76 replies to this topic

#31 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

There is lots of evidence to suggest, that there is a conspiracy, for lack of a better term to incarcerate at such levels in order to support free labour for major corporations. Mmm. Slave labour never felt so good!

http://en.wikipedia....ustrial_complex

tumblr_mfc6yc0e2B1qj171uo1_500.png

Sorry, did I go off topic here?

#32 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

Not shocked to be honest.

Now this I was shocked over

200537_307021092742892_1617674492_n.jpg?

Fucking crisis actors

#33 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

Um, I am not convinced that is the same person.

#34 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:45 PM

Um, I am not convinced that is the same person.

Yeah the bottom photo isn't right but the middle one is her, her parting has been moved to the other side

how bout this dude then

1235149_508464909242489_505387139_n.jpg

this one is more convincing as well

227773_210984795693230_1763769712_n.jpg

#35 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

That is clearly not the same little girl, just because they are both blonde, similarly sized, and have the same dress on, even in poor quality photos you can see that they are quite different facially.
The problem with buying into the David Icke forum thing is that it it just another belief system with (at best) fragile evidentiary support, just like all the others, although it has the attraction of being one that your parents/teacher/doctor/politician/square friends could never buy into, so it might seem more special, or exclusive.
No disrespect intended Obi, DI's political observations are pretty astute, I think of him in terms of Jonathan Swift, or Tim Leary, who both used fantastical and outlandish ideas as a vehicle to allow their voices to be heard, so that they could make much more down to earth, and realistic points, of great importance.

I can't remember who said it, but I really like the notion that 'Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it.'

Have you read the Illuminatus!, or any of Robert Anton Wilson's other stuff?

#36 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/leftfoot1st

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:21 AM

easier with tits, you get an amen but without caps.

amen.

lol

#37 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

200537_307021092742892_1617674492_n.jpg?

I don't care if it's the same woman or not, what I'd really like to know is what the fuck did Ron Weasley do to need an atto(u)rney?

lol. conspiracy theory jpeg-makers need to pey attenshon to there spellnig.

1235149_508464909242489_505387139_n.jpg

yes, I'm thinking what you're thinking. I'm thinking that shouty, beardy islamist types tend to look quite similar.

227773_210984795693230_1763769712_n.jpg

I Read It Was Her Sister, Wearing The Very Same Dress.

If You Capitalize Every Word It Makes It All True. Didn't You Know That?

#38 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

Oh here we go with the left brain no it's not yes it is opinion, (Insert face palm) there are tons and tons of photos, yes they could be fake or they could be real, all I'm doing is putting it out there, I don't believe it or disbelieve it, but one thing I can say for certain, how many bitch gripe moan and winge, how crap their lives are but won't remove those little horse blinkers, you can show people land markings globally that connect in places of power, you can show people symbols on and in everything that tie into it, you can show all the people are connected by blood that run things, but.....unfortunately the same stop filter in the left brain kicks in with everyone, reaction...disbelief.....anger......questioning yourself and everything you have listened to your whole life.....and then the classic.....Comedy reaction bullshit, because what is presented is slightly out of the box, compared to money solid objects of worth and the freshest Air Jordans, why has this been the same for so many years is unbelievable, but saying that it is diminishing slowly, people like me that do not accept the reality around me for what I'm told, or brainwashed with, talk to people or try and let people know, it's not what you think. The other flipside of this is look how fucking angry people get when you try and point something out that is fucking us all up, all they have left is ridicule until they have found a way to place said so called bullshit into a box that fits there thinking concept, so they don't sweat and panic that everything around them isn't what they think it is, you can then carry on as normal, slip back into the dumbed down bubble. 

So MR Funkvalve, yeah you can laugh at it make quips etc, or you could look into it yourself but.....you won't do that as you have already stated you don't care, if you don't care why even summon the energy to copy each picture, with some snarky underlying toned comment, really hope your not starting a point the finger gang up thing here, rather than talking about it, with just looking at 3 photos, and who cares about the spelling, I'm bothered about what people have got to say about what could be rather than mocking people for their ideas.  

