Still got luv.

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:45 PM

even tho biz was crizzap...i still can love my brothers.
Jeff you is still my brutha from an artful mutha.
goes for the rest also..
just remember this tho..me and my blood brothers grew up together..when we had a problem we would duke it out..so just watch your steps.So they dont lead you in my direction.

fOnkinhabitfOrm..
  • Mr. Sparkle and based (alias of BroKing) like this

#2 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

Dudley...you're one crazy mofo...

but I gotta say it makes for interesting reading!

#3 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

Dudley...you're one crazy mofo...

but I gotta say it makes for interesting reading!

im just keepin real JB...

#4 Ambient

Ambient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:11 PM

How'd you get so funky? Dudley?

Dudley?

Seriously tho..is it just pounds of herb or somethin?

#5 .SMALLNUMBERS.

.SMALLNUMBERS.

Mustached Assailant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Anything design related.

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:16 PM

keep the drama, spread the love.

please!

#6 Guest_GOYO(Monsta X)_*

Guest_GOYO(Monsta X)_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

gotta resepct Dudley he does what he wants :mellow:

#7 Brother of Inertia

Brother of Inertia

ΩΩΩΩ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

cool. gotta do what you gotta do.

do what you need to do, and it's still cool.

#8 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:51 AM

Dudley and Devin album coming when?

Weedheads be slacking :P

#9 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

I respect Dudley and all.

But to keep coming back to the comapny that "did you and Georgia wrong" and keep bringing up the same shit. does that not seem a little immature to anyone?

We know why you left ST, you said 100 times, but you still keep coming back. Are you really that jaded, that you can't go over what happened to you?

I respect you man, but this shit is stupid, and i actually thought you'd me more mature than that.
And this coming from the dude who uses the Joker as an icon.

MOVE ON!

#10 swilla

swilla

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:56 PM

Did Dudley Perkins and Georgia both leave the label.......................and why

#11 captaincookie

captaincookie

STMC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

Did Dudley Perkins and Georgia both leave the label.......................and why

;) :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

#12 EkwalOne

EkwalOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:26 PM

But to keep coming back to the comapny that "did you and Georgia wrong" and keep bringing up the same shit. does that not seem a little immature to anyone?

We know why you left ST, you said 100 times, but you still keep coming back. Are you really that jaded, that you can't go over what happened to you?

I respect you man, but this shit is stupid, and i actually thought you'd me more mature than that.

MOVE ON!

cizzzosign. what was the point of this thread?

#13 blackchyld

blackchyld

Rookie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

cizzzosign. what was the point of this thread?

Sometimes it's good to vent and let the shit out. Obviously that's his fam and he felt like airin' it out. Think he has that right? no different then ya'll muhfuckas bitchin about whatever ya'll bitch about stones throw related. It's a fuckin message board. message on playas..

#14 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Sometimes it's good to vent and let the shit out. Obviously that's his fam and he felt like airin' it out. Think he has that right? no different then ya'll muhfuckas bitchin about whatever ya'll bitch about stones throw related. It's a fuckin message board. message on playas..

south side nabor hood..suckas!
any body talkin smizzack...
ya mamas
  • Mr. Sparkle likes this

#15 pencilface

pencilface

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

put a sock in it dloc.

Posted Image

#16 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:18 PM

making a habit of "venting" bi-monthly is sad, and pathetic.

No adults here?

Alright then, lets all sit down in a little powwow circle and rap about our problems brothers.
Better yet. Lets all take OLD shit, and lets sitdown and cry

POINTLESS!

#17 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

south side nabor hood..suckas!
any body talkin smizzack...
ya mamas

How many musicians you know actually respond to what people say on message boards? Come on Dudley, i respect you man, but you looking like a clown.

Oh word dog, want to talk about my mama? nah, nah son, YO MAMA!
Anyone got internet Beef come and find me so you can the sodomy that's coming to you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! <_<
High School just never ends

#18 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

put a sock in it dloc.

Posted Image

does it looks like i gives one?
get of they nuts.

yall aint gettin signed or a job.
shine on suckas.
im like yall talkin crazy on the boards..so when you see me in the streets holla.

for god forgives.
  • Mr. Sparkle and bertskee like this

#19 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:23 PM

How many musicians you know actually respond to what people say on message boards? Come on Dudley, i respect you man, but you looking like a clown.

Oh word dog, want to talk about my mama? nah, nah son, YO MAMA!
Anyone got internet Beef come and find me so you can the sodomy that's coming to you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! <_<
High School just never ends

now aint this fun.

#20 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:28 PM

now aint this fun.

no, its pointless, and your just proving my point in leaps and bounds,
but thanks for responding so fast...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#21 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:52 AM

craziest thread on stmb ever!

#22 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:30 AM

craziest thread on stmb ever!

:) :P :lol:

word your looking for is CORNY! :lol:

"Raise your hand if your threads are becoming threads for homooooos" *raises hand*

:lol: :P :lol: :lol:

#23 mmccuske

mmccuske

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:37 AM

MOVE ON!

