#1 KennyFresh

KennyFresh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

for those of you who asked for it - your wish is our command:
http://phobos.apple....amp;i=257300880

although this only comes with the non-mixed version of the album (which means you're missing out on some classic Premo-like rants from Waajeed, lol)
and you can't get The War Mixtape either

but for you strictly digital heads, hopefully this'll be more convenient for you.

or for those who are skeptic about copping the CD - the iTunes snippets are a good way for you to check out the album without downloading the bootleg.

and for everyone whose already bought the album, a quick review on here would definitely be a good look *cough*5starsonly,please!*cough*

#2 Patch Lunch

Patch Lunch

is flavour like praline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

for those of you who asked for it - your wish is our command:
http://phobos.apple....amp;i=257300880

although this only comes with the non-mixed version of the album (which means you're missing out on some classic Premo-like rants from Waajeed, lol)
and you can't get The War Mixtape either

but for you strictly digital heads, hopefully this'll be more convenient for you.

or for those who are skeptic about copping the CD - the iTunes snippets are a good way for you to check out the album without downloading the bootleg.

and for everyone whose already bought the album, a quick review on here would definitely be a good look *cough*5starsonly,please!*cough*

so what about the vinyl release?

forgive me for being in the dark if it's all ready out, i have just recently been to Amoeba in Berekely and SF and couldnt find it in either shop...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users