Photo

Selling the last of my records. All are in mint condition.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

OG Operation Doomsday 2xLP, J Dilla Donuts 7" picture disc and MORE Ebays?

selling the rest of my records. help me out. bid hard.

#2 Josh G

Josh G

Gonzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

ship within a week?

#3 daniel

daniel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:i'm a huge lover of type. i enjoy quiet environments. some would say i have an old soul. music plays a huge role in my life. it influences me in everything i do from designing to how i present myself. yes, it's that serious. when it comes to design work i like to create works that are orderly and neat. sharp edges and clean lines. family is important to me. without them i am nothing. i play my ps3 a lot and i'm sure i would have accomplished more if i had not purchased it in the first place. oh well. it keeps me connected to my friends. i'm sure there's more i can tell you about myself but i cannot think of anything at this moment. hit me up if you would like to chat.

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:57 AM

i put that because i work full time and go to school full time but i ship within 3 days of winning auction.

ship within a week?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users