#39 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

That is clearly not the same little girl, just because they are both blonde, similarly sized, and have the same dress on, even in poor quality photos you can see that they are quite different facially.
The problem with buying into the David Icke forum thing is that it it just another belief system with (at best) fragile evidentiary support, just like all the others, although it has the attraction of being one that your parents/teacher/doctor/politician/square friends could never buy into, so it might seem more special, or exclusive.
No disrespect intended Obi, DI's political observations are pretty astute, I think of him in terms of Jonathan Swift, or Tim Leary, who both used fantastical and outlandish ideas as a vehicle to allow their voices to be heard, so that they could make much more down to earth, and realistic points, of great importance.

I can't remember who said it, but I really like the notion that 'Reality is the stuff that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it.'

Have you read the Illuminatus!, or any of Robert Anton Wilson's other stuff?

Yeah man read all of Crowley, Leary, Wilson, Icke way way way before there was an Icke forum, and Rik Clay (No books he did a 4 hour seminar proving the royal wedding with Prince Willie, was a huge 4 day ritual ending on the Monday with the announcement of Bin Ladens so called death), I've practiced chaos magic dabbled in all sorts of occult stuff, so had prior knowledge of what Icke was on about before he did, the thing with Icke, which I don't get is people will call what he does a belief system, now considering how vast the array of topics is, I don't get this personally, He goes and exposes something that damages us all, shows you ways of not believing or not getting stuck in boxs, and to be more open,

and look how the man is treated, I wouldn't mind so much, but the ones, kind of deciding that he talks crap, usually are tied into their own rigid beliefs themselves, and then attack. Evidence wise over the last 6 years it is really tying up, weather, funny things happening on dates like celebs dying with the same old stories, either drugs or they can't work it out, when the moon is in certain phases, Holographic reality, hollow earth, shapeshifting reptilians, the list is fucking huge, way to big to be a belief system. Politically hit the nail on the head, they are all family blood related beings that work towards the same agenda, they mess things up so we vote the next twat in who is still related to the last twat, and continues to lie, and continues to kill, and continues to manipultae us into thinking we need what they offer.

Basically, the people you have mentioned are all right brain thinkers, it's why left brain thinkers can't cope with their ideas, their brains aren't ready for it.........yet. And sorry but that is the same little Blonde girl with the Same dress, adds up when you think wardrobe, costume change, it could actually be totally innocent, but the same girl, what would the Image look like with no text, you wouldn't be told what to think, and to think the media does this to us all day everyday, and we don't complain ?

#40 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Not mocking anybody, could you accept that this alternative reality world view is also an acceptance of something that somebody has told you.

It is evident that financial, legal and geopolitical matters are controlled through media and other means by a small number of individuals at the expense of everybody else. (While there is TV coming through the cable, cash in the ATM, and food in the supermarket, nobody in the developed world is really going to get up and do anything about it.) 

What is not evident is that this is made possible by alien lizards fucking with our DNA and harvesting our fear and such. Beliefs like those require a degree of faith, and are not phenomenological (demonstrable), therefore they are no more enlightened than the idea that Jesus died for our sins and was resurrected, or that Mohammed flew on a winged horse, or that The Buddah sat under a tree. 

People who don't subscribe to the whole 'truth' movement and the associated wacky conspiracy stuff are not necessarily retail pharma zombies without the capacity to question anything (many people do like to take the piss obviously, don't deny that), they don"t necessarily lack an awareness of 'spirituality' or something going on beyond the immediate physical experience.

I have tripped on mushrooms, peyote etc. too, and sometimes it does feel like a revelatory experience, and there are aspects of such experiences that seem to have some commonality amongst experiencers, I suggest that this revelatory common experience is exploited by people like David Icke to lend credence to their (money generating!) teachings.

If you like reading I strongly recommend the Illuminatus Trilogy By RA Wilson, which deals with the nature of conspiracy, control, and beliefs (and is quite a funny and saucy read too). Prometheus Rising, also RA Wilson, which deals with the parallels between the occult and science, and how beliefs are formed and upheld (with practical exercises for the reader). And The Stoned Ape by Terence McKenna, in which he lays out the theory that psychedelic substances accidentally imbibed are the catalyst for humankind's astonishing evolution from hairless apes to the tool-adept designers we became. (he also suggests that mushroom spores may have travelled through space randomly on interplanetary meteorites, perhaps by design.)

