• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fleesh

fleesh

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:29 AM

Please check out these 3 new beats I'm tinkering with, as well as a drop I did to break in my new vs2480...heheheh... that's me rhymin over the good ol Paul McCartney joint, Bodega. This batch is not for my major label release or anything... I'm in training you could say. I have along way to go.

The beat called ScraPer-I used Beat It. See if you would have known if I didn't say shit.

anyway, thanks in advance for checkin this out, and peace!

www.myspace.com/mathematicsandscience

#2 DJ ADA

DJ ADA

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

I used that Paul a few months ago, but cut it up differently and called it The Walrus on Drums. funny how that works, when two people who never met end up using the same record. Has anyone else used it? That makes me wonder, like who's already worked with the samples that I think nobody has used yet? I love that album though. Who knew Paul could hit the skins like that! way hard!

the other one definately reeks of beat it. I cant imagine anyone not catching that. it's cool though.

http://www.indiestore.com/djada/

#3 ptahh

ptahh

Rambling Rambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

Please check out these 3 new beats I'm tinkering with,anyway, thanks in advance for checkin this out, and peace!

I really like jawbreaker. granted sampling times are quite short, heard there are some tricks to double it. None the less you did a good job with axelrod, considering how much his material has been used.

#4 fleesh

fleesh

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:18 PM

I used that Paul a few months ago, but cut it up differently and called it The Walrus on Drums. funny how that works, when two people who never met end up using the same record. Has anyone else used it? That makes me wonder, like who's already worked with the samples that I think nobody has used yet? I love that album though. Who knew Paul could hit the skins like that! way hard!

the other one definately reeks of beat it. I cant imagine anyone not catching that. it's cool though.

yeah that mccartney self titled joint is a classic, many many people have used it. i know preem used it on memory lane, and the beatminerz used it i believe twice on the smif n wesson dah shining lp... everybody jacked it in the 94 era and i slept on it for years. i went thru a beatles renaissance in about 04 i was determined to make that shit bang...

thanks for checkin, peace!

#5 fleesh

fleesh

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:22 PM

I really like jawbreaker. granted sampling times are quite short, heard there are some tricks to double it. None the less you did a good job with axelrod, considering how much his material has been used.

thanks man, i have a sick obsession with that song. i want to touch the shit that t ray used on the 4,5,6 LP

#6 fleesh

fleesh

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

[/quote]

yeah you're right, i shouldna even said nothin. feels like i fucked up the punch line in the joke. haha

#7 DJ ADA

DJ ADA

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:04 PM

here's what I did... I never really was in love with it but I still like it.

http://www.yousendit...888D1FF3E7E695B

#8 fleesh

fleesh

Rookie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:29 PM

I put a couple new joints up, I thought these were a better look than a couple of the others.

Peep em!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users