13 replies to this topic

#1 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:09 PM

I think for 75.00 a pop i will do vid for everyone as long as each track is under or around 3 to 4min

I will post it on you tube and also send out a DVD copy to you so that you can post it on your myspace page.

I know that my stuff is wired however i have a talent for finding the appropriate footage that matches your style and or you can tell me what you want.

I have a paypal account so it doesn't matter what country your in i think.

HONEY RIDER

p.s and if you have beef with me drop that shit on the ground squash it and lets make some art!

Vid is a bomb way to promote your stuff.
You tube and my space are free and the 2top vid share sites

See NIGHT NURSE
Please send your Req to my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/hivebeatz

#2 YO MOMS KNOW ME

YO MOMS KNOW ME

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:27 PM

I think for 75.00 a pop i will do vid for everyone as long as each track is under or around 3 to 4min

I will post it on you tube and also send out a DVD copy to you so that you can post it on your myspace page.

I know that my stuff is wired however i have a talent for finding the appropriate footage that matches your style and or you can tell me what you want.

I have a paypal account so it doesn't matter what country your in i think.

HONEY RIDER

p.s and if you have beef with me drop that shit on the ground squash it and lets make some art!

Vid is a bomb way to promote your stuff.
You tube and my space are free and the 2top vid share sites

See NIGHT NURSE
Please send your Req to my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/hivebeatz

Hmmmm....what do you have under your sleeve, lol....How long does it usally take you to make a vid?? Let's say when your creative juices are up to par...

I'm loving the weird vibes in your vids.....and that beat was pretty nice...only a tad bit too long for me....but still nice...keep it up HB!!!

#3 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:40 PM

Hmmmm....what do you have under your sleeve, lol....How long does it usally take you to make a vid?? Let's say when your creative juices are up to par...

I'm loving the weird vibes in your vids.....and that beat was pretty nice...only a tad bit too long for me....but still nice...keep it up HB!!!

Any vid i did for my self is for me. a vid that i would do for someone else is totally different from what would do for me. You gotta have your own stlye. So let me know what your looking for.

#4 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

How long does it usally take you to make a vid?? Let's say when your creative juices are up to par...

About 4hours that includes rendering the file and up loading it into you tube.

#5 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

is that you in the video?

#6 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:57 AM

:)

#7 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:40 AM

is that you in the video?

wtf? dude you need to get laid like now,stop sniffing round this dumb bitch if you ever met her she probably cut your cock off anyway

just leave it alone remember she is a person off the net im sure there must be chicks in your town or city

#8 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:32 AM

wtf? dude you need to get laid like now,stop sniffing round this dumb bitch if you ever met her she probably cut your cock off anyway

just leave it alone remember she is a person off the net im sure there must be chicks in your town or city

Your not even from the bronx stop bitting tim dogs name he's the real bronx nigga! why dont you break out like the chicken pox and go ask your mother for a real name.

#9 YO MOMS KNOW ME

YO MOMS KNOW ME

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

Any vid i did for my self is for me. a vid that i would do for someone else is totally different from what would do for me. You gotta have your own stlye. So let me know what your looking for.

Hmmmm, so you're up for ideas, huh?? That's good. You should show off that guinea pig vid to give kats a sample of what else you can do, lol. :mellow:

4 hours is pretty good though.... :o

#10 HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

[quote name='YO MOMS KNOW ME' date='Sep 22 2007, 06:50 PM' post='64651'
You should show off that guinea pig vid to give kats a sample of what else you can do, lol. :mellow:

4 hours is pretty good though.... :o
[/quote]

you trying to be funny 'M-Fer? I want more iced tea (Bill O'Reilly joke)

#11 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:03 AM

Your not even from the bronx stop bitting tim dogs name he's the real bronx nigga! why dont you break out like the chicken pox and go ask your mother for a real name.

hahaha awww you getting all upset cos you think im ruining your 'custom' how the fuck are you reeling these dicks in? you sending them pics of your skanky ass on your webacam or some shit,it certainly aint with talent

just for the record bronx nigga is a song by tim dog going off the other thread you prob had to google that

:(

#12 DJ Jermaine

DJ Jermaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:05 AM

hahaha awww you getting all upset cos you think im ruining your 'custom' how the fuck are you reeling these dicks in? you sending them pics of your skanky ass on your webacam or some shit,it certainly aint with talent

just for the record bronx nigga is a song by tim dog going off the other thread you prob had to google that

:(

Bull shit i remember when tim made fuck comp tan

i remember watching "fuck CPT on yo mtv raps

i rember that NWA never even made a response back to tim dawg not even one its like he scared they ASS

"FIGHTING OVER COLORS WELL ALL THAT GANG SHITs FOR DUMB MOTHER FUCKAS"

How bout kool kieth & tim they boyz
I got that shit on tape not cd when low end theory was out .
That whole one album was diisin dre and easy e and yellow boy
but tim says hes cool with ice cube
shit mother fucka honey might be 22 but im old school
you fuck up son

#13 bronx. nigga

bronx. nigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:10 AM

shit mother fucka honey might be 22 but im old school
you fuck up son

is this an example of writing black that you were talking about? either way it reads like a retard wrote it

anyway i wasnt talking to you

as mentioned in the other thread im out til next month

#14 DJ Jermaine

DJ Jermaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:30 AM

is this an example of writing black that you were talking about? either way it reads like a reatard wrote it

anyway i wasnt talking to you

as mentioned in the other thread im out til next month

Um sorry a bit faded.

So everyone please check the NIGHT NURSE thread bronx nigga aka a white dude trying to hide in black face or behind a black name showed his true colors..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users