#41 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:26 AM

Sorry crossed posts, I hear you. Can't agree on the girl, there are only so many stores with so many party dresses in them, it's a coincidence imo, she has different facial features. What is the thinking around Sandy Hook being a hoax? Gun control? Not really working out then. 

I don't see why our governments would need to go to elaborate lengths to deceive people, people want comfort, and ongoing comfort for their families, they have food, TV, sports, various cultural avenues to explore, they enslave themselves. Respect to you dude, I'm sure we probably share a lot of viewpoints; weed and coffee for starters.

We have wondered a way off topic here!!

#42 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

All good dude all good, yeah Sandy Hook is a major ploy to disarm the public, so basically you can't defend yourself, when the THEM decide they want to move in stomp down the final stages, it is one of many Problem Reaction Solution techniques they use, disgust the public enough that they want something done about it. And no I was 2 years old when I realized most adults were walking around asleep, years this went on, until finally other people started talking about things just not adding up. I spent most of my childhood thinking people were just disgusting, always hated the queen, thought religion was ridiculous as every story was 1 leader with 12 followers, knew there was something wrong with Jimmy Savile, school was the biggest struggle I just couldn't agree with anything, it was like an inner knowing, like when you have a sense and then it happens but way way stronger. I was pretty much, "Really Sir, your saying we came from apes ?", so no it wasn't that I fitted something to my thought process or agreed with what someone said, I just already knew, wasn't till I was about 24 and BOOM, I was fully imerssed in the reality I see going on around me, I could hear people literally what they were thinking more so close or friendly with, sense things, catch things without looking, it slowed down a little because I had to, hence why my mates christened me Obi Dan before I was Dangelf (which I understood but sucked don't look good) always getting compared to Wizards or Jedi ha ha! and everytime I spoke everyone was like "Oh no take a seat the wise old man is going to school us" or something along those lines ha ha!, I hardly knew anyone else going through this transition, now is different can't get away from nutcases like me going on "Oi mate you heard about this fucking reptiles that control us" my answer now is yeah you heard about the guys who made them, the glass beings, I have to admit makes me chuckle, as the poor buggers think their the first, it all really depends how old you are as a soul, I've been here way to many times, and this time, I can still remember when I was little thinking, why would I come back to this. It's no coincidence, they don't exist, things co-inside yes but there are no coincedences, people only enslave themselves when they don't know that it's a prison around them, people want comfort, but that doesn't exist either, it can't not with time, you sit and watch T.V at night, but it's violence from kids getting shot before you go to bed, to get ready for work where your boss bullies you, and you think you have to take it, that goes on all week, to go out at the weekend and get drunk as an outlet, then off we go again Monday morning. And don't worry about the topic it's all connected anyway. And your not wrong kettles boiling as I type, and I got some nice hash to smoke!!

#43 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,150 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

There is no movement to disarm the American people. That's a lie NRA and other right wing nuts have been saying for decades now. And it's all bullshit. It's not EVER going to happen.

#44 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

As a non American the gun culture is cahrazy in general, but yah, I got to agree with Sunny, and the people who propagate otherwise are a cancer, for lack of a better term, on the nation. Your news streams in the main stream are scary agenda based. The distrust of government is so out off wack. But it's usually these same people who support any military venture. Wierd.

#45 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/leftfoot1st

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:57 PM

Beat Trafficking

#46 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:51 AM

ODK all that stuff you wrote is just nonsense. paranoid, psuedo scientific, numerology, random symbolism incoherent rubbish. But you're welcome to believe what you like, I happen to think it's funny that people fall for that shit when it's so obviously not true. So shoot me.

Did you ever think that all these far-fetched conspiracy theories are just camouflage for the ones that may be true? (eg. some of the legitimate doubts about 9/11, the military-industrial complex and the prison-industrial complex that mangoes referred to)

But the more ridiculous theories are so easily disproved and therefore make it easier to discredit ALL conspiracy theories. I challenge anyone to listen to 4 hours of paranoid shizophrenic Rik Clay's number-jumbling and come away thinking he's saying anything coherent. It sounds very very deep but it's just a load of random links between Egyptology, numerology, symbolism, cosmology and he's talking like it's all so obvious. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Seeing hidden secret links that nobody else can see, that's a classic shizophrenic symptom. The guy obviously had some serious mental health issues. Oh no, he didn't commit suicide, he was murdered because he got too close to the truth. I mean, c'mon, seriously???? Seriously delusional.

