2 replies to this topic

#1 grizz grizzlebee

grizz grizzlebee

Crusty Rockist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

remember no limit? yeah, they sucked. but, i have a favorite no limit album i still listen to: mystikal's "ghetto fabulous". dude can actually rap! ive been rocking it since it came out and i think its aged better than i ever wouldve thought a no limit album could age.

on a related note, i think its time to bring back the gaudy no limit style album cover: poorly photoshopped compositions absolutely encrusted with gold and jewels on a baroque scale. those covers took "bling" to the next level. also, include all your pitbulls/rottweilers and several sweaty/oily hos. oh, and a custom jewel encrusted whip, or a tank.

so whats your no limit jewel? are there any others as good as mystikal that i missed?

#2 godzilla

godzilla

STMB's number one superhero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/djgodzilla-2

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:28 PM

I liked Cash Money a lot more than No Limit. Some of that old Master P was hilarious, Captain Kirk, I wanna have your baby :) I still love the production on Juvenile's 400 degrees, seriously if that album didn't have Back That Azz up on it I'd say it was solid.

#3 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:03 PM

Damn, The soft plastic joints with the Pen&Pixel Graphics? hahahahaha!!!!!

Yeah, those were the days....I hated

This guy bought me the Sillk the Shocker CD and I was like eww! But I was nice & took it home. I think I left it in the house I used to live in.

Man, I'm soo glad the Tank fell over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users