Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:33 AM

Yo, check this fool trying to kick dirt on Dilla's name:
Where's Dilla.. That's not Dilla's song

Ha! That's funny. But that's life in the world of hip-hop. A lot of times, certain songs get sampled and people forget who's song it really is. Just Blaze can speak on "Stop." Personally, I like both versions (Dilla's and that guy who's name I can't remember, Filope..?*&). Now of course, being the Dilla dick rider I am, I like Dilla's better, because of the way he flipped it, sped up the sample, and made the singing damn near unrecognizable. The "J Dilla weenie riders" comment was a bit much, because the guy did have Weezy over his beat, and God knows Weezy has a entire league of dick riders Dilla has never seen (mainly Birdman).

I also like how he never said the name of the sample (no snitching over here). :mellow:

#123 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:51 AM

Wow...

Take back the Weezy comment. I just realized what these guys are all about. And you should to.

#124 JustAnotherDj

JustAnotherDj

noone special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:17 AM

I just realized what these guys are all about. And you should to.

:mellow:

erm............. they are all about "fingers in they azz?"....

:blink:

:lol:

#125 Jaylib526

Jaylib526

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:46 AM

The guy is trying to tell people that "All I Do" isnt J Dilla's song..meaning..its not HIS song that he created which is true. He was probably the first to use it in the best way.

BUT to clear something up..he didnt STEAL it. I HATE when people say.."Oh he stole that from "insert classic record title"" They dont STEAL it, but I guess the cats on ST know that.

And another note..the beat the guy made in the video is trash. The bass is like..overpowering the song. Terrible.

#126 Guest_Drella._*

Guest_Drella._*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:25 PM

da beat construkta

B)

#127 S.L.

S.L.

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hip-Hop Kulture, Skateboarding, Basketball & Existing
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/YouGee

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:49 PM

da beat construkta

B)

HAHAHAH!!!
AND LOOK AT WHO HIS TOP FRIEND IS
HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT SHE "STOLE" THE NAME

#128 JustAnotherDj

JustAnotherDj

noone special

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

da beat construkta

:D

jjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz, :lol:

:lol: man, im glad ive got a wide of inflences

#129 Dezo Williams

Dezo Williams

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:05 PM

HEY EVERYONE. IT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST, DEZO.
WITH SOME SIMPLE WORDS FOR THOSE SIMPLE MINDS.

IF ME DOING THE DOPEST HIP-HOP INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM SINCE "DONUTS" UPSETS YOU...YAY!!!!!
THE FACT THAT I REDID THE COVER AS OPPOSED TO SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST WHO JUST STOLE PEOPLE'S WHOLE IDENTITY COMPLETELY (QUASIMOTO, DOOM...they're identity is not original if you didn't know) REALLY UPSETS YOU "HARDCORE FANS" WHO ONLY DOWNLOAD DILLA'S SHIT ANYWAY AND THEN FRONT LIKE YOUR HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER (lolololololol)

ME RE-DOING THE COVER IS MORE CREATIVE THAN SOME OF YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE, BUT THERE ARE THE CREATIVE THINKERS WHO GET IT, AND THEN, THERE IS YOU! OH WELL, NOT MY PROBLEM YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO WHOEVER RAISED YOU FOR NOT EXPANDING YOUR MIND.

BUT I DO LOVE THE FACT THAT THOSE WHO "HATE" THE IDEA, CAN'T MATCH MY WORK ON ANY LEVEL...I'M STILL WAITING!!!!

YES, I DID PUT "BAGELS" OUT, BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IT IS STILL MY ALBUM AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO IT!!!

KISSES FROM YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST/BITER (lol)...DEZOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/DezoWilliams
email: DezoWilliams@musician.org

#130 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

dude, you're wack.

I'm sorry, there is no originality in your music. I listened to a few previews of "bagels", and they're just Dilla stock drums over some imitation chops.

Without controversy over a dumb idea, you wouldn't get so much hate, because people would just ignore you, but with controversy, people hate on you because they can't ignore this crap.

my two cents.
  • Jurmainson likes this

#131 WIGWAMone

WIGWAMone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

IF ME DOING THE DOPEST HIP-HOP INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM SINCE "DONUTS" UPSETS YOU...YAY!!!!!

:blink:

#132 SneakyWalrus92

SneakyWalrus92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

#133 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

haha dezo you dummy this thread was dead before you added a post, know we will add another 5 pages calling out you and your lack of creativeness.