While muppets like you are going on and on about lizards ruling the earth, glass beings, hollow earth, mayan calendars, numerology, illuminati sun symbolism in soft-drink logos, Paul McCartney replaced by a robot, whether Prince William or Obama is the antichrist and all that other totally stupid stuff, the real conspiracy is that the big corporations are working with the governments to change laws and regulations across the board because they want your money and they want to keep you just poor enough to have to keep working but with enough material consumer goods (flat screen tv, bluray, iphone, tablet, computer, expensive kicks, shitty fast food etc) to think you're doing okay while you help them fuck up the environment for profit. Everything else is just distraction and muddying the waters.

You can call it left-brain stop filter or whatever nonsense you like, I call it a healthy dose of suspicion with a fat pinch of cynicism.

You can say the truth is too big for me to comprehend, I'd say it's just too far-fetched to consider. Occam's Razor. Look it up.

Oh, sorry to tell you this, but your mates most likely weren't thinking 'Oh great, Dan's gonna school us!' they were probably thinking 'oh shit, here he goes again with his fantastical paranoid nonsense, better get comfortable or look for the exit.' Sorry mate but i've spent plenty of time having my ear chewed off by the likes of you, nodding and saying 'yeah, mate, right on' but really thinking 'fuck me, does this guy really believe this crap, I'd tell him it's all nonsense, but these idiots always have an answer for everything and arguing with them is pointless and soul-destroying'

But don't let any of this get you angry, you are obviously a very special individual, you've known it since the age of 2 and your insights into Jimmy Saville and the Queen just blew me away. You are the truth, man. I've just been sent by lizards to try to make you look stupid (tough job). Ha ha don't worry, you can have the last laugh when the world ends in 2012.

• mangoes cash likes this

#47 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

That's a bit fierce Jimmy, but yeah.

#48 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:28 AM

Sascha Fierce?
  • DJ Projexion likes this

#49 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

Obviously.

http://www.nowtheend...m/blog/?p=13267

#50 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

More like Solange Fierce.

#51 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

Bitch be krazy at Jay-z. Any theories?

#52 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

ODK all that stuff you wrote is just nonsense. paranoid, psuedo scientific, numerology, random symbolism incoherent rubbish. But you're welcome to believe what you like, I happen to think it's funny that people fall for that shit when it's so obviously not true. So shoot me.

Did you ever think that all these far-fetched conspiracy theories are just camouflage for the ones that may be true? (eg. some of the legitimate doubts about 9/11, the military-industrial complex and the prison-industrial complex that mangoes referred to)

But the more ridiculous theories are so easily disproved and therefore make it easier to discredit ALL conspiracy theories. I challenge anyone to listen to 4 hours of paranoid shizophrenic Rik Clay's number-jumbling and come away thinking he's saying anything coherent. It sounds very very deep but it's just a load of random links between Egyptology, numerology, symbolism, cosmology and he's talking like it's all so obvious. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Seeing hidden secret links that nobody else can see, that's a classic shizophrenic symptom. The guy obviously had some serious mental health issues. Oh no, he didn't commit suicide, he was murdered because he got too close to the truth. I mean, c'mon, seriously???? Seriously delusional.

While muppets like you are going on and on about lizards ruling the earth, glass beings, hollow earth, mayan calendars, numerology, illuminati sun symbolism in soft-drink logos, Paul McCartney replaced by a robot, whether Prince William or Obama is the antichrist and all that other totally stupid stuff, the real conspiracy is that the big corporations are working with the governments to change laws and regulations across the board because they want your money and they want to keep you just poor enough to have to keep working but with enough material consumer goods (flat screen tv, bluray, iphone, tablet, computer, expensive kicks, shitty fast food etc) to think you're doing okay while you help them fuck up the environment for profit. Everything else is just distraction and muddying the waters.

You can call it left-brain stop filter or whatever nonsense you like, I call it a healthy dose of suspicion with a fat pinch of cynicism.

You can say the truth is too big for me to comprehend, I'd say it's just too far-fetched to consider. Occam's Razor. Look it up.

