Photo

MF Doom - My Favourite Ladies (Madlib Remix)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 snot_bubbles

snot_bubbles

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:11 AM

here you go: Tom Brown - Come For The Ride

#2 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:22 AM

i know, i have it, and it really is THAT good

#3 snot_bubbles

snot_bubbles

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:41 AM

i know, i have it, and it really is THAT good

okay, just thought I'd share for the peeps that didn't know

#4 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:13 PM

You know I was gonna make antoher post about remixes vol.2. I genuily beleve that album was amazing, every jam on it I can go back and listen to it like I'm hearing it for the first time.I wiiiiiiiiiiiiish madlib would make another sooooo bad.Because those Jadakiss songs were the best!

#5 Drums

Drums

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:17 AM

You know I was gonna make antoher post about remixes vol.2. I genuily beleve that album was amazing, every jam on it I can go back and listen to it like I'm hearing it for the first time.I wiiiiiiiiiiiiish madlib would make another sooooo bad.Because those Jadakiss songs were the best!

yeah! loving the jadakiss joints. the whole album is pure heat. net weight, that inspectah deck joint, ohhh and the first joint with mood. hot diggity! hah. such great vibes throughout the whole lp. it really does fits the saturday mornings. and the evenings too for that matter!

#6 snot_bubbles

snot_bubbles

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:40 AM

exactly my opinion, I absolutely LUV those disco/funk samples madlib is using on this one... actually my favourite madlib release to date... kinda gives me that saturday night vibe nah'mean? and word @ jadakiss - my favourite track on remixes vol. 2 is "throw your hands up"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users