#134 Jots

Jots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:hip-hop music
  • Soundcloud:http://www.soundcloud.com/jotsone

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

this is what happens when bad musicians google themselves

#135 geneeunit

geneeunit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:02 AM

all i can say is lol, because that cover alone is horrible. not even going to waste my time listening to some music with a cover so pixelated..

wrong font, wrong sizing, horrible image quality, the colors are off. garbage. just garbage. :blink: and another lol for the guy bringing up an old ass thread.

#136 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:30 AM

(lolololololol)

(lol

im not upset about the record (tell the truth i didnt even bother checking it properly) but the fact you typed the above shows your a cunt

#137 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

dude, you're wack.

I'm sorry, there is no originality in your music. I listened to a few previews of "bagels", and they're just Dilla stock drums over some imitation chops.

Without controversy over a dumb idea, you wouldn't get so much hate, because people would just ignore you, but with controversy, people hate on you because they can't ignore this crap.

my two cents.

#138 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:04 AM

HEY EVERYONE. IT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST, DEZO.
WITH SOME SIMPLE WORDS FOR THOSE SIMPLE MINDS.

THE FACT THAT I REDID THE COVER AS OPPOSED TO SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST WHO JUST STOLE PEOPLE'S WHOLE IDENTITY COMPLETELY (QUASIMOTO, DOOM...they're identity is not original if you didn't know) REALLY UPSETS YOU "HARDCORE FANS" WHO ONLY DOWNLOAD DILLA'S SHIT ANYWAY AND THEN FRONT LIKE YOUR HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER (lolololololol)

ME RE-DOING THE COVER IS MORE CREATIVE THAN SOME OF YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE, BUT THERE ARE THE CREATIVE THINKERS WHO GET IT, AND THEN, THERE IS YOU! OH WELL, NOT MY PROBLEM YOU'LL HAVE TO COMPLAIN TO WHOEVER RAISED YOU FOR NOT EXPANDING YOUR MIND.

BUT I DO LOVE THE FACT THAT THOSE WHO "HATE" THE IDEA, CAN'T MATCH MY WORK ON ANY LEVEL...I'M STILL WAITING!!!!

YES, I DID PUT "BAGELS" OUT, BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IT IS STILL MY ALBUM AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO IT!!!

KISSES FROM YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST/BITER (lol)...DEZOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/DezoWilliams
email: DezoWilliams@musician.org

Posted Image

Fall back nigga.

#139 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

Dezo sent this to me on myspace, then blocked me. What a cunt. I obviously got to him if he's doing this.

YOU GOT SOME NERVE TRYNA FUCK WIT' ME.
YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH "BEATMAKER'S DILEMMA"
YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH "EUPHORIA (I COULD FLY)"
YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH "DEZO'S LIBRARY"
YOU-CAN'T-FUCK-WITH-ME!!!!!!!!

"DEZO'S BAGELS TO DILLA'S THE ILLEST MY NIGGAS / ONLY HATERS HOLLA BUT THEY STILL FEEL IT!!!!"

suck on that!!!

URB. com wrote:
As of late, there haven't been many artists under fire for their craft. Yeah, there have been a lot of artists who have been in hot water for doing stupid shit, but not for their art itself. DEZO is actually one of the later. His latest album BAGELS, an instrumental effort dedicated to the late great J Dilla, has been causing quite a commotion...both good and bad. Reportedly, both Fat Beats and Stones Throw frowned upon the project. However, that didn't stop DEZO. In fact, he simply sees these sort of responses as feul to the fire. Love him or hate him, one thing is certain: the guy is talented[Staten Island should be very proud of him. As an emcee, producer and musician, DEZO proves that good music can't be taken down that easily.
http://www. urb. com/promotions/next1000/profiles/904-DEZO. php

BLACKLIGHTBULB wrote:
Hands down, the best way to introduce J. Dilla into someone's life is by Donuts. Donuts is a 31-track beat opus showing off his talent for soul and hip-hop. Each beat sounds good on its own, but as a whole, it is like an electronic look into the life and the mind of a prolific drummer, producer, beatmaker and rapper. It should be a matter of time after someone comes to give Donuts the respect it deserved. Not just one beat, but a tribute of the album entirely. Even if the process was an accident.

