Photo
- - - - -

Beat Battle 47 Voting Thread

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Wins? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favorite beat.

1. SubBass49 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. sleepy (0 votes [0.00%])

3. cralias (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Josh G (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. 2 Mellow (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

6. S.L. (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

7. Areou (0 votes [0.00%])

8. JINESIS (6 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

9. The Wig Master (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

10. t!llman (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Outlier (2 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

12. TKurata (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:41 AM

i like the poll system but not the anonymity of it. was better when we knew who was voting for whom

maybe it should be a rule in the voting thread that you have to post with the name of who you have chose? i mean if someone is taking time to vote then they can take time just to post the name in the same thread

#32 TKurata

TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:59 AM

but it seems like i'm getting late votes every week and since they're anonymous it looks like i'm voting for myself.

lol...I honestly haven't ever suspected that but yeah, happens a lot. some of your fan base is pretty much time zone challenged...haha.

not even a big deal...

maybe it should be a rule in the voting thread that you have to post with the name of who you have chose? i mean if someone is taking time to vote then they can take time just to post the name in the same thread

Unfortunately I don't think we would get 100% of voters following the rules on this but we can try that...

Actually the best thing would be for ST Bot to post the results or something...or if they could release the results to someone to check out. dunno if it's possible...whatever. the worst thing about this week was the myspace issue.

Yona - New Planet - If that's the first beat you ever completed...wow very nice. and yeah I really diggg the sound of it. I would like to hear you use the 303 again but I'm guessing it's probably much more time consuming than GB. do your thing though. felt like the 303 beat had a little more swing/nod to it than yr GB beats...just a personal pref...like both styles. The great thing about New Planet is that I can still hear that sig sound. Good stuff.

Off to find a sample....

#33 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:10 AM

OK...I am in agreement that we go back to the old rules...especially since this is the second time in three weeks where fishy things have happened. It makes vote tallying a bit more of a pain, but we can set it up to where your vote has to be BOLD and in a certain color, to make it easier for folks to tally up. That way every vote is time stamped, and we can also see when cats joined. Also, I wouldnt hold it against JINESIS too much about vote campaigning...he is new to the battles and we havent been stressing the whole "member for two weeks OR have an entry in the battle" thing at all for a while.

Peace.

#34 TKurata

TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:20 AM

OK...I am in agreement that we go back to the old rules...especially since this is the second time in three weeks where fishy things have happened. It makes vote tallying a bit more of a pain, but we can set it up to where your vote has to be BOLD and in a certain color, to make it easier for folks to tally up. That way every vote is time stamped, and we can also see when cats joined. Also, I wouldnt hold it against JINESIS too much about vote campaigning...he is new to the battles and we havent been stressing the whole "member for two weeks OR have an entry in the battle" thing at all for a while.

Peace.

Tallying's not that hard...not like we ever get a huge turnout...as far as the winer goes I have no ill will, I just don't think any of us would ever ask our "friends" to some on here and vote for our beat...those bulletins are pretty vague anyway, but still...defeats the purpose and is a little sideways....that's all I'm sayin...

As far the member for 2 weeks policy I didn't hear bout that til recently.

peace.

#35 JINESIS

JINESIS

Beat Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/jinesis

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:30 AM

lets keep the poll it helps and honestly I havent seen the rules in detail.I dont really know how to post samples or am I computer friendly thats why I past the post the sample sh*t lol.I really liked tkurata beat it made me want to get high again lol,wig master I love the fact that your beat sounds left not the everyday norm.other beats were ok and some did not move me but I have to re-listen to the other's to give more feed back stay tune

#36 JINESIS

JINESIS

Beat Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/jinesis

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:37 AM

in order for the tally to big we have promote this beat battle thing Ive been telling evry beatmaker I know to join, someone needs to post the rules in detail.this could turn out to be bigger than what it is

#37 juta

juta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:16 AM

sorry im a bit late, but if i had to vote i'd pick wigmasta's... it's very dope and creative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users