• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 judono?

judono?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

YO!!!! the kid needs money! Or a new piece of equipment. To all you vinyl cats out here, here's whats up: i'm selling a huge box of hiphop and various old school 12 records and LPs. I can't list every single record, and every track, and every version....there are more then 100 records in this box. I am down to do a trade all this wax for some musical equipment or i'm just going to post this up for sale on ebay. Here are some of the artists/albums in this box: dungeon family, bubba sparxxx, nas, mobb deep, large professor, common LP, common 12, dice raw, slick rick, field mobb, society of soul (organized nozie production w/ instrumental), roy ayers, weather report, like 3 spinners lps, jamiroquai, lord finesse w/ big l, mya, lil flip, crucial conflict, unreleased vinyl only king T, cannibus, big noyd w/ fire ass alchemist instrumental, tash, the rare tracey lee vinyl 12 featuring notorious b.i.g, slum village, pharoah monch instrumental LP for internal affairs, ayatollah instrumental LP, AZ, the beat junkies, maxwell, japhia life, angie stone, DMX, bilal, gang starr w/ acapella, ugly duckling LP, chubb rock, X clan, kid n play, MC shan, redman 12 f/ like '94 w/ acapella, doug e fresh, salt n pepa, whodini, jungle brothers very first 12, wyclef feat. MOP, killah priest, k9 posse, MC ren, soul sonic force planet rock, large professor 12 and large pro LP, cannibal ox LP, mr lif/akrobatik, clipse, kelly price, method man, MOP, ras kass, kelly rowland, 2 live crew LP, dj honda, 112, obie trice w/ fire ass instrumental, nate dog, terror squad, 50 cent, ill ass 'down memory lane' box set of 50's music for sampling, dead prez, trick daddy, camron, foreigner, fantastic four, aerosmith, latin soul, some psychedelic shit..., and MORE!!!! so here's the deal, if you are interested in this grab box of records, holler at me with your trade proposal or $$$ offer. I'm only interested in fully functional equipment that is in perfect working condition and great shape cosmetically.... microkorg or another small keyboard, a sp 606, or a 505, a sampler.... that is the range i'm looking for... there is a GANG of records in this box. A helluva lot of ACAPELLAS and records to sample off of for you producers. And then there is a nice selection of joints to spin for you Djs. I used the batch for both. Plus there are a few joints in here that are kind of collector pieces... late 80's hiphop... So let me know whats up. peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users