very nice, fun beat here -- great work..!!

mattestall - I love the chops you guys put together here -- love the subtle tricks; the little stutters, the drops - the change up about 1:10 into the track is very smooth and I just love the swing of this section of the beat, very strong as it conjures all sorts of imagery in my head. the first part of the beat was good but the second half is where you guys really hit it out of the park. I actually think a little more dialogue/vocal may not be a bad thing - but as it stands it's really nice beat..!!

JINESIS - dark, dark, dark -- not sure if it's a sound you specifically go for, but seems like the last few beats you've done for the battles have been on the darker side. seems like no matter what the vibe of the sample is you twist it into your sound -- now, that's not to say that you didn't come up with a pretty nice beat because you did. I love the drums you got going -- they probably make Wig proud -- and some nasty synth work as well. you kept it at a nice clip -- any longer and it may have started to tread on unnecessarily long but you cut it off at a nice time -- and the outro made me smile a little - haha. nice work, though would love to hear something a little more upbeat next time around if possible..ha ha

sugoisounds - it's been jocked already but I'll do it again -- that bass sound is FANTASTIC -- I especially like that rolling bass tone you got going on back there, it's really great..!! the random verbed out stabs (piano and strings I assume) are a real nice touch. I absolutely love the switch up into the second part -- the piano work sampled there is really nice..!! it's a little less smooth switching back into the first part but not bad by any means -- if there were vocals or something of that nature it would never be an issue. about vocals - this has to be the most emcee friendly beats of the bunch (something which I like hearing, I am not an emcee so not sure why, but I like emcee friendly beats). my only complaint would probably be the snare, but that's not nearly a big enough issue to put much of a blemish on this beat.

The Wig Master - stunning..!! every aspect of the sound of this beat is just so picture perfect; the chops, the flow, the vibe, the tonal quality, the swing, etc, etc... TRUST ME when I say that I honestly believe that there are some real solid potential winners this week but if this beat doesn't win it's a crime...

POTENCIA INCISIVE - another absolutely beautiful beat -- I mean there are some truely epic sounding compositions this week -- again kudos all around..!! this kinda has a BLOCKHEAD feel to me -- very, very moody in such a beatiful way. you probably have the nicest sounding drums out of all of the beats this week and I think there are some real great sounds..!! I don't have anything bad to say -- I hate not giving this beat my vote...

so once again my vote is for The Wig Master -- like so many great NBA teams of the 90's that just couldn't topple Jordan, Pippen and Phil Jackson's empire some absolutely winner worthy beats fell victim to Wig's offering...

sorry and congrats...

bigs to Bill C for the sample you made this week fun to work with and listen to...

#12 t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:43 PM

t!llman - whoa, lots of stuff going on...that strange hats thing sounds cool and ominous, sounds even better when you pull it out of the mix. now I'm a little distracted by kicking 9 year olds asses...but that's pretty funny. cool vibe for the 2nd part of the beat. not sure if the kick is my favorite...good stuff, nice chopping.
yeah, came up with a bunch of parts that didn't go together -- figured I'd try the fadeout intro thing just not to waste a loop I kinda dug...but in reality everything is pretty smashed together and I am surprised no one called me out on it -- I found it hard to make this one go by smooth start to finish... haha, goddamn Ron & Fez..!! I've been wanting to try putting some kind of vocals (besides acapellas/freestyles) over my beats so this was my first attempt at that...didn't know what to use so I just tossed on this old Ron & Fez bit I had on my computer -- it seemed to synch up well to the changes of the beat so I went with it -- consequently it probably made the beat twice as long, but it was there mainly to distract from the mediocre loop-haha

Tillman - Really nice use of cymbals the whole way thru the track, I dont like the kick drum too much, feels too clicky without the bottom end; but the snare is fattalicious. Pretty funny dialogue choice but i didnt think it matched the mood of the piece, maybe you wanted contrast? Im not sure... and I thought the bass was too low in the mix, but the piano is generally well cut, although a little wandering at times. Good ideas and execution for the most part.
I only threw in two cymbal hits on this beat, everything else was as chopped -- drum sounds, as with most everything with this beat, were very rushed - so I could fix that up later. I wasn't going for anything specifically by adding the dialogue, I really just wanted to try to make the beat more interesting than it actually is -- like I said I thought it synched up well with the changes so went with it -- but yeah, that show rules..!!

#13 sugoisounds

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts
  • Soundcloud:sugoisounds

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

this is what i thought when i listened...

TK - very full sound. reminds me of a lemon jelly song. nice
mattestall - great intro. like how you took that strings sound and kinda elongated it. nice touches bring the parts in and out. second 'verse' is cool. like the drums/sequence
JiN - drums kinda plod. whole feel is like an early RZA joint. too dischordant for me tho'
TiLL - loop sounds a 1/4 off, not in a bad way necessarily. get some better drum samples. from other stuff i've heard by you it sounds like you're drawing in the beats. all the bassdrums note sound like they have the same velocity/loudness. try getting a trigger finger or, if you're skint, something like live or garageband and use the pc keyboard to get a looser sound. if you already have that sorry for patronizing you..
WiG - i think you use reverse a lot? to get a tripped out sound. when the violin comes in i hear dj shadow. really good composition/structure. sometimes the snare clips out or gets lost in compression, don't know if that's a myspace or a wig thing...
iNCISiVE - cool beat, first piano loop is cool, don't know about the second one. could benefit from some bass

voting for
mattestall
and his mate

thx for all the feed back and EQ praise, but all it is is reason 'mastering suite' at default settings. i know f all about EQing and mixing

#14 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

thanks for the feedback again.

i just re-edited it with some different bass sounds, less violin and compression, and moved a couple kick drums...

hope no one minds the re-editing during voting. feel free to change yours too

sugio- actually i never use reverse (i don't think you can even do it in garageband). the snare clipping out was on purpose. it's a light hit from a drum roll but i just used it as an occasional snare. again yours sounded really dope. i wanna get my stuff loud like that!!

