108 replies to this topic

#61 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:58 AM

you seem to be the one getting worked up in here im trying to decide who's the dumbest out of you and ol' dudley

i really dont get people like you,you had some good points to start now you have gone waaaaaaaay off the chart,everyone of your post has ther all caps HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i mean is it that funny? are you really screaming out loud laughing there? chill out you may jizz on your keyboard if your not careful

i think the pair of you need your fuckin domes knocking together
weirdos

oy, yes all caps is universal sign of me laughing out loud and excreting semen onto my keyboard.
It is in know way used to initiate an uppercase letter from a lowercase.

and thanks for the response, your just helping me feel that much smarter TO THINK that anyone actually takes this shit seriously. Go outside for once, there's a world going on.

lata suckaz!

#62 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:03 AM

Go outside for once, there's a world going on.

uh huh says the guy who has posted how many times in this thread?

take your own advice

now count to ten and breathe . . . feel better

strange little man

#63 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:43 AM

uh huh says the guy who has posted how many times in this thread?

take your own advice

now count to ten and breathe . . . feel better
strange little man

That's the point...

alright, "bronx nigga" has spoken. The one that's so tough he not only need to rep where he's from in his name, but his race with such a colorful acronym. Brilliant.

I'm obviously not tough enough, cause I only have "one" name so my "internet street cred" is pretty low. I'll come back when I have a tougher name.

"Iraq Monsta"?

Does that roll off the tonuge for anyone?

See I chose Iraq, cause that's where all the bad in the world comes from (according to some).
And I misspelled 'Monsta', so people would not only see that I was "Hard" but have enough "cred" to know how to truly spell such a menacing word.

let it rain

#64 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:55 AM

is there any reason your changing the subject? my name doesnt have anything to do with this thread and just so you know dickhead its the name of a tim dog song i cant remember ever saying im from the bronx on here

now back to the subject you an idiot and are coming across like your frothing at the mouth then trying to say everyone else is angry,who's angry? not me! must be just you then

like i said count to ten then breathe ;)

#65 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

That's the point...

alright, "bronx nigga" has spoken. The one that's so tough he not only need to rep where he's from in his name, but his race with such a colorful acronym. Brilliant.

I'm obviously not tough enough, cause I only have "one" name so my "internet street cred" is pretty low. I'll come back when I have a tougher name.

"Iraq Monsta"?

Does that roll off the tonuge for anyone?

See I chose Iraq, cause that's where all the bad in the world comes from (according to some).
And I misspelled 'Monsta', so people would not only see that I was "Hard" but have enough "cred" to know how to truly spell such a menacing word.

let it rain

You just went back to being an idiot. If you just left it with your first post maybe, but these last few posts just affirm that you are as idiotic as the guy you were against.

#66 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:05 PM

is there any reason your changing the subject? my name doesnt have anything to do with this thread and just so you know dickhead its the name of a tim dog song i cant remember ever saying im from the bronx on here

now back to the subject you an idiot and are coming across like your frothing at the mouth then trying to say everyone else is angry,who's angry? not me! must be just you then

like i said count to ten then breathe ;)

where's the REAL bronxie when you need him? :lol:

#67 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:42 PM

where's the REAL bronxie when you need him? :lol:

Out in front of Percee P's pad...stalking him...

#68 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:46 PM

Out in front of Percee P's pad...stalking him...

...while he slowly digs into his trash can, pulling out his used underwear. as soon as bronxie finds cover, he slowly lifts the garment up to his nostrils, taking in the smell as much as he can.... :lol:

#69 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

...while he slowly digs into his trash can, pulling out his used underwear. as soon as bronxie finds cover, he slowly lifts the garment up to his nostrils, taking in the smell as much as he can.... :lol:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

#70 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:24 PM

Posted Image

#71 00Genesis

00Genesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/00genesis

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

Wow this thread is wild ...in a stupid way

Like everyone said, Finger's first thread was alright...then he becomes a dick rider by arguing with virtually himself...

Dudley's posts...if this is really dudely...don't make any fuckin sense, no disrespect... but this shit is not even spiritual...this shit is crazy and makes no sense; logic is needed every now and then....

We all are hypocrites and yall are proving it here...

Finger questions everyone's intelligence, maturity and social life, then he goes ahead and posts a bigillion times (I guess saying that makes me immature...oh no!! but(t) fuck it Posted Image)....on top of that some of his posts make you "connect the dots" just to understand what they mean...

W/e I don't have problems with yall (not even bronx dude who calls me a biter...after hearing it from the same ppl over and over I got immune to it) just spreading my light on the situation...

Personally I think it is cool for Dudely to be on the board...anyways say what you want, if you don't believe it to be true, then there is no need to argue it...whose approval are you trying to win :lol: fuck that...

