• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 judono?

judono?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

got a like new microkorg i paid $400 for and i've owned for less then 4-5 months. original box, with mic + manual. selling for $320 shipped.

got a clean ass vintage piece... a roland js30 sampler/drum machine/workstation. as a bonus i'm pitching in a external harddrive that connects to it with scsi. the js30 comes with 45 seconds of sample time in reg. mode & has 90+ gritty seconds of sample time. if you love the way the sp1200 drums are gritty, sample your drums thru this joint in gritty mode... it also has the roland sp808 sounds included in the internal memory as factory presets. selling this unit $350 shipped.

as for the records:

==john coltrane - a love supreme

==a dope ass rare ass 12" from 1995 with biggie smalls vocals mixed over some west coast tracks. then glaciers of ice w/ ghost&rae, then AZ sugar hill w/ instrumental+vocals

==curtis mayfield LP give, get, take, and have f/ 1976 on curtom

==RBX 2lp f/ 1995 'the rbx files'

==kind of rare EXTRA PROLIFIC (hieroglyphics) 'like it should be' LP f/ 1994

==hiphop 12" from 1990 (up in this bitch!!!!) from professor griff and the last asiatic disciples 'pawns in the game' it has 3 tracks on it+ the instrumental for pawns in the game.

==fonzworth bentley 12" (oh, for real?) of laid back & since i was 9. has vocal, instrumental, and acapella version of each track. both tracks produced by dj lethal& tony deniro

==a rare 2LP from sway&tech. "wake up show unreleased project". this joint has to be from about '94-'95. look at some of the tracks on this record: d'angelo dreamin eyes of mine remix, rakim- when i'm on the mic remix, chino XL track f/ 1994 with tech on the beat and BABU on the cuts, another d'angelo remix for shitdamotherfucker, and the unreleased GEM by the one and the only, and one of your boys favorites, THE unreleased B.U.M.S track out house stunt, then there's a pharcyde remix for she said, and much more. early production by kutmasta kurt and king tech...

==the sountrack on vinyl for that movie FRESH. this joint has some classics on it from gza, raekwon&ghostface, wu tang clan, whodini, cold crush brothers, fearsom 4, spoonie g, and more

==another west coast underground hiphop rarity by OMID (he's the dude who produced the entire SACH lp 5th avenue. omid has worked with freestyle fellowship artists+ some of the west coasts underground elite. the name of the (oh shit, double lp) is called DISTANT DRUMMER

==the next new fresh motherfuckin' dude, who really isn't so new, but who has really come into his own as of his last 4-5 albums is MOKA ONLY. i got half of the lime green double LP. (side c+ side d). this joint features abstract rude...

==for you producers, i go the "Drums a go-go" LP by sandy nelson.

==go the classic SHYHEIM the rugged child 2LP. you already know...

==got the first DJ KRUSH LP which is titled KRUSH

==DJ chuck chillout & kool chip LP from 1989 called masters of the rhthym.

==and another gem for you producers, and this one is like super immaculate condition too, MAX ROACH LP called Drums unlimited

YA'LL HIT ME UP WITH OFFERS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE RECORDS.

peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users