#1 Dialog

Dialog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:making music,crate diggin,traveling

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:33 AM

hi i just set up my myspace but i have a problem i dont know how to put my own music up. if someone could help me out it would be great :P im looking forward to uploading some beats and other stuff i made.
sorry if this has been a topic before but i searched and didn't come up with anything.

#2 TRX

TRX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Making music, watching good movies, eating good food, you get the idea

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:49 AM

You need to start a music account in order to upload music.....on the top of the homepage, click on Music, then on the next page click on Artist signup (also at the top)...once your account is setup just Edit your profile and follow the directions.... :ph34r:

#3 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:55 AM

hi i just set up my myspace but i have a problem i dont know how to put my own music up. if someone could help me out it would be great :D im looking forward to uploading some beats and other stuff i made.
sorry if this has been a topic before but i searched and didn't come up with anything.

make sure you began a music account and go to edit profile, then to Manage songs, then under the heading Current Songs it should have a link to upload MP3s. MP3s ONLY!!!

once you do that, friend link me @ www.myspace.com/scabsivvi

GOOD LUCK!
SCAbS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users