• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wheelermook

wheelermook

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:10 AM

Respect to everyone who turned out to the Manchester show, too good for words, especially with all the ganja and booze that got consumed.

Anyway, due to being well into the live show, and a bit staggery. I didn't get the Merch.

Can anyone help with the CD's ??

One was Bass Your Car - don't know the other - they were on the ST front Page last week but seem to have vanished.

HELP ME OUT :D

#2 lib

lib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:14 AM

Respect to everyone who turned out to the Manchester show, too good for words, especially with all the ganja and booze that got consumed.

Anyway, due to being well into the live show, and a bit staggery. I didn't get the Merch.

Can anyone help with the CD's ??

One was Bass Your Car - don't know the other - they were on the ST front Page last week but seem to have vanished.

HELP ME OUT :D

wolf donuts, all old school rap tracks. the bass for your car album. two j-rocc mix's.chrome children and beat konducta. i think thats all.....

#3 wheelermook

wheelermook

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:21 AM

wolf donuts, all old school rap tracks. the bass for your car album. two j-rocc mix's.chrome children and beat konducta. i think thats all.....

Cheers man BUT, where the hell am i gonna get 'em?

Can anyone on here help me out? Not in the shops as far as i know- FaT CITY don't have em. :D

#4 lib

lib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:51 AM

Cheers man BUT, where the hell am i gonna get 'em?

Can anyone on here help me out? Not in the shops as far as i know- FaT CITY don't have em. :D

tour only on certain ones i think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users