Beat Battle 48
Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:49 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:57 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:02 AM
- Use either Wig Master's sample or TKurata's sample, or use both together.
- Use whatever drums/percussion you want--library, wax, sampled from the official samples, live, whatever.
- Focus on the samples--synths should be very limited.
- Submit your beat on Friday by 1200 Midnight in this thread by linking to your myspace or other streaming site.
- Voting begins on Saturday morning in the VOTING THREAD.
- Voting ends at 1200 Midnight on Saturday night. Winner chooses next week's sample choice.
- New beat makers are welcome to join the battles.
-->Click here for current US Eastern Standard Time<--
Ok here we go...I love this song and can't wait to hear the team flip this. I think it matches Wig's pretty well...
Yo La Tengo - Be Thankful For What You Got
Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:59 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:06 AM
there are some good drums on YLT joints...the kick in Autumn Sweater or maybe one of the Sun Ra covers...yeah maybe a bad pick but I want to see what happens. I know what I'm gonna do with it...
Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:46 PM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:00 PM
both samples match each other well i think
i'll try to participate as soon as I get my computer back
Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:13 PM
i got my logic up an running,
so i should enter this week.
Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:25 PM
Would it possible for me to enter my beat on Thursday since I most likely will not be able to get on a computer any time Friday?
Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:07 PM
but I havent been on in a while so who knows?
Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:27 PM
I think the samples choices are pretty much locked in by now. Also yeah, you can submit Thursday if you have an excuse.
Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:52 PM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:02 PM
Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:04 AM
Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:40 AM
Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:22 PM
Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:53 AM
Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:22 PM
How are the beats comin everybody? I think mine's done...
Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:16 PM
on a side note, what's up with all this hate on the beat battles in other threads?
no one here has ever claimed to be the second coming or anything, we're just having fun and trying to get better.
i'd like to see or hear what the haters are creating besides sh*t talk...
Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:42 PM
Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:26 PM
Once again though I'll post whatever I end up with...
Like someone said before...I got that Cal Ripken Jr. deal goin'...lol...
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users