• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:49 AM

I will post the voting thread...just a minute...

#62 DeezSteez

DeezSteez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

I know I'm super late to the party, but what the hell... Maybe I'll re-post in BB38 on Friday just in case nobody reads this.

I wasn't gonna do last weeks, but on Friday I started hearing some of the submissions and I got mad inspired, so I grabbed the sample and banged this out over the weekend. Obviously I'm not in time for the competition, but I just wanted to share...

Disclaimers: I just moved recently so I'm not using the setup I'm used to, and it was all rushed anyway, so the mix is off I think. A bit muddy maybe. Whatever, here you go, get ready for

The Truth

#63 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

I know I'm super late to the party, but what the hell... Maybe I'll re-post in BB38 on Friday just in case nobody reads this.

I wasn't gonna do last weeks, but on Friday I started hearing some of the submissions and I got mad inspired, so I grabbed the sample and banged this out over the weekend. Obviously I'm not in time for the competition, but I just wanted to share...

Disclaimers: I just moved recently so I'm not using the setup I'm used to, and it was all rushed anyway, so the mix is off I think. A bit muddy maybe. Whatever, here you go, get ready for

The Truth

Nice little beat there...makes me wanna snap my fingers and drop a funky little rhyme...I like the feel of it. Smooth shit.

Look forward to seeing what you can drop for battle #38!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users