Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

this is some sad ass shit....

#92 re27

re27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:04 PM

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go make a sandwich.

#93 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go make a sandwich.

Top 3 ways to please a man: Play with his balls, make him a sandwich and shut da fuck up. :o

#94 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:50 AM

......as electro lovers 'like tight pants and clubs and aren't about heavy spirituality'.

damn that sucks- i like electro and fit none of these assumtions.

and can we please kill this thread? imma stop now.

#95 hatcheeks

hatcheeks

Rookie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:18 AM

only in america !!

i thought all the 'rap beef' stuff was just publicity to sell more records. i am obviously a little naive being from ol blighty. shame when things go a bit wrong and people fall out and start acting hard and wanting to meet face to face etc. i was lucky enough to see dud live in england along with some other ST artists and they seemed like a tight bunch. seems odd dud not gettin promoted, i thought he was always on tour with other ST artists ?

anyways, if you wanna see some real beef, sheffield style - check this video on youtube

#96 wooshie

wooshie

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:07 PM

Did anyone think maybe some serious shit went down with the label that we don't know about. serious enough for people like dudley and georgia and flying lotus to even mention that there were disagreements, but mostly beating around the bush, not speaking directly about what the actual problems were. obviously unresolved too.

and you're wrong about the new dudley and georgia stuff not being promoted enough, if you got off your computers you'd see DJ's playing that shit out. you people aren't making music that someone on the other side of the world is going to pay for and look forward to your next release.

Dudley is in no way a fool by posting on this message board he's just "acting crazy on the boards like you"

Dudley, these dudes on this message board don't represent your audience, you know that. Lots of people I know buy your records. these dudes on here are just nerds and I don't understand why they obsess over the idea of putting artists on a pedestal.

#97 studentloner

studentloner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

borrrrrrriiiiiinnnngg

#98 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

Did anyone think maybe some serious shit went down with the label that we don't know about. serious enough for people like dudley and georgia and flying lotus to even mention that there were disagreements, but mostly beating around the bush, not speaking directly about what the actual problems were. obviously unresolved too.

and you're wrong about the new dudley and georgia stuff not being promoted enough, if you got off your computers you'd see DJ's playing that shit out. you people aren't making music that someone on the other side of the world is going to pay for and look forward to your next release.

Dudley is in no way a fool by posting on this message board he's just "acting crazy on the boards like you"

Dudley, these dudes on this message board don't represent your audience, you know that. Lots of people I know buy your records. these dudes on here are just nerds and I don't understand why they obsess over the idea of putting artists on a pedestal.

this thread is boring and your not helping

you sound like his girlfriend or sum shit,who REALLY gives a fuck what happend? does it affect your day to day? no i didnt think so

#99 wooshie

wooshie

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

I never said it affected my day to day, just trying to balance it out, I think dudley's playing around and has a right to say this stuff publicly and we dont know enough about it to really comment. simple as that.

#100 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:50 PM

that an insult, B?

U MAD?

#101 Guest_fANTOM_*

Guest_fANTOM_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:06 AM

My first time seeing this...I gues I'll take one of these:
Posted Image

#102 Machiventa

Machiventa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:Love, Hugs, & Hip Hop Soul

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:21 AM

Almost a year to the date. Finger's a fuckin dumb ass in this thread. Talkin about immature then goes on to be immature himself. Go figure.

#103 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:34 PM

:lol:

I totally forgot about this.

shit's classic.

#104 lonecub

lonecub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:super mario galaxy

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:12 AM

but but what about the music??

um loco. this aint fun at all

fly lo was an office worker at stones throw?

wowzer

#105 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,509 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

fly lo was an office worker at stones throw?

wowzer

the only black office worker!! according to dudley 'straightjacket' perkins

#106 TKurata

TKurata

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Dudley & ST need to make up make out and put out another classic NOW!!!!

#107 bnick

bnick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

:blink:

#108 bnick

bnick

Advanced Member

• Members