warrensid

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

Just came across this a few minutes ago, so I thought Id spread the word:

myspace.com/shapeofbroadminds

"The most anticipated collab in the underground world has finally come up for air!
The future underground smash hit release "Let's Go produced by Jniero Jarel" featuring no one other than the honorable MF DOOM will have you saying Let's Go all summer!! It's predicted to be the new summer anthem!! The future hip hop classic album "Craft of The Lost Art" will show you the direction that Jneiro Jarel, Dr Who Dat? , Jawwaad, Panama Black, and Rocque Wun are taking you. It's faaaaarr beyond the usual! It's actually like a deep sea dive more than anything. The new album hits the streets Aug 28th worldwide.
Spread the word to all your folks!! Don't get left behind! Let's Go!!!"

#2 ayo

ayo

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

Thanks Warren

I just bought the album and It's on some next ish!!! Hotest purchase all year thanks to you! Peace!

Just came across this a few minutes ago, so I thought Id spread the word:

myspace.com/shapeofbroadminds

"The most anticipated collab in the underground world has finally come up for air!
The future underground smash hit release "Let's Go produced by Jniero Jarel" featuring no one other than the honorable MF DOOM will have you saying Let's Go all summer!! It's predicted to be the new summer anthem!! The future hip hop classic album "Craft of The Lost Art" will show you the direction that Jneiro Jarel, Dr Who Dat? , Jawwaad, Panama Black, and Rocque Wun are taking you. It's faaaaarr beyond the usual! It's actually like a deep sea dive more than anything. The new album hits the streets Aug 28th worldwide.
Spread the word to all your folks!! Don't get left behind! Let's Go!!!"

#3 Bill Collector

Bill Collector

Heel to the Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:53 AM

I got the sampler CD when I ordered some stuff from Fatcity, and it sounds great!
Will definitely end up in my shopping cart next time..

#4 Mattremot

Mattremot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:17 PM

this is a good album....

#5 ayo

ayo

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaap! I just noticed that I got the glow in the dark limited edition LP! Now this is what I call a dope concept. This album was not just thrown together. they put a lot into this record. Worth every penny!! :huh:

#6 gaseousclay

gaseousclay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:31 PM

yup, tis a good album. the dr who dat?-beat journey lp is also pretty dope. think i'll be picking up jneiro jarel's three piece puzzle album next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users