15 replies to this topic

#1 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:15 AM

Last vid for now gots to hook up Ren and yo moms, give mea couples of days till about monday i gotta finish up some promotion for the is mag.

MaKe It RiGhT

#2 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:20 AM

Pretty dope...

#3 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:25 PM

Pretty dope...

you and the whole doot thing is hilarious your sooo funny and smart, and just to let you know i not a mean person i just come off that way to try to get the guys to think about my music and treat me accordingly I think this board has a lot of kids on here as young as 17 perhaps so i start to feel bad arguing with a kid knowing that i use to teach English to kids in japan

But on the flip side if any of my students acted that way they would be in so much trouble

Anyhoo are you making anymoney from your tracks?

#4 YO MOMS KNOW ME

YO MOMS KNOW ME

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:59 PM

Last vid for now gots to hook up Ren and yo moms, give mea couples of days till about monday i gotta finish up some promotion for the is mag.

MaKe It RiGhT

LOL @ the ODB scenes...CLASSIC!!!! And now you got me in a beat making mood, haven't been in one in ages..... :mellow:

#5 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:05 PM

you and the whole doot thing is hilarious your sooo funny and smart, and just to let you know i not a mean person i just come off that way to try to get the guys to think about my music and treat me accordingly I think this board has a lot of kids on here as young as 17 perhaps so i start to feel bad arguing with a kid knowing that i use to teach English to kids in japan

But on the flip side if any of my students acted that way they would be in so much trouble

Anyhoo are you making anymoney from your tracks?

Haha...yeah...I'm getting to the point where I'm just over the whole Doot thing. He's starting to get pathetic.

But I kinda figured your whole bitch-act was just to put people off. That's why I never had beef with you. You're just a lady doin' your thing, and that's cool. I can see why some people would get rubbed the wrong way by it though. I guess if I had been subjected to harassment all the time I'd be pretty touchy though...oh well.

As for the tracks...I don't really know that many emcees that flow over the types of beats I make. The one guy I've really worked with here (True Light) has 8 beats of mine on his new album, but I did 'em free of charge for the exposure (plus they're early stuff of mine that I wasn't using). Other than that, I haven't really sold my stuff. Most of the rappers here in San Diego want to do the gangsta thing, or they make their own beats. Hard market. Though I do have a couple CDs of my beats at Guilty Simpson's house right now...it's just hard to get a reply outta the guy...he's understandably busy as hell. It'd be nice to sell a few to him and his homies though. We'll see how it works out...

What about you? You've got dope beats...you makin dough off 'em?

#6 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

Haha...yeah...I'm getting to the point where I'm just over the whole Doot thing. He's starting to get pathetic.

But I kinda figured your whole bitch-act was just to put people off. That's why I never had beef with you. You're just a lady doin' your thing, and that's cool. I can see why some people would get rubbed the wrong way by it though. I guess if I had been subjected to harassment all the time I'd be pretty touchy though...oh well.

As for the tracks...I don't really know that many emcees that flow over the types of beats I make. The one guy I've really worked with here (True Light) has 8 beats of mine on his new album, but I did 'em free of charge for the exposure (plus they're early stuff of mine that I wasn't using). Other than that, I haven't really sold my stuff. Most of the rappers here in San Diego want to do the gangsta thing, or they make their own beats. Hard market. Though I do have a couple CDs of my beats at Guilty Simpson's house right now...it's just hard to get a reply outta the guy...he's understandably busy as hell. It'd be nice to sell a few to him and his homies though. We'll see how it works out...

What about you? You've got dope beats...you makin dough off 'em?

Yea i feel backed into a corner but what ends up happening is i go and make a track, these guys on here need to understand the power of internet ,music & vid i could make diss tracks every night but i think that if we all band togather we could promote a cd and make some money think about it, if we had 10 people on here blowing up the internet with a comp CD but thats something we can talk about another time.

Ive peeked the intress of a magazine owner who done alot of interviews with alot of mainstream artist i just need to get busy and make something happen.
Do you mind if i play with one of your tracks and drop some vid on it i need to show that i can switch styles?

#7 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

Yea i feel backed into a corner but what ends up happening is i go and make a track, these guys on here need to understand the power of internet ,music & vid i could make diss tracks every night but i think that if we all band togather we could promote a cd and make some money think about it, if we had 10 people on here blowing up the internet with a comp CD but thats something we can talk about another time.

Ive peeked the intress of a magazine owner who done alot of interviews with alot of mainstream artist i just need to get busy and make something happen.
Do you mind if i play with one of your tracks and drop some vid on it i need to show that i can switch styles?

Sure...which beat you wantin' to work with?

EDIT: Oh yeah...are you gonna get in on the STMB compilation to raise $$ for Dilla's mom? Hit up Arlodizzle with any track submissions you wanna drop on it.

#8 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:09 AM

you suckerd another one in?

is this your master plan after you pissed everyone off?

"hmm the lesbian thing isnt working,i know ! il make videos for everyone then everyone will like me"

wrong dicko

dead fuckin wrong

#9 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:10 AM

I think this board has a lot of kids on here as young as 17 perhaps so i start to feel bad arguing with a kid knowing that i use to teach English to kids in japan

what? :(

#10 Patch Lunch

Patch Lunch

is flavour like praline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:21 AM

i reckon bronx nigga looks like Ice cube on the cover of Amerikkkkas most wanted.

what a happy young man. always got something positive to say.

imagine waking up scowling everyday. ugh..tiresome to say the least..

#11 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:23 AM

i reckon bronx nigga looks like Ice cube on the cover of Amerikkkkas most wanted.

better looking though

#12 Patch Lunch

Patch Lunch

is flavour like praline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:23 AM

better looking though

but with the pissed off scowl? hmm. dunno bout that man..

#13 DJ Jermaine

DJ Jermaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:01 AM

you suckerd another one in?

is this your master plan after you pissed everyone off?

"hmm the lesbian thing isnt working,i know ! il make videos for everyone then everyone will like me"

wrong dicko

dead fuckin wrong

I think your really a suburban wigger

#14 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:12 AM

I think your really a suburban wigger

yea you can tell by the way he writes he wants to be black or trying to sound more of... hey show your photo bitch ass kid still living with your mama!

Tim dog is the real bronx nig and he would fuck you in prison real good in ur ass.

#15 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:56 AM

yea you can tell by the way he writes he wants to be black or trying to sound more of... hey show your photo bitch ass kid still living with your mama!
Tim dog is the real bronx nig and he would fuck you in prison real good in ur ass.

corny

you still upset over the yoko pic?

have a tissue

im out til next month so have fun dickheads!

#16 DJ Jermaine

DJ Jermaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:32 AM

corny

you still upset over the yoko pic?

have a tissue
im out til next month so have fun dickheads!

check the NIGHT NURSE thread he showed his true colors white dude hiding in black face trying real hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users