• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:09 AM

http://www.psycholog...-brain-dominant

Jimmy just for you.

#62 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

So, let me see, now I'm on a Nazi wavelength and I'd like to see you all shot. Where do you get this from?

There really is no arguing with your logic. Priceless. Not paranoid though, certainly not. (stifles laughter)

all I'm really saying is that I don't agree with these stupid outlandish conspiracy theories and that yes, I think you're a bit gullible for falling for them. If you don't want to be ridiculed, stop saying ridiculous things. If you really believe all that stuff, fine but don't be surprised when people look at you a bit strange and be prepared to take a bit of stick for it.

anyway...

r means reptilian. as in we supposedly inherited it from reptiles, not that we're ruled by them.

Rik Clay was textbook paranoid schizophrenic, but i guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

in fact can we just agree to disagree on all this, I think we must be boring everyone by now plus we rudely hijacked miss stress's thread (btw miss stress, congratulations on your ongoing good fortune in beating traffic tickets, keep on sticking it to the man)

peace.

#63 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

Just let you know this is where I work, http://www.st-johns.co.uk/

it's also why  I have more right to say you do not know what your talking about with Schizophrenia, when you have given personal care to someone who's voices have gone through the roof due to a urine infection, or worked hands on with mental health all good, but when your assuming from something you have read with no hands on experience how can you have an opinion or judge someone. When you engage in something make sure you have the background to actually back up and know what your talking about. Thought I'd also quote from the above article,

" Left-brain dominant people are more likely to be clinical and cold in their judgments and problem solving"  Say that was you

" Right-brain dominant people are characterized as artistic, innovative and often random"  Say that was me. Random part for sure but any need to hate ?

Trust me I can take stick mate (Just trying to make you aware your fucking rude and you need to sort it the fuck out, and stop bitching about someone who's a little different, how fucking playground can you get , Ooh notice how ODK just switched up character stand back crazy man is a schizo !!!)Yeah I can swear too, I wouldn't be able to do the job I do, I regularly get bitten punched spat at deal with self harmer's, get sworn at way, way worse that what you've brought to the table, fighting social services for funding on kids getting let down,  some words over the internet from some bloke is nothing but... I ain't going to take it without first putting a few things straight, and maybe opening your viewpoint a little (Epic,Epic fail). The Nazi comment is simple I mean it figuratively not literal, but you have grouped me into a bracket, a box, Hitler did the same did he not ? then what did he do next (This is part of my sense of humour which you keep mistaking for something else, don't take everything so literal you'll miss what to laugh at )......you are right on one thing you can't argue with me, glad you realize now there is no argument as I've been trying to have a conversation with you, but gradually had to do it, so you stop hurling abuse and getting defensive, I've looked back and I really don't get where you think I'm shoving this down your throat screaming IT'S THE TRUTH, I think you have had some bad experiences with people that may share the same Ideas or Interests (Some of them are just that to me) but to have that make you think you have the right to talk to anyone like that is fucking stupid, I could of gone down the insult root got on your level, what would you gain out of me coming out with something like "Ill build a time machine go back in time find your pregnant mother and stamp on her stomach until there is no way you could exist you dumbed down spina bifida reject ". It would be really fucking harsh, and get neither one of us anywhere, so next time you come across someone like me this should remind you this whole debacle, just try to listen, and be a bit more polite.

Peace.

#64 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Yeah well Dan, you're a much better person than I am. I have enough trouble dealing with my own screaming kids let alone caring for someone else's. Props to you in all honestly. I notice that there's no evidence of psychiatric care where you work so excuse me if I don't take your definition of paranoid schizophrenia too seriously.

However, you must be really special to be able to diagnose me as left-brain on the basis of a few posts on a nonsense subject. You don't really know the first thing about me. Assumption seems to be something you're fond of though. Plus it's an easy label for you to apply to those who don't agree with you.

As far as insults go, i think i called you a muppet, a joke and gullible. wow big deal. Stop acting like I really insulted you, you're coming across as a drama queen.

And as for rude, I think that suggesting those 20 kids and 6 teachers who were shot by Adam Lanza were actors and part of some false-flag operation is about as rude and inconsiderate as it gets. Any idea how the parents of the dead kids feel when they see that shit? And falling for that pro-gun NRA bullshit just makes you look ignorant, especially talking about the government's plan to disarm the people... c'mon, you live in England - none of this affects you anyway.

