getting my halloween game on :)

#2 Fejj

Fejj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, Life

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:28 PM

Too Funny! That Mask Rocks The Spot. Need to get a whole bunch of people rockin the shokesy V for Vendetta style.

Good to see yer still kickin around here on the boards Shokesy.

#3 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:31 PM

Too Funny! That Mask Rocks The Spot. Need to get a whole bunch of people rockin the shokesy V for Vendetta style.

Good to see yer still kickin around here on the boards Shokesy.

who's the fejj? i dont recall....jeff?

#4 Fejj

Fejj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, Life

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:33 PM

yeah Jeff... used to be fedgeball on the old board have been lurkin since the beginning but do more reading than posting.

always enjoyed yer posts.

#5 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:48 PM

yeah Jeff... used to be fedgeball on the old board have been lurkin since the beginning but do more reading than posting.

always enjoyed yer posts.

cool cool, peace to the hitchcock

#6 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lampin

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:34 AM

B)

speaking of Halloween.. i'm in my new house now.. this will be my first year serving up treats for the kiddies.. not sure what to give out.. i remember when i was young we had this cool old lady that used to pass out packs of baseball cards.. that shit was fresh.. .i need to think of something cool like that.. maybe YO!MTV Raps cards sons!!?? .. nah.. those are MINES!!! lol . . . i don't know . . snickers aint gonna cut it . . aggggg.. the pressure . . advice?

#7 labeledasabadcharacter

labeledasabadcharacter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:56 AM

I think you got the right idea already Snit. Some sort of trading cards, brilliant. Kids love that stuff. Pokemon or baseball, Barbie, NBA, etc. Try your nearest dollar/discount store, they always got that stuff. Comic books? Otherwise I'd go with full packs of bubble gum, not the small ass halloween 1 or 2 piece packs or full chocolate bars, again not the mini holloween bars. I know I always appreciated that. Raisins and apples don't cut it! I never got anything as cool as trading cards though.

Anyway good luck and congrats on the new house!

#8 Planet €urope

Planet €urope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:36 AM

I really like your t-shirt!

#9 durty finga

durty finga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 10:30 AM

maybe YO!MTV Raps cards sons!!?? .. nah.. those are MINES!!!

Posted Image

Still sealed...

Anyway why you dont post up anymore Shokes?

#10 Sanka

Sanka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Folding clothes.

Posted 25 October 2006 - 11:59 AM

Yes !!! I was waiting for Shokesy to come back with some good, clean fun again !!!

I'd steer clear of NBA cards though, those things kinda suck. One lady in my old stomping ground used to give out toothbrushes. She always got the toilet paper tree the next day (but not from me). I'd stay away from those as well.

#11 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:08 PM

ROFL.....

U KILL ME SHOKESY.

THE MAN GOES AS HIMSELF FOR HALLOWEEN.

#12 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:24 PM

ROFL.....

U KILL ME SHOKESY.
THE MAN GOES AS HIMSELF FOR HALLOWEEN.

that shit is funny as hell, i want to be shokes for halloween too.

and snit, when i was little there was this one house that gave out cans of pop-shit was warm but still,more sugar!

#13 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 06:45 PM

snits, don't hold out on me man, snickers is to shokes, like white russians are to the big lebowski, or like sean connery is to alex tribek on old SNL skits...so godamn mandatory. being known as "the house on the block that just give out snickers and nothing but" is something to be more proud of then becoming pope...and i should know, i was a pope once...but i quit the position cause they wouldnt let me rock my newspaperboy caps...and newspapercaps is what i'm all about. i mean you cant picture a pope with a newspapercap and a tie die tshirt right? thats why i quit the gig...now i'm buddhist, and i eat snickers and i've reached enlightenment.

ya the whole being shokes for halloween was a joke i made with a friend during a phone conversation, and i was like phuck it, i'm not gonna let someone be shokes before i can, so it was established.

i had another idea though...i was gonna have a friend dress up as a massive white rectangle that said "MENS" on top...and then people would be like..what the phuck are you? then i would run in front of him all dressed in black like a life sized stickman, and i'd stretch my arms in the air...we'd be the men's bathroom sign. but i mean once you pull that off, you kind of have to chill together, and people would look at us wierd u know? and if you're apart, i can't tell people i was merely a stick person without a gig...hell i used to be the pope.

peace y'all!

#14 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:49 PM

that shit is funny as hell, i want to be shokes for halloween too.

and snit, when i was little there was this one house that gave out cans of pop-shit was warm but still,more sugar!

We should all take pictures with those Shokesy masks on............that shit is nutty!!!

I never really got to Trick-or-treat :) , I think I did it maybe 2 times in my life

lol again at you calling soda ...pop.....we had an old ass post about that it's still funny

#15 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 25 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

We should all take pictures with those Shokesy masks on............that shit is nutty!!!
I never really got to Trick-or-treat :) , I think I did it maybe 2 times in my life

lol again at you calling soda ...pop.....we had an old ass post about that it's still funny

I think I'm the only one here in Cincinnati that uses soda instead of pop.
My granny called me out on it one day, she tried to correct me. I was like, 'Granny, what kind of soda do you want?' She was like, 'I want that clear pop."