Enter Dilla Disciple Dennis DEZO Williams. Now, on MySpace, he made a dedication album which was originally Dezo's "Polo" to Donuts "Marco". Admittedly, because Dezo also raps himself, and he does on this album, it feels like he is doing a tribute unintentionally two albums: J. Dilla's Donuts and Moka Only's The Station Agent. (The Station Agent is there because Dezo raps on his own beats, too.) But nonetheless, Bagels and Donuts both have a similarity to each other. What's the similarity? For an album of beats, the album has personality throughout the album. Dilla wants to save hip-hop, and Dezo shows he has a sense of humor. The connection? They both have an ear for music.
The opening intro (and closer) sings "There are times when you are inspired", and just that that, you are thrown straight into "Fire". After the ear-piercing baby karaoke comes "Somethin' Like This" made for a little romance story. Everything from doo-wop to experimental funk to Frank Zappa is whipped into a beat anyone can be free to use. So, how does Dezo handle this job? Well, basically, its his life. "I got no contact with the outside world/So, now I'm drawn to these beats, I'm going to lose my girl", Dezo laments about the downside to beatmaking, but he doesn't sweat it much, mostly because the beats are made to last. "Twirl" is a dazzling beat. He even jokes on "Incomplete 1 & 2" that making beats are a process. Other the funky drums, Dezo tries different samples, all of which he thinks are bad, and you'll figure out the ending, based on whether you think the beat needed anything. The joke is that Dezo is obsessive compulsive about his music, and that he playfully parodies Ying Yang Twins.

Some of his beats have challenges, I won't lie. How many of you can say the beat-skipping "Perfect Mistake" is easy to rap over? And "Mouth of Doom" is less about being something to rap over than the fascination of the sample altogether. Plus, there are also more beats than the track listings will give away. For example, "BeatMaker's Dillemma" is the sound of Dezo playing loop digga, right after explaining his situation. Same here, "March! Is made from "Happy Doody Time", and when no one raps over, Dezo samples Jay-Z for a remix, which is done on his version of The Black Album. Overall, the album has beats, but it is mostly twists, turns and detours through Dezo's musical dome, which is exactly how Donuts came together for Dilla. No?

It's no Dezo album without dipping in some psychedelic works or a beat soaring like a bird, which "Bernie the Hero" seems to do a lot of (right before Dezo takes Chris Rock's mating conversation [that's the funniest part of Never Scared, by the way], and puts a beat over it in the end of "Lunchtime"). "Rich Keyz 1 &2" sounds set to be an album opener, telling you what you are about to encounter and what you are listening to like a podcast. Right at the end of the album, Dezo's peer Tameka Simone did a bonus parody of Akon's "Locked Up" called "Knocked Up". And just like that, Bagels doesn't sound anything like a tribute, compared to sounding like a rapper with a much far out mind. Take every last Stones Throw album you have ever heard (including Soul Cal's and Now Again's remasters), and you got Dezo's music right there. Somewhere, Dilla's probably smiling on whomever is carrying his legacy up the hill like that.

The best way to take this album is less of an opus than Dezo being Kid to Dilla's Play. Or for a better combination, Dilla is LeBron and Dezo is just working on a few layups right now. (Look,I tried.) The close-minded and hardcore Dilla fans might call this a complete rip-off of ideas or say that if Donuts was a straight line, Dezo's album is a collection of ideas in his closet, sans shelf. (The ripoff of ideas thing was the reason Fat Beats and Stones Throw both didn't want in on Bagels, according to Dezo himself.) I think it's a good start for Dezo to go on and finish what Dilla started. Either that, or he could start a legacy of his very own. All we know is the beginning isn't the end for Dezo yet.
Rating: 8/10

www. myspace. com/DezoWilliams
www. youtube. com/DezoWilliams
DezoWilliams@musician.org

DEZO, shut up. My opinion shouldn't matter if you're that successful, but obviously you feel that you got something to prove to me, and you won't change my mind. you have some dudes liking your shit, and your moms would be proud, but I personally think you suck. what you gonna do about it?
  • Jurmainson likes this

#140 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

AND he sent this to my beat page.

this dude is fucking desperate

BITCH-ASS CLOWN. YOU CAN'T RHYME OR MAKE TRACKS LIVER THAN ME. YOUR SHIT IS GARBAGE.

"DEZO'S BAGELS TO DILLA'S THE ILLEST MY NIGGAS / ONLY HATERS HOLLA BUT THEY STILL FEEL IT!!!!"

suck on that!!!