One more thing, please try and put some line breaks in your rants, it makes them so much more coherent and way easier to read. You can take that as a wisecrack if you like, but it's supposed to be constructive criticism.

For anyone else that's interested in our conversation (lol), here's some amusing reading from the corporate fascist mainstream media regarding Rik Clay's (perfectly sane) ideas.

http://www.theguardi...nspiracy-theory

oh and while I'm here, Dan, please tell me what exactly Hitler did next? Can't have been the Holocaust because that was a Zionist conspiracy, right?

#65 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Killed lots of people from being different, is it not obvious, doesn't matter how really, same as metalheads hating emos, mods and rockers, racism, same mentality surely you can see that judgement of difference. 6th block down the pink one that says medical therapy, that's where it would come under and will, but we have to take the kids in that are in that bracket to have the staff, and they have to be trained, something that will be happening, but your taking me literally again dude I haven't just worked in one place, just giving you a glimpse of a part of the wider spectrum, trying to show you it's a bigger array than how your classing it, and it's actually a field I work in, you told me you couldn't do this job, but still think your right and you know, and I don't  :blink: How do you know you couldn't do this job, didn't think I ever would 15 years ago. Kind of really sick and tired of people throwing "Mental Illness" around without having a clue what it is, and it's the last place I worked with a schizophrenic as he was 57 a little too old for where I am now, he was an amazing character, and fucking hilarious, but when infected, he would scream that horses were charging down the corridor, or hit the fire alarm and say the voices had told him too, funny yeah, also really sad.

Noticed your quite the little manipulator of words also, I put photos up of something called Crisis Actors in a way of look at this, what do you think, Now where am I suggesting anything at all either, when you look at it either way it's fucking disgusting is it not ? if it's happened or if it's a playout but don't twist that in way where your making me look like some ruthless cunt, NRA ? still don't know what that is so yeah I'm ignorant on that one, but considering you all seem to know and I don't I find that amazing, I'm basing my thoughts on other shootings that are strangely placed or timed GLOBALLY not just in the USA they happen over here too, not the only country, granted that country gets shafted first to see if it works everywhere else, but shit does go down in other countries that relates.

And yeah the rudeness thing man come on you in denial or something, Bottom 2 paragraphs of your first post dude C'mon 

Okay I'll remind you.

Oh, sorry to tell you this, but your mates most likely weren't thinking 'Oh great, Dan's gonna school us!' they were probably thinking 'oh shit, here he goes again with his fantastical paranoid nonsense, better get comfortable or look for the exit.' Sorry mate but i've spent plenty of time having my ear chewed off by the likes of you, nodding and saying 'yeah, mate, right on' but really thinking 'fuck me, does this guy really believe this crap, I'd tell him it's all nonsense, but these idiots always have an answer for everything and arguing with them is pointless and soul-destroying'

So polite, you mean to tell me that your not trying to hint that all my mates think I'm a fucking prick, an idiot, crazy,

The above is a fucking insult, maybe not direct but you saying it's not personal ?, think everyone else did with their reactions, still in denial though I bet, or some excuses lined up with that or sunject change. And it was not the dam muppet bit, Jesus Fucking Christ man surely you can see that ha ha!! , I can do this all day, pull bits apart and show you how your anger connecting to me, is from others like minded, not like me, bothering you. Drama Queen ha ha! I wasn't the one that went crazy with a response the way you did. (I did respond yes but I know where my level of craziness starts and I was no-where near, (thats sense of humour again by the way))

I look between the lines, I look from more than 1 angle. I'm not hurt ha ha!! I'd have to take it on board, like I said it's like being at work, water of a ducks back, I just scan for the intelligent bits you pop out with and focus on that. But then you go and twist something back into bollock land, so frustrating, 

Your right though I don't know you, but do I have the skill set to be able to see certain qualities with the way you say things, how you think by reacting to certain things, considering how you spoke first off by not knowing me!! (Here's that mirror thing you keep doing winging at me, but keep doing it before me, the more you do it so will I, because it's fucking annoying isn't it, being judged for the way you think), I've given you more than enough proof about it, and it's the way you portray yourself from how you have been to me you may be a lot more I have no evidence of this just how you are communicating with me. I'm in total acceptance of being the forum loony tune with "out the box weirdness", I'm not perfect, and I'm certainly no higher or better than anyone else, and I'm the first to admit when I'm being a complete prick and back down, but I certainly know my polar opposite, (and you do)

End of the day I have no hard feelings, some of it's funny, but on a serious note I'm sorry I put you through hell, I' know you would have to react to everything I've worded the way I have and that's not fair really, I had my own agenda, trying to get you to see, you don't have to talk the way you do, to people that are different. (See spaced it all out just for you as well).