The last time I officially 'trick or treated' was when I was 10 or so. I was a cheerleader that year. I unoffically did it my senior year in high school. We were walking home and kids were out, so we joined 'em on some I'm only in junior high type shit. People thought we were dressed up like college students so shit, I opened my book bag and let 'em throw candy in it.

#16 labeledasabadcharacter

labeledasabadcharacter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:I'm an addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:03 AM

Shokesy, where and how do we get the mask?

"Hey Mudfoot, lay some treats on us"

b_c I'm shocked that you've never really been trick or treating. What gives? Man, I was out doing that stuff at the age of like 5. My Mum would take 'round the neighbourhood, be cold and stuff so I'd have to wear my Batman costume over my coat, lookin' like the little kid in 'A Christmas Story', "I can't put my arms down". I love Halloween though. Kinda sucks because I live in an apartment, we don't get too many trick or treaters so I don't get to see many of the kiddies and they're cool costumes.

And soda is pop. Up here in the Great White North, that's what we call it, pop. You guys took the soda, we took the pop.

#17 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:58 AM

:)

speaking of Halloween.. i'm in my new house now.. this will be my first year serving up treats for the kiddies.. not sure what to give out.. i remember when i was young we had this cool old lady that used to pass out packs of baseball cards.. that shit was fresh.. .i need to think of something cool like that.. maybe YO!MTV Raps cards sons!!?? .. nah.. those are MINES!!! lol . . . i don't know . . snickers aint gonna cut it . . aggggg.. the pressure . . advice?

How About Apples With Razor Blades in Them?

#18 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:04 AM

How About Apples With Razor Blades in Them?

hmmm...how about "hell" with a "no" in it?

#19 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:29 AM

hmmm...how about "hell" with a "no" in it?

What About MaryJanes With Potassium Cyanide

#20 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:00 PM

Shokesy, where and how do we get the mask?

"Hey Mudfoot, lay some treats on us"

b_c I'm shocked that you've never really been trick or treating. What gives? Man, I was out doing that stuff at the age of like 5. My Mum would take 'round the neighbourhood, be cold and stuff so I'd have to wear my Batman costume over my coat, lookin' like the little kid in 'A Christmas Story', "I can't put my arms down". I love Halloween though. Kinda sucks because I live in an apartment, we don't get too many trick or treaters so I don't get to see many of the kiddies and they're cool costumes.

And soda is pop. Up here in the Great White North, that's what we call it, pop. You guys took the soda, we took the pop.

HAHAHAHA!!! You looked all buff with the jacket underneath the costume and you prolly thought you had muscles. That or you cried because you didn't think your costume looked right but it was too cold and your moms was like "wear it or else"

We couldn't celebrate Halloween at school it was Bible character day so my mom didn't really have to buy me a costume...her and my dad worked too late to take us Trick-or-treating. So year after year , all the girls wore sheets on their head with robes and boys wore robes with a fake beard and a staff. I think one year, I tried to BRING IT with my Cleopatra costume my mom bought wig and all.......that shit was a HOT! off the shoulder joint...YEA.... NO MARY MAGEDELINE THIS YEAR, BITCHES!!!

#21 Snit

Snit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lampin

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:48 PM

:D ... i just wanna say:

shokes.. i agree.. whatEVER you said.. i agree :)

wHeLeR.. fuck you.. (love you.. but fuck you cuz i say so) (pause)

and yo.. its soda over here yo.. say "pop" and your ass is gettin laughed @ HARD... lol

... lol @ b_c ... for real .. i cut out that game dumb young cuz my moms wasn't playing that shit.

side note: The Captian (Beefheart) is a cat... for real.. cat status x10.. Snit love cats.. you know this . . .

i decided to piss on all trick or treat participants.. gonna need dumb SODA!!!!!!!!!! . . . :)

pp

#22 kdubs

kdubs

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:58 PM

buhleedat.

you remember that year ('90 or '91) with the huge snow storm? talkin 4 feet where i lived in Minneapolis. i was leonardo the ninja turtle. my mom made this baller ass costume that took her like 2 weeks to sew up and i rocked it out in the snow like a champ. problem was i had to roll with snow boots instead of the webbed feet.

i think ma still has the costume locked up somewhere. baller.

#23 shokesy

shokesy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:26 PM

hey, i call it pop too. is it a canadian thing? we never call it soda here, unless you're talking about club soda eh?

*i don't endorse wearing these to the bank and telling the teller "now fill this bag with some $hokes, in non consecutive bills please", you be on some sideshow-Lif sheit trying to pull that off...

Posted Image

#24 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:31 PM

we call it pop in Kansas

#25 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:54 PM

ROFL@ the shokesy mask with the cut-out-eyes. I wanna have random people wear them

You should have a Shokesy line like: lunchboxes, plushed dolls and action figures even an adventure of shokesy comic. I can see it now........ SHOKESY THE INTERNET HERO!!

Just make sure you put me head of the marketing team

and yo.. its soda over here yo.. say "pop" and your ass is gettin laughed @ HARD... lol

HAHAHA if you say "pop" out here everyone would think you meant like a popsicle or popcorn

I tried to say "oodles of noodles " to my friend after we had that post on here along time ago ...she was like "WTF is oodles of noodles thass new?"

#26 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,077 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:37 AM

What About MaryJanes With Potassium Cyanide

Okay deal.

#27 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

Okay deal.

Sweet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users