• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 DJ Jermaine

DJ Jermaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

I would like to apologies to the board for all fighting with Bronx nigga(some white kid trying too hard) .

My whole point was to get him to leave us alone and i believe that i succeeded in doing so. He is accusing use of trying to rip people off.
My simple explanation to his accusations are this, we sample from from many sources and its all about what you do with it in making it into something new.
Also i might add i would love to see and hear my music in a sound track of a movie or in a commercial, i think that ish is dope you/we may get a job with some
company, you never know and im sure most of us on here you make beatz would love to make money doing what we love.

Peace.

MF DooM,Guilty Simpson & Ohno Remix Part 2of2

#2 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:11 PM

I would like to apologies to the board for all fighting with Bronx nigga(some white kid trying too hard) .

My whole point was to get him to leave us alone and i believe that i succeeded in doing so. He is accusing use of trying to rip people off.
My simple explanation to his accusations are this, we sample from from many sources and its all about what you do with it in making it into something new.
Also i might add i would love to see and hear my music in a sound track of a movie or in a commercial, i think that ish is dope you/we may get a job with some
company, you never know and im sure most of us on here you make beatz would love to make money doing what we love.

Peace.

MF DooM,Guilty Simpson & Ohno Remix Part 2of2

I accept your apology (even though I don't know what the hell it was for/about)..... I'm on that "Ease-Us-Jesus" right now.... I'd forgive anybody at the moment.... Honey Bee, I Love Your Beat Makin' Ass..... :mellow: ...... :lol:

#3 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

I accept your apology (even though I don't know what the hell it was for/about)..... I'm on that "Ease-Us-Jesus" right now.... I'd forgive anybody at the moment.... Honey Bee, I Love Your Beat Makin' Ass..... :mellow: ...... :lol:

lol, :lol:

#4 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:25 PM

Sorry im so snappy its just that i feel backed in a corner and im starting to develop a hair trigger

click cliCK BANG!

#5 durty finga

durty finga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

Crazy! I read a portion of the threads that lead to this and all I'm sayin is peace to whoever want to speak their mind on this board thats what its for. Just be ready to back what you say intelligently and never really need to name call....unless it is some funny ass shit. Seem like a lot of personal attacks and that shit is lame...Don't matter what race, age, gender, location,
We're all in the same internets---say it like "We're All In The Same Gang"

#6 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

Sorry im so snappy its just that i feel backed in a corner and im starting to develop a hair trigger

click cliCK BANG!

No need to shoot, no hostile intentions (on gin too, I guess I'm an Alcoholic now...) I still love you.... Lets have a standard regular convo..... Without "BZzzzzzzzzz"s or " :mellow: "s........ Peace to the Queen Bee! What/Who is your major artistic influence...?

#7 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:33 PM

No need to shoot, no hostile intentions (on gin too, I guess I'm an Alcoholic now...) I still love you.... Lets have a standard regular convo..... Without "BZzzzzzzzzz"s or " :mellow: "s........ Peace to the Queen Bee!

ok

#8 Bill Collector

Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:38 PM

Whoa, this shit is .. amazing! :o

#9 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:01 PM

Whoa, this shit is .. amazing! :o

Ha, How so?

#10 Bill Collector

Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:16 PM

Ha, How so?

Not 'Le Boeuf d'Internet', but the song. Awesome remix. The video doesn't blow me away totally, but it fits the beat very well!

#11 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:04 AM

you sample from many sources . . . . but mainly youtube :blink:

hi! you did a great job of makin me go away,you not posting any threats today tuff guy?

#12 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:59 AM

you sample from many sources . . . . but mainly youtube <_<

hi! you did a great job of makin me go away,you not posting any threats today tuff guy?

it's the fake one again. just forget about him.
i drove the real one away for about 1-2 months, but just like cancer, it sneaks up on you when you least expect it....

#13 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:09 AM

you guys are dumb and this board is starting to get reeeeally dumb.

Its like there's nothing useful to read anymore.

I'm gone.

you know how to reach me.

BYE!

#14 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:15 AM

you guys are dumb and this board is starting to get reeeeally dumb.

Its like there's nothing useful to read anymore.

I'm gone.

you know how to reach me.

BYE!

BYE.

#15 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

Scabs is kind of right.

Scabs you should drop a track about it and speak on it so we can get our heads right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users