So to cap it off, if one of your kids goes through something say when they're 18, I hope you wouldn't talk to them like this dude.(ain't starting shit just trying to make you think a little thats all, not looking for an answer either)

#66 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

da9dcc4778840c4134bdf54f3031b5fc.gif

wait, this thread's about traffic tickets?  ...from 2007?

• shakey finch and AzMatic like this

#67 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/leftfoot1st

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:22 PM

lol, that's how the line is in NYC...downtown.

#68 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:55 AM

good job miss stress

#69 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

I've been offline for a few days working hard in the fields, just came back to this thread, had a re-read of it all (some funny shit here) and came to a few conclusions:

1. Berry Woods speaks the truth. Way better than I can. The voice of reason. Listen to him, not me.

2. Dan, you're right, I was way out of order, shouldn't have come across so aggressively. Shitty way to behave, I'm sorry. I guess it was my period or something. But hey, if you hadn't reacted so angrily to my attempt at humour with those jpegs I probably wouldn't have come back so hard on you. Honestly I thought they were funny as fuck (without my anotations) and the way you reacted riled me a little, like you couldn't take a joke. Anger though? Me? Nah, just emphatic.

Anyway, like you said, no hard feelings, it's all water under the bridge, and no, you didn't put me through hell. I'm even beginning to enjoy the Rik Clay stuff, the guy's a laugh a minute!

Thanks for putting the line breaks in too.

Just one thing, I'm not (re)starting anything, but this is probably the root of my problem here, it's not that you think differently, more that you didn't think enough. I mean you think it's ok to post images showing supposed 'crisis actors' in the cases of Sandy Hook & Aurora shootings and make statements like this one:

Sandy Hook is a major ploy to disarm the public, so basically you can't defend yourself

yet you freely admit...

NRA ? still don't know what that is so yeah I'm ignorant on that one, but considering you all seem to know and I don't I find that amazing

don't take this the wrong way, but that takes some balls. I thought you were a truth-seeker! I'm not sure what it is you find amazing.

I hope by now you've done some research and know a bit more about the NRA, (National Rifle Association) if not, well lets just say they're a bunch of Right-wing gun crazies (and remember, this is coming from somebody you compared to Hitler so when I say they're Right-wing, you can believe it) who blamed the Sandy Hook massacre on violent video games, violence in music (I don't think they mentioned Rap, but I can guess that's what they're thinking) and the fact that US schools are gun-free zones. (why on earth didn't those kids have guns?)

Of course it has nothing to do with being able to buy crazy-ass assault rifles over the counter and 6,000 bullets online. That'd be crazy.

I'm not saying that they originated this conspiracy theory, but they're really happy you believe it and even happier that you're spreading it around.

http://www.slate.com...d_fears_of.html

http://www.huffingto..._b_4069538.html

Dig a bit deeper on this one and I'm sure you'll see that you don't want to be on the same side as these guys in any argument (or conversation). just sayin'.

just one last thing i want to clear up...

you mean to tell me that your not trying to hint that all my mates think I'm a fucking prick, an idiot, crazy,

No, of course not, not even close. They're your mates and if they thought that, then they wouldn't be hanging out with you. I was just suggesting that maybe they tolerate/forgive/overlook your eccentricites, as we all should do with our loved ones. Nobody's perfect right?

Anyway, I hope I'm not stoking this up again, that's not my intention, I just wanted to set a couple of things straight and apologise for my rudeness. Like I said earlier in this thread, let's agree to disagree. If we all thought the same thing, then the world would be a very boring place. I hope you take this as it's meant - a (slightly critical) olive branch. peace.