URB. com wrote:
As of late, there haven't been many artists under fire for their craft. Yeah, there have been a lot of artists who have been in hot water for doing stupid shit, but not for their art itself. DEZO is actually one of the later. His latest album BAGELS, an instrumental effort dedicated to the late great J Dilla, has been causing quite a commotion...both good and bad. Reportedly, both Fat Beats and Stones Throw frowned upon the project. However, that didn't stop DEZO. In fact, he simply sees these sort of responses as feul to the fire. Love him or hate him, one thing is certain: the guy is talented[Staten Island should be very proud of him. As an emcee, producer and musician, DEZO proves that good music can't be taken down that easily.
http://www. urb. com/promotions/next1000/profiles/904-DEZO. php

BLACKLIGHTBULB wrote:
Hands down, the best way to introduce J. Dilla into someone's life is by Donuts. Donuts is a 31-track beat opus showing off his talent for soul and hip-hop. Each beat sounds good on its own, but as a whole, it is like an electronic look into the life and the mind of a prolific drummer, producer, beatmaker and rapper. It should be a matter of time after someone comes to give Donuts the respect it deserved. Not just one beat, but a tribute of the album entirely. Even if the process was an accident.

Enter Dilla Disciple Dennis DEZO Williams. Now, on MySpace, he made a dedication album which was originally Dezo's "Polo" to Donuts "Marco". Admittedly, because Dezo also raps himself, and he does on this album, it feels like he is doing a tribute unintentionally two albums: J. Dilla's Donuts and Moka Only's The Station Agent. (The Station Agent is there because Dezo raps on his own beats, too.) But nonetheless, Bagels and Donuts both have a similarity to each other. What's the similarity? For an album of beats, the album has personality throughout the album. Dilla wants to save hip-hop, and Dezo shows he has a sense of humor. The connection? They both have an ear for music.
The opening intro (and closer) sings "There are times when you are inspired", and just that that, you are thrown straight into "Fire". After the ear-piercing baby karaoke comes "Somethin' Like This" made for a little romance story. Everything from doo-wop to experimental funk to Frank Zappa is whipped into a beat anyone can be free to use. So, how does Dezo handle this job? Well, basically, its his life. "I got no contact with the outside world/So, now I'm drawn to these beats, I'm going to lose my girl", Dezo laments about the downside to beatmaking, but he doesn't sweat it much, mostly because the beats are made to last. "Twirl" is a dazzling beat. He even jokes on "Incomplete 1 & 2" that making beats are a process. Other the funky drums, Dezo tries different samples, all of which he thinks are bad, and you'll figure out the ending, based on whether you think the beat needed anything. The joke is that Dezo is obsessive compulsive about his music, and that he playfully parodies Ying Yang Twins.

Some of his beats have challenges, I won't lie. How many of you can say the beat-skipping "Perfect Mistake" is easy to rap over? And "Mouth of Doom" is less about being something to rap over than the fascination of the sample altogether. Plus, there are also more beats than the track listings will give away. For example, "BeatMaker's Dillemma" is the sound of Dezo playing loop digga, right after explaining his situation. Same here, "March! Is made from "Happy Doody Time", and when no one raps over, Dezo samples Jay-Z for a remix, which is done on his version of The Black Album. Overall, the album has beats, but it is mostly twists, turns and detours through Dezo's musical dome, which is exactly how Donuts came together for Dilla. No?

It's no Dezo album without dipping in some psychedelic works or a beat soaring like a bird, which "Bernie the Hero" seems to do a lot of (right before Dezo takes Chris Rock's mating conversation [that's the funniest part of Never Scared, by the way], and puts a beat over it in the end of "Lunchtime"). "Rich Keyz 1 &2" sounds set to be an album opener, telling you what you are about to encounter and what you are listening to like a podcast. Right at the end of the album, Dezo's peer Tameka Simone did a bonus parody of Akon's "Locked Up" called "Knocked Up". And just like that, Bagels doesn't sound anything like a tribute, compared to sounding like a rapper with a much far out mind. Take every last Stones Throw album you have ever heard (including Soul Cal's and Now Again's remasters), and you got Dezo's music right there. Somewhere, Dilla's probably smiling on whomever is carrying his legacy up the hill like that.

The best way to take this album is less of an opus than Dezo being Kid to Dilla's Play. Or for a better combination, Dilla is LeBron and Dezo is just working on a few layups right now. (Look,I tried.) The close-minded and hardcore Dilla fans might call this a complete rip-off of ideas or say that if Donuts was a straight line, Dezo's album is a collection of ideas in his closet, sans shelf. (The ripoff of ideas thing was the reason Fat Beats and Stones Throw both didn't want in on Bagels, according to Dezo himself.) I think it's a good start for Dezo to go on and finish what Dilla started. Either that, or he could start a legacy of his very own. All we know is the beginning isn't the end for Dezo yet.
Rating: 8/10

www. myspace. com/DezoWilliams
www. youtube. com/DezoWilliams
DezoWilliams@musician.org

#141 Steven

Steven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!

#142 coreyg

coreyg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Designing things, programming, playing drums/piano, and producing.