Nuff of this shit...had a day off and decided to check what's new...man, shit is crazy stupid...entertaining read nonetheless :lol:

Now I'm blown cuz it's off to another long ass week of work

:( blown face

#72 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

Wow this thread is wild ...in a stupid way

Like everyone said, Finger's first thread was alright...then he becomes a dick rider by arguing with virtually himself...

Dudley's posts...if this is really dudely...don't make any fuckin sense, no disrespect... but this shit is not even spiritual...this shit is crazy and makes no sense; logic is needed every now and then....

We all are hypocrites and yall are proving it here...

Finger questions everyone's intelligence, maturity and social life, then he goes ahead and posts a bigillion times (I guess saying that makes me immature...oh no!! but(t) fuck it Posted Image)....on top of that some of his posts make you "connect the dots" just to understand what they mean...

W/e I don't have problems with yall (not even bronx dude who calls me a biter...after hearing it from the same ppl over and over I got immune to it) just spreading my light on the situation...
Personally I think it is cool for Dudely to be on the board...anyways say what you want, if you don't believe it to be true, then there is no need to argue it...whose approval are you trying to win :lol: fuck that...
Nuff of this shit...had a day off and decided to check what's new...man, shit is crazy stupid...entertaining read nonetheless :lol:

Now I'm blown cuz it's off to another long ass week of work

:( blown face

That avatar clip is wrong on so many levels!:(. You pretty much lost me once I saw it. I still don't know what this thread is truly about? Is it about how we're alll one big happy family? I think it's good that everybody is cool with each other at the end of the day...even though it's on a message board where we can't physically see one another. It's all good. We're all here for one reason: lack of social skills that we compensate with by talking on a message board. ;) At least that's my problem. :(

#73 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:48 PM

anyway dudley is just mad cos st realized his singing voice is the most annoying sound in the universe,

I dunno bout chu but I liked Flowers

#74 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:10 PM

You just went back to being an idiot. If you just left it with your first post maybe, but these last few posts just affirm that you are as idiotic as the guy you were against.

Where's the luv? ;)

#75 Planet €urope

Planet €urope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:19 AM

planet aisa,wild child,kazi,roc c,flying lotus(only black office worker ever),rasco,
with more on the way...something aint right in soulsville...

True, if you look at this Ex line up, something aint right!

#76 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:28 AM

^ yeah, forget about Percee, Mad, Aloe Blacc, Oh No, Doom. ... . . they're not black.

fuck outta here with that racist conspiracy shit.

tellin me someday its gonna just be Chris Manak, James Pants, and Gary Wilson ?!?!?! think not.

#77 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

oh yeah-

Posted Image

sorry, don't think anythings stirrin on that racist tip.

#78 Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum

One 4 LuvBunz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

If people are implying that Stones Throw (PB Wolf) is racist, let me just say that that is the dumbest shit I've heard in my life...and I feed off of stupidity. The reason why Planet Asia, Roc C, Dudley and whoever the fuck else got dropped is probably because of a lack of a decent fanbase. MADLIB, DOOM, DILLA(RIP), J ROCC, Percee, etc.: These guys are cult figures in the underground circuit. Why the hell would PB have been friends with Charizma? Why are a majority of ST artists Black? ST/PB=racist? (Damn, I just threw up in my mouth). I'm Black and this shit is embarassing to the highest degree. Just cause a few Negros get dropped, assume its a conspiracy. Oh yeah, call the muthafucking Black Panthers and Al Sharpton while you're at it. ;) MADVILLAINY is one of ST's most critically acclaimed and commercial successes. Why: because MAD and DOOM make good fuckin' music and can hold their own. That's why those African Americans are still on. :o Maybe their former labelmates should take notice...

#79 fritzypatzy

fritzypatzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:My beats, your beats, our beats

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:49 AM

Plus, they're gonna sign El-P (who's reforming Co' Flow right now - but that band is too colored for ST, it seems :huh: ), Mc Serch (who's reforming 3rd bass - no that's not true), Non Phixion, Everlast, Copywrite, Cage, RA the Rugged Man and Vanilla Ice (who will then make an album produced by RJD2)... ;)

Come on, I mean, Dudley is right in the middle of the sleeve of the dvd that's gonna drop out in december... Although Stones Throw is not responsible for this sleeve, one of our co-boarder is...

Whatever happened is their business, not ours. They keep on delivering good music on their side, and Dudley Perkins does as well on his side, so...

So, good luck Stones Throw, good luck Mr. Perkins...

Also, I remember Peanut Butter Wolf was talking about a dvd about Dudley/Declaime a while ago. Is that in the works (i doubt it)? Has it ever been (D Loc can you tell us about it)?
He was talking about a dvd about Madlib as well... Never heard of it since...
I can't remember where i read that, in an article or in this board.
Anyone has a clue?

