#31 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:18 PM

OK, I'm not completely over the classics, but you get my point. ;)

#32 bb_double

bb_double

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:u

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:05 PM

I'm sick of music I came up with. That shit is old. I consantly need new flavors to quench my thirst..

yeah I agree....I figure it all depends on the person

for me thats what i love about music findin that new shit for the ears whether it was released in 1966 or 2021

oh yeah and the golden age was 86-89 ;)

#33 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:08 PM

I'm Happily stuck in the Golden Age. Listenin' to some Nick Wiz instrumentals right now. Those were the days. ;)

#34 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:54 PM

I'm stuck and I love it! Give me old hip-hop over some of this new shit any day (I hate that radio shit B) ) I know I'm not all that old, but I have family that taught me about this hip-hop shit when I was four-years-old. It's just with me. It'll never leave me. It's who I am.

Now getting back to the new shit, all I can do is put artists out that are worth it and is in the game because they love it, not just for a 'hustle'. Fuck these cookie cutter ass, fake ass 'rap' artists. I feel that's what's wrong now. People are doing it for employment. The money is decent, but you have to love and understand the career you're getting into and put some thought into your work.

I can complain all day about it, but at the end of the day it's all about what's making money. I just know that I put thought into my purchases as the artists' music I purchase puts thought into their craft.

That's just how I feel though.

Thank you.

*I just PMS'd another thread ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users