5 replies to this topic

#1 durty finga

durty finga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:22 AM

Sorry if this topic has already come up but I searched believe me I searched. Anyways have you seen this show? I just watched it for the first time last night and it had me busting! He kinda followed up where Dave Chappelle left off but even crazier. The fact that it is on Showtime allows them to get away with some crazy skits. Like Deaf Def Poetry I'm sure they are going to receive a few letters after that skit. And The Real Vagina Monologues skit...you have to see it. Check out your program guide and watch.

#2 NineSSix

NineSSix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:29 AM

Watched it for awhile (for the first time also) last nite, wasn't really feelin' it. Dude had his son on there makin' Xzibit look dumb as hell (funny how he kept promotin his album). Tripped out when I seen Aries Spears on it. It had it's moments but I don't know....maybe I'm just jumpin' to quick to judge it.

#3 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:49 AM

MMMMM...I might have to check this.

I saw Damon Wayans like at a Comedy Club he wasn't all that funny he was saying how money makes you lose your funny factor. Like when your broke you always have something to talk about, which is true. I got plenty of jokes........

I know the new Def Comedy Jam is garbage nothing like the old series with Martin Lawrence and Joe Torry (Are you ready for the next comedian? DAMNNNNNN.. is he funny)

Mike Epps is NOT funny

#4 durty finga

durty finga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

Mike Epps is NOT funny

yeah...no. And Whiteboys in the Hood. no... seemed like they edited the laughs to make it like the black crowd love these lame white comedians more than they did. you know when they capture that "no he di-int" moment but its all good cuz we one race. no.

#5 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:05 PM

yeah...no. And Whiteboys in the Hood. no... seemed like they edited the laughs to make it like the black crowd love these lame white comedians more than they did. you know when they capture that "no he di-int" moment but its all good cuz we one race. no.

I just notice that the audience nor I was laughing as hard as I used too at anyone even Adele Givens was WACK! and Kat Williams did his same routine for his comedy special.

That Ralphie May guy is funny though, he be dead on with shit

Comedy isn't like it use to be we need the Fox's, Carlins, Pryors, and Murphys back.........

#6 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:58 PM

Mike Epps is NOT funny

:D Did you see that standup special he did on HBO?? OHHH MY GOD.....THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users