4 replies to this topic

#1 arlodizzle

arlodizzle

The Unheard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:41 PM

anybody see it. i thought it was pretty funny...

#2 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:17 PM

Was it literally mad gay at times? Them cats do the most borderline homostuff Ive seen

#3 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:08 AM

anybody see it. i thought it was pretty funny...

It was genius...and yes some of that shit was mos def mad gay....still, fucking hilarious movie.

I will say this, I saw it at 11:50PM after smuggling a ton of beer into the theatre with my wife and our two friends...and we were already tilted and blazed...so we were nice and dumbed up for the hijinx....

That same night we watched this sick horror movie called "Silent Hill" like the video game....

That shit was sick right there, nasty special effects...and played out just like a video game....nasty....burn one and watch it.

#4 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:01 AM

Yeah I Went to See It Super Blazed and I Ended Up Buying a Large Popcorn (Which Was LARGE) And Eating the Whole Thing and Then I Went Into a Food Induced Coma And Fell Asleep...

But What I Saw Was Pretty Fucking Funny...
I Used to Think Knoxville Was a Pussy

#5 gravelheadwrap

gravelheadwrap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:26 AM

I saw it, was fucking hilarious!

Too bad they couldn't have done more in public, but I heard they kept getting spotted by fans. Spike Jonze as the old women was awesome.

Dave England (dude who shits his pants) is so funny, he makes the most awful sounds when he gets hurt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users