• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:11 PM

Something for everyone.

#2 Bill Collector

Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Any idea on the shipping costs to europe? (Sweden to be precise..)

#3 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:05 AM

these are all doubles, or are you jumping ship?

#4 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:33 AM

jumping ship. i kind of lost my heart for diggin. sad but true. i mean im going to miss it but i love shoes and clothes more.
plus cd's arent that bad. as long as im still supporting stones throw and other independent artists then its all good.
my loss is your gain!

;)

these are all doubles, or are you jumping ship?

#5 andt88

andt88

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

i need that rihanna record!

#6 ren

ren

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

yah dude, yo got some sweet shit,
i wish i had more money right now, but i still may go for a couple.

#7 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

jumping ship. i kind of lost my heart for diggin. sad but true. i mean im going to miss it but i love shoes and clothes more.
plus cd's arent that bad. as long as im still supporting stones throw and other independent artists then its all good.
my loss is your gain!

:lol:

you might regret selling some of these lots later in life... vinyl last forever .. clothing doesn't...

just some advice...

i mean if you had one record where you can make 180.00 profit i'd say go for it... but the 7" 45 of dilla might fetch 30 tops if your lucky...

do what makes you happy... i'd stick with the vinyl...

i have records i can flip big time and even though i haven't listened to them for quite sometime, ain't no way i'm going to sell em... so much history on that piece of wax... going to the store ... finding the record playing it.. then heading back home with anticipation.. playing the record a couple of more times... than playing it in a set... ouch could not do that...

your a stronger man than me!

#8 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:02 PM

well i never was big on getting the super dope rare ones. just wanted the music to listen to and enjoy.
im not looking to make a fortune on these records its just easier to flip them on ebay than a record store.

im sure ill regret selling these sooner or later but thats just the nature of the beast.

it was fun while it lasted but i just dont have the heart for it anymore. i'm still rocking stones throw and other hip hop artists its just now its on a different format.

you might regret selling some of these lots later in life... vinyl last forever .. clothing doesn't...

just some advice...
i mean if you had one record where you can make 180.00 profit i'd say go for it... but the 7" 45 of dilla might fetch 30 tops if your lucky...
do what makes you happy... i'd stick with the vinyl...

i have records i can flip big time and even though i haven't listened to them for quite sometime, ain't no way i'm going to sell em... so much history on that piece of wax... going to the store ... finding the record playing it.. then heading back home with anticipation.. playing the record a couple of more times... than playing it in a set... ouch could not do that...
your a stronger man than me!

#9 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:04 PM

plus im trying to live a minimalist lifestyle. taking babysteps.

#10 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:41 PM

plus im trying to live a minimalist lifestyle. taking babysteps.

minimal is the way to live...

enjoy you pursuits!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users