• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#31 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:35 PM

sorry i'm a little late when it comes to this ST/dudley drama. can someone point me in the direction to read up on it or explain what exactly happened?

#32 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

dont give a crap about your respect homie..stonesthrows been full of shit..straight up..and they pussy to not man up about it..so i decided to mess with they heads thru this board..we still under contract..they still sale our music..it has nothing to do with message board members. I never considered my self ST..but some of my brothers did..so if i offended any real memebers on the board..my bad..you hidden ST workers..you know where you can go.
i do me homie..loving god dont mean you gotta be a chump...and when i say im still cool with ST...The peeps im cool with know who they are. They dont have to be scared when i walk in the room.Only If you people knew the inside scoop.
and yeah the mama line was corny...
tell ya mamas they beautiful.

By saying all this dumb shit, your punk-ass sounds like you WISH you were still on ST instead of hating.
You sound like an ex-girlfriend, that got dumped cause she had big teeth, and don't have the money to fix em :mellow: :P :lol:

Then after your FINAL post you come back and post again, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HEY!! Someone get this nigga a pacifier!

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! If you wanna cry, we can cry... that's fair right?

Diet Coke and some EXTRA CHEESE!

#33 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

so i decided to mess with they heads thru this board..

:P :lol: :lol:

That's some 4th grade bullshit right there, hahahaha!
If you want the last laugh: SELL SOME FUCKIN RECORDS!

*hands up if your ignorant* anyone? :mellow: ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking crying over here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#34 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:46 PM

OH SNAPZZ, IS THE DUDEBRO DUDLEY SAYING THAT STONES THROW IS A BUNCH OF RACIST? OH SNAPZ!

UGH OH OREOS!

EDIT: Chris must be crying right now cuz brothers kick rocks. Plus they sold their best selling artist (YEAH THATS YOU DOODLEREY!) :mellow:

*sad clown face*

#35 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:48 PM

OH SNAPZZ, IS THE DUDEBRO DUDLEY SAYING THAT STONES THROW IS A BUNCH OF RACIST? OH SNAPZ!
UGH OH OREOS!
EDIT: Chris must be crying right now cuz brothers kick rocks. Plus they sold their best selling artist (YEAH THATS YOU DOODLEREY!) ;)
*sad clown face*

come on son, you can be wittier than that :P :lol: :mellow: :lol:

#36 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

come on son, you can be wittier than that :P :lol: :mellow: :lol:

I'll keep trying ;)

#37 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

Posted Image

#38 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

umm i dont know what to say.

stones throw racist? ahaha thats crazy!

#39 Machiventa

Machiventa

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Love, Hugs, & Hip Hop Soul

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

dudleygate anyone?

#40 TroN

TroN

STMB's Digital Dirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Hip Hop, DRums, Art, Xbox 360

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

AFRIKAN RHYTHYMS HOMIE ZULU.

just make sure when yall see me in the streets please holla.
ya know what i look like.
so dont hesitate to step up...
just look all the black people ST goes thru...

planet aisa,wild child,kazi,roc c,flying lotus(only black office worker ever),rasco,
with more on the way...something aint right in soulsville...
ask the artist if im wrong.
old jazz standards.

im out this punk ass board.
Black POWER!

just dont forget where this music yall love so much comes from...
AFRIKKKA.

thats true about those artists, we didnt get to say goodbye to roc c. he was just gone.

#41 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

crazy weedhead couldnt even rock the dudebr0 Prodigy...and I mean. damn..thats saying alot dudebr0

#42 blackchyld

blackchyld

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:34 PM

By saying all this dumb shit, your punk-ass sounds like you WISH you were still on ST instead of hating.
You sound like an ex-girlfriend, that got dumped cause she had big teeth, and don't have the money to fix em <_< -_- :angry:

Then after your FINAL post you come back and post again, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HEY!! Someone get this nigga a pacifier!

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! If you wanna cry, we can cry... that's fair right?

Diet Coke and some EXTRA CHEESE!

Finger you sound like a bitch riding on a cause you know nothing about..I hate whiteboys like you that think ya'll so hip-hop and down enough to drop n bombs..You need yo ass beat. Only niggas gettin money on stonesthrow is madlib and ohno. Homie can't be upset about that? Why ain't other niggas on the label droppin albums? Where's Guilty Simpsons shit? Next to OhNo, madlib and med, he the rawest thing stonesthrow got going for them and that brotha is sick!! I betcha they won't fuck with that niggas money!! Maybe D should fall back but it's his choice so fuck what you think. You championing a cause like you ARE stonesthrow, so it's you soundin like a lil bitch. Get outta shit you know nothin bout. I love stonesthrow but gotdamm!! Show some respect. You on Dudley's nutz enough to have him on ya myspace? Hmmm.. you an undercover rider

#43 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:47 PM

thats true about those artists, we didnt get to say goodbye to roc c. he was just gone.

...yeah, but his album was dead weak.

#44 spooky

spooky

Heroin Traffiker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 07:08 PM

I have to agree with blackchyld. Finger's first post was good, but the rest just got stupid.

#45 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 20 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

so how did this all start?

#46 chachacha

chachacha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:41 PM

:huh: ;) :lol:
That's some 4th grade bullshit right there, hahahaha!
If you want the last laugh: SELL SOME FUCKIN RECORDS!