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

ok dont kill me but the dude does have some nice beats (from the ones on his page). BUT he did just completely rip off Dilla no matter how you look at it. He'd have my respect if he was as creative and imaginative as he claims to be and made his own title/album cover.

yeah, he prolly did it to stir up some controversy but real talk thats a genius move cuz he's unknown (unfortunately that move also made him a douche).

#143 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

guesswhodafuckitis? hmm, is it dilla? oh no its that guy who is still a total arse bandit looking for attention 5 years on, is that a video of you hanging outside method mans dressing room door offering to suck his dick?

to quote you

"(lolololololol)"

your my old/new favourite dickhead

#144 ShirtReynolds

ShirtReynolds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Dirty knees. . .

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

Just a few of my favorite quotes:

BLACKLIGHTBULB wrote: (The authority on music, you know. Just google his name.)

Now, on MySpace, he made a dedication album which was originally Dezo's "Polo" to Donuts "Marco". Admittedly, because Dezo also raps himself, and he does on this album, it feels like he is doing a tribute unintentionally two albums: J. Dilla's Donuts and Moka Only's The Station Agent. (The Station Agent is there because Dezo raps on his own beats, too.) [Because thats never been done before.]

But nonetheless, Bagels and Donuts both have a similarity to each other. What's the similarity? For an album of beats, the album has personality throughout the album. (25% of that sentence was "album." Fun fact.)

"I got no contact with the outside world/So, now I'm drawn to these beats, I'm going to lose my girl", Dezo laments about the downside to beatmaking. . .

Overall, the album has beats, but it is mostly twists, turns and detours through Dezo's musical dome, which is exactly how Donuts came together for Dilla. No?

Right at the end of the album, Dezo's peer Tameka Simone did a bonus parody of Akon's "Locked Up" called "Knocked Up". And just like that, Bagels doesn't sound anything like a tribute, compared to sounding like a rapper with a much far out mind. Take every last Stones Throw album you have ever heard (including Soul Cal's and Now Again's remasters), and you got Dezo's music right there. Somewhere, Dilla's probably smiling on whomever is carrying his legacy up the hill like that.

The best way to take this album is less of an opus than Dezo being Kid to Dilla's Play.

(The ripoff of ideas thing was the reason Fat Beats and Stones Throw both didn't want in on Bagels, according to Dezo himself.)

I could totally MST3K every single line in this "review," but I'll let you guys off the hook. Overall, idk whats more ridiculous. The guy doing the original bad cover art choice, the amazing "review" that makes it sounds like the GOAT, or the fact that almost 5 years later, the guy still doesn't know how the internet works and gets upset that people write mean things about him.

What a fool.

#145 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

what the hell was this topic about? :blink:

#146 KnuckleHead

KnuckleHead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Fuck this cat. Ban this asshole.

#147 YanBans

YanBans

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/kalyyuga

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

LOL funny shiet

#148 yasharwan

yasharwan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

who cares its a tribute, there are millions of them i guess he went the extra mile tho, he had issues with stonesthrow behind it too, maybe he should have made it a free download instead of an actual release because of the "making money off dillas name" argument....which makes sense... ive spoke to deezo b4 hes a pretty cool dude and makes great music, he has a serious passion for music and the artist he admires also!!! he didnt make much off this album either let the guy live in his own world these damn devils stole all of dillas money and got tons of shit they will never release, and aint givin his family shit! so be mad at everyone if ur gonna be mad at this!!! this dude is just another guy makin music

these r his wordz:

THE ALBUM STONES THROW RECORDS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO HEAR:

STONES THROW IS NOW ON A MISSION TO STOP THIS ALBUM FROM BEING AVAILABLE. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY BLEW THE CHANCE TO BE INVOLVED AND ARE WITNESSING THE INCREASING SUCCESS OF THIS ALBUM (THANKS TO EVERYONE..MUCH APPRECIATED!)

anyway....(STILL available on iTUNES) :):) :)
DENNIS (DEZO)

i dont know how true it is but here is a blog where he discusses some things about it

http://www.myspace.c.../blog/241749723

http://www.myspace.c.../blog/242221190

#149 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

yeaH probably 'blew thier chance' as in he sent his demo in and no one gave a shit

by even replying to this (me included) its just giving him more opportunity to spam the fuck out of this thread

#150 CREUX

CREUX

Rookie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/oneblindeye

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Haha, most tasteless tribute I've ever seen. Checked the dude's beats, but they are mediocre as hell..

(ps, I saw a couple pages about smoking herbs, that shit is legal where I live as soon as you hit 18, just move to the Netherlands and you will never have people whining about the fact you burning some :D)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users