I rarely even post here but ive been reading this shit and have been waiting for someone to get off dudley's dick and tell him how pathetic he sounds, so thank you. I love dudley's music, but your right this is so immature on his part. I don't think anyone expects to "get signed or get a job" by speaking up. I just start to see a lot of hypocrisy in what he says from interview to interview, he talks all this almighty god wisdom then says yeah yeah were still cool stones throw, but watch yourself i'll beat your ass. Thats just childish. He complains about the ST marketing, but I don't see how his new album is any better marketed. I thought it was absurd when he said why would they release Dilla music where he rhymes about the things that deteriorated his health. I don't think wearing chains and smoking blunts gave him an incurable blood disease. Why would you censor his music now that he is gone, and I think ST has a genuine love for Dilla and aren't trying to capitalize off of his death, while others may be. Like you said I just expected a lot more from Dudley, and just lose respect with each post he makes.

#24 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:05 AM

I rarely even post here but ive been reading this shit and have been waiting for someone to get off dudley's dick and tell him how pathetic he sounds, so thank you. I love dudley's music, but your right this is so immature on his part. I don't think anyone expects to "get signed or get a job" by speaking up. I just start to see a lot of hypocrisy in what he says from interview to interview, he talks all this almighty god wisdom then says yeah yeah were still cool stones throw, but watch yourself i'll beat your ass. Thats just childish. He complains about the ST marketing, but I don't see how his new album is any better marketed. I thought it was absurd when he said why would they release Dilla music where he rhymes about the things that deteriorated his health. I don't think wearing chains and smoking blunts gave him an incurable blood disease. Why would you censor his music now that he is gone, and I think ST has a genuine love for Dilla and aren't trying to capitalize off of his death, while others may be. Like you said I just expected a lot more from Dudley, and just lose respect with each post he makes.

Ladies and gentleman, we have an intelligent poster in the building.
THANK YOU!

I'd like to start on the marketing tip for the new G&D album, I have BARELY heard WHISPERS about this shit, with a tiny little JPEG to follow. Practically missed this shit, haven't heard anything. Still haven't even gotten around to purchasing yet, and after this thread I don't think I will. And I like Georgia much more than I like Dudley. I mean I will get this album eventually, but I aint gonna drop a dime
(yeah I said it, I'M GONNA STEAL THAT SHIIIIIIT!)

So yeah, the marketing for that joint has been like a silent fart without the punch. moving on...

You are %100 correct. I love reading interviews where my man tries to sound all holy and shit and then he's all street... for what... for who... the INTERNET??!! Come on! "wanna find me, south side come find me?" :) :P

WHAT? He can't seem to realize how stupid this shits making him look. which is why I think i'm so upset, cause been listening to Dudley for a minute, and would've expected.... i dunno... more? :lol:

"I don't think wearing chains and smoking blunts gave him an incurable blood disease."
^^^ Brilliant my man, and I don't even watch ER, brilliant! :P

All this preaching and for what?
I got someone you can preach too Dudley.
2 Someone's as a matter of fact:

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS! :lol:

#25 Mr. Gerbik

Mr. Gerbik

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 07:04 AM

Georgia_Anne_Muldrow_And_Dudley_Perkins-The_Message_Uni_Versa-2007-C4

Ooops.

#26 FINGER

FINGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 07:27 AM

Georgia_Anne_Muldrow_And_Dudley_Perkins-The_Message_Uni_Versa-2007-C4
Ooops.

respect ;) :lol: :lol:

#27 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:59 AM

respect :mellow: :P :lol:

AFRIKAN RHYTHYMS HOMIE ZULU.

just make sure when yall see me in the streets please holla.
ya know what i look like.
so dont hesitate to step up...

just look all the black people ST goes thru...

planet aisa,wild child,kazi,roc c,flying lotus(only black office worker ever),rasco,
with more on the way...something aint right in soulsville...
ask the artist if im wrong.
old jazz standards.

im out this punk ass board.
Black POWER!

just dont forget where this music yall love so much comes from...
AFRIKKKA.
  • Mr. Sparkle likes this

#28 Charlie

Charlie

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:08 PM

I still don't really understand how saying black power is any different than saying white power... human power son.

And the music I listen to doesn't come from Africa, it comes from NYC, Cali, Detroit, The South...
  • Quality likes this

#29 Guest_dloc_*

Guest_dloc_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:11 PM

dont give a crap about your respect homie..stonesthrows been full of shit..straight up..and they pussy to not man up about it..so i decided to mess with they heads thru this board..we still under contract..they still sale our music..it has nothing to do with message board members. I never considered my self ST..but some of my brothers did..so if i offended any real memebers on the board..my bad..you hidden ST workers..you know where you can go.
i do me homie..loving god dont mean you gotta be a chump...and when i say im still cool with ST...The peeps im cool with know who they are. They dont have to be scared when i walk in the room.Only If you people knew the inside scoop.
and yeah the mama line was corny...
tell ya mamas they beautiful.

#30 Guest_Drella._*

Guest_Drella._*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

AFRIKAN RHYTHYMS HOMIE ZULU.

just make sure when yall see me in the streets please holla.
ya know what i look like.
so dont hesitate to step up...
just look all the black people ST goes thru...

planet aisa,wild child,kazi,roc c,flying lotus(only black office worker ever),rasco,
with more on the way...something aint right in soulsville...
ask the artist if im wrong.
old jazz standards.

im out this punk ass board.
Black POWER!

just dont forget where this music yall love so much comes from...
AFRIKKKA.

:mellow:

:P

What?! I don't even need to respond to this with an argument.

Just... fuckin' stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users