Oh, sorry to tell you this, but your mates most likely weren't thinking 'Oh great, Dan's gonna school us!' they were probably thinking 'oh shit, here he goes again with his fantastical paranoid nonsense, better get comfortable or look for the exit.' Sorry mate but i've spent plenty of time having my ear chewed off by the likes of you, nodding and saying 'yeah, mate, right on' but really thinking 'fuck me, does this guy really believe this crap, I'd tell him it's all nonsense, but these idiots always have an answer for everything and arguing with them is pointless and soul-destroying'

But don't let any of this get you angry, you are obviously a very special individual, you've known it since the age of 2 and your insights into Jimmy Saville and the Queen just blew me away. You are the truth, man. I've just been sent by lizards to try to make you look stupid (tough job). Ha ha don't worry, you can have the last laugh when the world ends in 2012.

Do you know what Schizophrenia is ? clearly not (Unless you work in mental health with people in which case you need more training), proving me right that when you guys that don't agree, get all worked up angry upset and start hurling abuse, my mates are actually my mates, as you attract the people in your life to how you are, it seems your mates would do this to you considering you seem to know how it feels, I don't as they don't do that to me, funny thing is your trying to tell me they want my money etc, I already said this in a different way and your talking to me as if it's new news. And I'm not welcome to believe what I like am Jimmy cos there's people like you all over, you would of been a witch burner by the look of things, If I'm allowed to believe (thank you so much for your permission) you would of ended at, so shoot me. Everything you have written after that, seems like a therapy session, trying to gain the funny man status by trying to make me look like an idiot, what you need is a hug, you seem really uptight and angry, and hide it with so called sense of humour, your being fucking rude, and repeating the same shit I've heard for god knows how long, and to think I haven't attacked you personally just a way of thinking that doesn't do any one any good, if it did, we wouldn't be having this.....what ever you want to call it, it's certainly not a conversation or debate, It's you reading and reacting straight up. If you could explain yourself instead of a long winded essay saying it's bollocks it's bollocks, I might find interest in what you say, but catorgorizing me as "One of them Muppets" ain't making you look any better, I will look up what you said because I don't know what it is, and then I might look into it a little further and see where that takes me, but I'm not going to start calling you names if I don't agree. Is this how we continue then on planet earth, someone has a different idea, so is mental or has issues, or has to go in a padded cell. so if I look that thing up give me the respect back and look up left brain behaviour, and the R-Complex, come back and we can have a chat about that, if not you have just been proved wrong by a complete schizo muppet, with obsessional behaviour disorders, who needs random activities to help me escape the reality I can't accept, come on bring some sense to the table without kicking off like some autistic kid with ADHD who has had their meds forgotten about.

Peace!!

#53 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

Come on Jimmy I see you down there what do you say, don't make me filter through all the insults again to find out what your saying.

#54 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

Come on Jimmy I see you down there what do you say, don't make me filter through all the insults again to find out what your saying.

Hope your researching and not bailing out now you have suddenly disappeared,

I looked the razor theory up, so 2 competing theories that are similar, that makes the same predictions, you go by the simpler, because it's better ? better is the argument then ? like which potato is best for roasting (see keeping it simple) kind of falls apart really for me, as this theory refuses to accept marginal difference, and individual characteristics, meaning you can only apply this to certain things, if you dis-include a lot before you start, Ooh we will get rid of all this evidence because we don't understand it or know what it is or means, now what have we got to work with, A limited perspective, all the stuff that was cut out would of given the right answer. really reminds me of Brian Cox's attitude, ignore the metaphysical side because they don't know . The other thing is Hawkins supports this theory from back in the day, but didn't he recently say all of his research and work was wrong, I have a hell a lot of respect for that, as his journey has changed, and his EGO has not clouded what he is doing.

#55 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:09 AM

I would have been a witch-burner? And there I was thinking you didn't have a sense of humour!

I'm not sure how my post could seem like a therapy session to you. I'm not a particularly angry guy and certainly not short of hugs, thanks very much. Sorry but most of the crap you spout isn't worthy of a serious discussion. I wasted enough of my time listening to Rik Clay. If anything made me angry it was reading about that guy, obviously mentally ill, but it seems he was surrounded by people who were all like 'wow, that's some cosmic stuff, really far out, thank you for bringing us the truth' instead of 'listen mate, i reckon you should get some help for all this' Proper treatment could have saved his life. But I suppose that's all mind control by the man.

as for the rest of it, I'm not engaging you in debate, that's not my purpose here. I have better things to do. Like I said, you can believe what you like, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but when you start presenting your beliefs as the truth, then I'm going to get a little annoyed. Like you know what's up and the rest of us are blind sheep aimlessly following the man. You're no better than the creationists or any type of religious zealot, for that matter.