#15 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:17 AM

A three way tie for 1st place. Gee thanks for the support STMB.

sugiosounds

The Wig Master

mattestall + 1

Congratulations to the winners...some really great sounds this week. Too bad we only pulled in 7 votes.. :unsure: with voter turnout like this mccain will be prez before we know it... :D good week for feedback and music.... :D

Ok so hopefully all 3 of you guys submit samples tomorrow for #53, early is good.

#16 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:20 AM

View Postsugoisounds, on Feb 16 2008, 07:57 PM, said:

all it is is reason 'mastering suite' at default settings. i know f all about EQing and mixing

lol...i need to get me some of that. thanks for the kudes...

thanks also t!llman for the feedback...yeah actually I don't know how I pulled that cheerful vibe outta my ass when my life is currently like the weather in cinci...overcast, cold, icy...anyway i'll work thru it like i always do. appreciate the feedback man thank you.

#17 Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:13 AM

Sorry people, I feel asleep on friday and didn't have time to finish mine or listen to the rest yesterday..
Had to leave home early to celebrate my grandmas birthday (that's gangsta ^_^)
Will give it a listen later on.

#18 khanedeliac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:01 AM

Ha, that shit would never happen at a sporting event!
3-way tie...Kudos to Wig and Sugio, and cheers for the votes for mine and matt's beat.

The disappointing thing is that there was only 7 votes cast, which was a damn shame considering how many quality beats people posted this week; and I dont think that everyone who posted a beat voted....I didnt see Jinesis vote, which is bizarre, cause if you post a beat...surely you should vote, no?

I hope that we get more people voting on the next one, 3 samples this week will be interesting.

Peace

#19 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:55 AM

i'm gonna pass my choice onto sugio, which is what i was originally going to do anyway since my picks usually don't work well.

2 should be enough, but maybe khan/matt could post one each...

tk- might sound weird but i think i actually like the drums in the intro better alone without the hard snare coming in later. nice dilla cut though

#20 khanedeliac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:05 AM

View PostThe Wig Master, on Feb 17 2008, 03:55 PM, said:

i'm gonna pass my choice onto sugio, which is what i was originally going to do anyway since my picks usually don't work well.

2 should be enough, but maybe khan/matt could post one each...

hehe, matt is just on his way to my house for us to pick a sample, so I think we will only post one. If we do however decide to post 2, would people object?

Wig - Dont pass up your choice man, post something from your vault!

#21 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:12 AM

the winner chooses the rules, so technically you could post 10 samples if you want.

i'mma hold off until i hear some of the other choices though

#22 JINESIS

Beat Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/jinesis

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:31 AM

sorry about the late vote this whole week has not been a good one,but vote goes to sugoisounds.
I'll post my views later.......

#23 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:09 PM

View PostThe Wig Master, on Feb 17 2008, 10:55 AM, said:

tk- might sound weird but i think i actually like the drums in the intro better alone without the hard snare coming in later. nice dilla cut though
those drums in the beginning are the cheap casio drums, and those are the one t!llman did not like! B) no, that doesn't sound weird, it would have given the beat more character for sure...maybe i'll mess around with it more but kinda just wanna move on...danke.

#24 Style no. 6273

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:20 PM

i can't tell if this is over or not yet but either way my vote is for DA WIG MASTA

#25 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:27 AM

its been over for about 27 hours but thanks

#26 t!llman

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:59 AM

View PostTKurata, on Feb 18 2008, 01:09 AM, said:

those drums in the beginning are the cheap casio drums, and those are the one t!llman did not like! :D no, that doesn't sound weird, it would have given the beat more character for sure...maybe i'll mess around with it more but kinda just wanna move on...danke.
wait -- are we talking about beat #52..?? I said I thought the drums were fantastic..!!

...drums are absolutely fantastic...

see..??

...and to top it all off I am constantly getting beat up for the drum sounds I use -- so you probably shouldn't worry about what I think about drum sounds anyway..

ha ha...

I know I was all hip-hip-hooray for Wig's beat -- but I really liked your beat A LOT..!! I'm really a sucker for a fun, cheery, summertime sounding beat -- makes me think of De La (which always will put a smile on my face) -- and on top of that your shit always sounds like candy to my ears; loud, sharp and clear..!!

#27 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:22 AM

^^^thanks man I really appreciate it!

I guess you didn't say the intro drums were lacking...you said you didn't like the track straightaway. Either way I appreciate the kudos alot...helps combat these Monday morning blues...:D

again thanks man...

#28 The Wig Master

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:31 AM

i was listening through my laptop speakers when i wrote that... so maybe they were cheaper sounding than i thought.
i liked it cause it was different though

#29 TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

^^^the debate rages on....:mellow:

Yeah I've been using a samey snare sound for a few weeks now...need to change it up...

#30 Style no. 6273

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

czech out BEAT BATTLE NUMBER 1

http://www.stonesthrow.com/messageboard/in...;hl=Beat+Battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users