#80 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:17 PM

craziest thread on stmb ever!

im still sticking by this.

#81 spin_doctor

spin_doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:24 PM

guys
you dont know this is even dudley.

stop tripping..and btw if it is Dudley "Dear God" is the illest track on any Stones Throw release.

#82 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,515 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:27 PM

guys
you dont know this is even dudley.

i do

and it is him btw

#83 spin_doctor

spin_doctor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

how.
are you a mod.
just because it links to his myspace etc.

#84 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,515 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

how.
are you a mod.
just because it links to his myspace etc.

nope im no mod

couple of months back dudley a.k.a dloc started about 20 threads in this section all of which were deleted,when dloc started another one wondering were his threads had gone jank came and said sorry to dudley cos he didnt realize it was him (actually mentioning him by name) thought it was a spammer,its him anyway he's been posting on here for awhile

check me out 'dudley' dloc' i dont even know :P the guy

#85 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:52 PM

It's really Dudley...

He hosted a link for me to DL one of his albums for free because I couldn't make it to his show the other week...and I've done a track for his sister (Miki Vale). It's a small world after all... :P

#86 Mattremot

Mattremot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:51 PM

lol this is absurd

Dudley I feel for you my dude I don't know what happened with ST but I hope ur doing good. Don't let these STANS get to you.... theyre sure crawling out the woodwork.... if u were still an ST artist they'd show love but now that u bounced they only have hate for u... fuck that

this thread doesn't even reach 6th grade level... Finger u need to just quiet that noise, u sound like a fool and u have no respect. Hell, half of u have no respect. i GUARANTEE that NONE of this would have been said to Dudley's face.

#87 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:14 AM

lol this is absurd

Dudley I feel for you my dude I don't know what happened with ST but I hope ur doing good. Don't let these STANS get to you.... theyre sure crawling out the woodwork.... if u were still an ST artist they'd show love but now that u bounced they only have hate for u... fuck that

this thread doesn't even reach 6th grade level... Finger u need to just quiet that noise, u sound like a fool and u have no respect. Hell, half of u have no respect. i GUARANTEE that NONE of this would have been said to Dudley's face.

a. respect to Dudley.
b. It's his weed driven funny / weird posts he made.
c. Dudley said he'd rock you...Dudley?! Slapping someone? Damn.
d. I think a lot of posts in this topic weren't even meant in full seriousness.
e. Calling ST racists is just dumb, Dudley basically asked for getting clowned on.

#88 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:17 AM

a. respect to Dudley.
b. It's his weed driven funny / weird posts he made.
c. Dudley said he'd rock you...Dudley?! Slapping someone? Damn.
d. I think a lot of posts in this topic weren't even meant in full seriousness.
e. Calling ST racists is just dumb, Dudley basically asked for getting clowned on.

:D

#89 Mattremot

Mattremot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:09 PM

true, that is just out of left field. I dunno where u were going with that Dudley.... i dont see James Pants' stuff getting heavy promotion lol

#90 zomg

zomg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:01 PM

First of all..."LOL" @ the people in disbelief because an ST-affiliated artist is communicating on this message board. I think we sometimes hold artists in such a high regard that we think they're not human enough to lay their hands on a keyboard and type...

Interesting thread.

When I keep reading that Dudley and Georgia think that ST didn't promote them well enough, I kind of don't see what they're saying. I do see ST's lack of general promotion, besides promoting DILLA, DOOM, and MADLIB. However, I do see them Promoting Percee P and Guilty a hell of a lot now as well (Naturally I guess, as new signees with projects due)

I understand ST does not promote or book individual artists gigs', aside from listing them on this site. Georgia got a mag cover, she got some good press. I want someone to tell me WHAT ST did wrong. They seem to do the same shit with every artist. I think I get it though.

ST's fanbase is 'the machine'. Georgia and Dudley are on some heavy black power shit.....now, look at the ST MACHINE! They (the majority) are not in any cultural position to completely understand what G&D are talking about. I may be wrong, but I think the target marketing of Georgia and Dudley's music is exactly what our friend Dudley here has been unhappy about.

Bottom line = their music was not getting to the people they believe needed to hear it.

or...there was no visible market for ST to invade...so they left it at their usual fans. Whom I guess, alot, did not get it.

Koushik and Gary Wilson were hardly promoted. This counteracts the 'racist' assumption.

and yes, ST is incorporating alot of Electro now. This means their fanbase are even more 'wrong' to G&D......as electro lovers 'like tight pants and clubs and aren't about heavy spirituality'.

Is this what it is, Dudley?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users