• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:music. film. rapp cats. warhol. hieroglyphics. vinyl. pop eye. butter. arts. the beats. the meats. spank rock. word. stylus. heads. stickers. samples.

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

Here's my first beat tape ever. You can download it all you likes.

DOWNLOAD

MYSPACE

#2 scabs

scabs

Facebook.com/scabsallover Scabsallover.bandcamp.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Ableton9, APC40, & Monome 40h

Superlative Records
    Zypher Un Label
    Keep Records
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/scabsallover

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:35 PM

Here's my first beat tape ever. You can download it all you likes.

DOWNLOAD

MYSPACE

they pretty much the same beats i have from you?

#3 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

listened to most of them. real good job man, like it a lot

your name reminds me of a group called Dr. Jah and the Love Prophets....is that where you got it from?

#4 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:music. film. rapp cats. warhol. hieroglyphics. vinyl. pop eye. butter. arts. the beats. the meats. spank rock. word. stylus. heads. stickers. samples.

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

listened to most of them. real good job man, like it a lot
your name reminds me of a group called Dr. Jah and the Love Prophets....is that where you got it from?

thanks.

my name is from a song by dillinger. but 'jah love' is just a reggae term. i'm guessing it means 'god's love' or something to that effect. i'm not a rastafarian or anything, i just like the song and liked the sound of it as a name.

#5 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:59 AM

they pretty much the same beats i have from you?

there will be a few beats that you have heard and a few you haven't. i mixed them though, so it flows like a mixtape. you just download it anyway.

#6 Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*

Guest_Doom_Addikts225_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

thanks.

my name is from a song by dillinger. but 'jah love' is just a reggae term. i'm guessing it means 'god's love' or something to that effect. i'm not a rastafarian or anything, i just like the song and liked the sound of it as a name.

oh ok that's cool. still, the beats are really good. do you just use fruityloops, or something else? i tried to force myself to learn fruity loops a couple of weeks ago, didn't have the patience...guess i'll just stick with acid pro :mellow:

#7 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

oh ok that's cool. still, the beats are really good. do you just use fruityloops, or something else? i tried to force myself to learn fruity loops a couple of weeks ago, didn't have the patience...guess i'll just stick with acid pro :mellow:

thanks. yeh, i just use fruity loops 6 and sound forge 8. i tought myself to use fruity loops in one night, i thought it was really simple. i actually got acid pro before getting fruity loops and i couldn't work it.

#8 Klay Doe

Klay Doe

STMB's Special Dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

Posted Image

I still need to find some jeans like that... :mellow:

#9 stopover bombay.

stopover bombay.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

Posted Image

I still need to find some jeans like that... :mellow:

yeh those jeans are hot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users