Great assessment of Occam's Razor, by the way. I wonder if the worlds of Philosophy and Science really know how wrong they are. Man, you're a fucking joke. sorry but that's the way I see it. You don't need any help from anyone in looking like an idiot. peace. lol.

#56 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:35 AM

tumblr_lsin77Kut01qedb29o1_500.gif

#57 Jimmyfunkvalve

Jimmyfunkvalve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

and just so you can't accuse me of not researching:

paranoid schizophrenia symptoms:

http://www.nlm.nih.g...icle/000936.htm
draw your own conclusions

last year, scientists did a study on left brain/right brain thinking:
http://consumer.heal...878-679236.html

r-complex or triune brain

seems it's a model of evolution of the human brain, a hypothesis espoused by one US neuroscientist and not generally supported by other neuroscientists. Popular with writers though. Sounds like pseudo science to me, but i'm no brain surgeon.

#58 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

I would have been a witch-burner? And there I was thinking you didn't have a sense of humour!

I'm not sure how my post could seem like a therapy session to you. I'm not a particularly angry guy and certainly not short of hugs, thanks very much. Sorry but most of the crap you spout isn't worthy of a serious discussion. I wasted enough of my time listening to Rik Clay. If anything made me angry it was reading about that guy, obviously mentally ill, but it seems he was surrounded by people who were all like 'wow, that's some cosmic stuff, really far out, thank you for bringing us the truth' instead of 'listen mate, i reckon you should get some help for all this' Proper treatment could have saved his life. But I suppose that's all mind control by the man.

as for the rest of it, I'm not engaging you in debate, that's not my purpose here. I have better things to do. Like I said, you can believe what you like, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but when you start presenting your beliefs as the truth, then I'm going to get a little annoyed. Like you know what's up and the rest of us are blind sheep aimlessly following the man. You're no better than the creationists or any type of religious zealot, for that matter.

Great assessment of Occam's Razor, by the way. I wonder if the worlds of Philosophy and Science really know how wrong they are. Man, you're a fucking joke. sorry but that's the way I see it. You don't need any help from anyone in looking like an idiot. peace. lol.

Ahh yeah your perception of how I'm saying it has got your knickers in a twist, just stated what I know from experience, and what I see, I went and researched see you didn't, just reacted yet again, cast your ideas on me on this page alone, but your not judgemental are you at all... the whole thing is therapy for you quite blatantly, you need to say it, it does your head in, it makes you react. Speaking with so much wisdom on what you call Mental illness, (It's 2014 not 1808, what do you suggest electric shock therapy ?) I take it you must be CBT trained and qualified and can move people through transitions of support plans to get past problems, I take it you've done counciling training, or have some sort of intelligent quip or back up to get this amazing certainty that you know for sure. Now as psychology goes, I'll mention mirror image scenarios, where you go nuts or hate someones behaviour because your displaying it yourself, in other words your calling everyone like me an idiot because it's a different idea (Mmm sounds like the razor theory) (also sounds like a bit of Nazi wavelength going on to be honest almost has the vibe we should be shot,........ good you researched... now your opinion ? thought you weren't wasting any more time with me Jimmy, and I'm still not calling you names.

#59 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

and just so you can't accuse me of not researching:

paranoid schizophrenia symptoms:

http://www.nlm.nih.g...icle/000936.htm
draw your own conclusions

last year, scientists did a study on left brain/right brain thinking:
http://consumer.heal...878-679236.html

r-complex or triune brain

seems it's a model of evolution of the human brain, a hypothesis espoused by one US neuroscientist and not generally supported by other neuroscientists. Popular with writers though. Sounds like pseudo science to me, but i'm no brain surgeon.

Tell me what the R stands for Jimmy and remember I did not mention this, I know what it is, but considering mainstream science has called it this.

Cool you look at Schizophrenia now you know Clay didn't have it.

#60 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:05 AM

Bitch be krazy at Jay-z. Any theories?

She wrote a tweet, it is a poetic verse that seems to suggest Jay hit Bey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users