*hands up if your ignorant* anyone? :lol: ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking crying over here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did any one ever tink for a sec that maybe Dudley and Georiga got dropped because they don't sell records? Also, If D&G has all these records and all of these labels, how come you can't find any of them in stores? How many aliases do you think Dudely is under on this thread? This is better than reality tv. Classic ish. More please.

#47 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:47 PM

Finger you sound like a bitch riding on a cause you know nothing about..I hate whiteboys like you that think ya'll so hip-hop and down enough to drop n bombs..You need yo ass beat. Only niggas gettin money on stonesthrow is madlib and ohno. Homie can't be upset about that? Why ain't other niggas on the label droppin albums? Where's Guilty Simpsons shit? Next to OhNo, madlib and med, he the rawest thing stonesthrow got going for them and that brotha is sick!! I betcha they won't fuck with that niggas money!! Maybe D should fall back but it's his choice so fuck what you think. You championing a cause like you ARE stonesthrow, so it's you soundin like a lil bitch. Get outta shit you know nothin bout. I love stonesthrow but gotdamm!! Show some respect. You on Dudley's nutz enough to have him on ya myspace? Hmmm.. you an undercover rider

Dudley? :lol:

#48 studentloner

studentloner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

Posted Image

"If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs"

#49 blackchyld

blackchyld

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

Dudley? :lol:

Nope..only kids hide behind the internet. Hi. my name is Shawn.

#50 Tremulant

Tremulant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:23 AM

WOWOWOWOW, I was half asleep on the board reading here that some people were dissing dudley? I mean is that really THEE DUDLEY?
If so, you're pretty lame. Maybe ST dropped black artists but I believe that is for certain reasons. Roc C 's album was pretty wack. Rasco went to another label.

+ it seem that you forgot that Madlib Oh no Med and J rocc and DOOM are black.

#51 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:07 AM

this is your 5th post? go talk about cartoons or some shit all your posts you sound like dudleys boyfriend or some shit

gaaaay!

#52 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:16 AM

anyway dudley is just mad cos st realized his singing voice is the most annoying sound in the universe,seriously who told this guy his singing is good? its real real bad,the first album he did was good mainly cos of the bets but by track 3 his voice grates like nails on a chalkboard

damn son stick to rappin and quit all that space shit talk you sound like the crazy guy who lives in a carboard box and eats his own shit :lol:

oh and yea i know what you look like . . . ugly! :huh:

#53 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,515 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:49 AM

craziest thread on stmb ever!

what he said

#54 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:35 AM

I hate whiteboys like you that think ya'll so hip-hop and down enough to drop n bombs..You need yo ass beat. You championing a cause like you ARE stonesthrow, so it's you soundin like a lil bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First i'm white, then I need my ass beat? For what? Being as mature as this thread is??? :lol: :huh:

come find me tough guy!
FIND ME!
Right off of Lexington in NYC, Spanish Harlem BITCH! HAAHAHHAHA Love it when cats get tough online!
You angry now? Poor baby :o :o
HAHHAHAHAHAH punk-ass! If your artists are being treated like shit. then LEAVE!!

Only reason i'm even on this thread now, is just to piss people off. Next up???

Only cause i'm championing is the SHOCK! at seeing an artist who thought was SMART, carrying on like a little girl!
What do real artists do? "Yo we go online and get tough son! Show the real heads how shit really goes down!"
If you want to join the group sitdown and cry about it "blackchyld" then come right in! There's plenty of room. Then we can all cry about people saying shit to Dudley. It's good to cry every once and a while. Cause you actually know the guy, and i'm sure he pulled your ass from a burning building!

Pull your mouth off his cock, and come talk to me once the cum dries up.

READ THE THREAD PEOPLE! GROW THE FUCK UP!! This shit is seriously HILARIOUS!

#55 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:37 AM

WOWOWOWOW, I was half asleep on the board reading here that some people were dissing dudley? I mean is that really THEE DUDLEY?
If so, you're pretty lame. Maybe ST dropped black artists but I believe that is for certain reasons. Roc C 's album was pretty wack. Rasco went to another label.

+ it seem that you forgot that Madlib Oh no Med and J rocc and DOOM are black.

WARP records is the shit! That's what happened to FLYING LOTUS!
And last i heard he was still repping ST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#56 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:43 AM

i don't know what's funnier, the fact that this thread is still going or the fact that people are actually getting angry?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This Devil's Advocate shit is too funny :lol: :huh:

#57 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:09 AM

I luh da intranetz dudebr0s

#58 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:50 AM

i don't know what's funnier, the fact that this thread is still going or the fact that people are actually getting angry?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This Devil's Advocate shit is too funny :lol: :huh:

you seem to be the one getting worked up in here im trying to decide who's the dumbest out of you and ol' dudley

i really dont get people like you,you had some good points to start now you have gone waaaaaaaay off the chart,everyone of your post has ther all caps HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i mean is it that funny? are you really screaming out loud laughing there? chill out you may jizz on your keyboard if your not careful

i think the pair of you need your fuckin domes knocking together

weirdos

#59 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:18 AM

Posted Image

#60 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:55 AM

Posted Image

Quoted for truth...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users