#70 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:51 AM

I've been offline for a few days working hard in the fields, just came back to this thread, had a re-read of it all (some funny shit here) and came to a few conclusions:

1. Berry Woods speaks the truth. Way better than I can. The voice of reason. Listen to him, not me.

2. Dan, you're right, I was way out of order, shouldn't have come across so aggressively. Shitty way to behave, I'm sorry. I guess it was my period or something. But hey, if you hadn't reacted so angrily to my attempt at humour with those jpegs I probably wouldn't have come back so hard on you. Honestly I thought they were funny as fuck (without my anotations) and the way you reacted riled me a little, like you couldn't take a joke. Anger though? Me? Nah, just emphatic.

Anyway, like you said, no hard feelings, it's all water under the bridge, and no, you didn't put me through hell. I'm even beginning to enjoy the Rik Clay stuff, the guy's a laugh a minute!

Thanks for putting the line breaks in too.

Just one thing, I'm not (re)starting anything, but this is probably the root of my problem here, it's not that you think differently, more that you didn't think enough. I mean you think it's ok to post images showing supposed 'crisis actors' in the cases of Sandy Hook & Aurora shootings and make statements like this one:

yet you freely admit...

don't take this the wrong way, but that takes some balls. I thought you were a truth-seeker! I'm not sure what it is you find amazing.

I hope by now you've done some research and know a bit more about the NRA, (National Rifle Association) if not, well lets just say they're a bunch of Right-wing gun crazies (and remember, this is coming from somebody you compared to Hitler so when I say they're Right-wing, you can believe it) who blamed the Sandy Hook massacre on violent video games, violence in music (I don't think they mentioned Rap, but I can guess that's what they're thinking) and the fact that US schools are gun-free zones. (why on earth didn't those kids have guns?)

Of course it has nothing to do with being able to buy crazy-ass assault rifles over the counter and 6,000 bullets online. That'd be crazy.

I'm not saying that they originated this conspiracy theory, but they're really happy you believe it and even happier that you're spreading it around.

http://www.slate.com...d_fears_of.html

http://www.huffingto..._b_4069538.html

Dig a bit deeper on this one and I'm sure you'll see that you don't want to be on the same side as these guys in any argument (or conversation). just sayin'.

just one last thing i want to clear up...

No, of course not, not even close. They're your mates and if they thought that, then they wouldn't be hanging out with you. I was just suggesting that maybe they tolerate/forgive/overlook your eccentricites, as we all should do with our loved ones. Nobody's perfect right?

Anyway, I hope I'm not stoking this up again, that's not my intention, I just wanted to set a couple of things straight and apologise for my rudeness. Like I said earlier in this thread, let's agree to disagree. If we all thought the same thing, then the world would be a very boring place. I hope you take this as it's meant - a (slightly critical) olive branch. peace.

Period ha ha!! nah just an intense full moon, I'm no better, I know how to push buttons, which I shouldn't, the Rifle thing man is like our BNP ( British Nazi Party, that replaces it with Nationalist ) over here same attitude, different causes, but yeah dam crazy attitudes.

When that shit goes on over here I mean a shooting, it's crazy, as we don't have easy access to firearms. As harsh as it is when it comes on the news from the States, the reaction over here is pretty much, really ?, what again ?. Smaller country smaller scale I suppose.

All my angle in life is really coming together, to just stop everything that doesn't work. 

All I can say is I'm sorry too man ! B)

#71 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:11 PM

tumblr_m4lho1hLGc1qluqox.gif

• Jimmyfunkvalve likes this

#72 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

lol really emotional

#73 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

this thread is the worst.

• GC90 likes this

#74 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

this thread is the worst.

No actually I learnt a lot, like full moons fuck me up (and it was a dam strong one at the time I was going off), and not to engage with anyone as I lose the plot, also you should of learnt about Jimmies razor theory, and the difference between left and right brain hemispheres. The worst thread is the Bro King ditching us all  :lol:

#75 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

ha ha, I was gonna say that this is a bad thread, but that one about the german sausage was the wurst.

but yeah, i think ODK said it best. Learnt some lessons here.

#76 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

btw this made me laugh a little

'words related to Bro King' ha ha

Attached File  brodouche.jpg   37.52KB   1 downloads

what exactly did happen to him anyway?

all his abusive shit got taken down and he left in a huff?

what, no goodbyes? Place won't be the same without him.  :D

#77 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

BK is like a cockroach; nothing short of full scale nuclear war is taking him out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users