#121 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted Today, 02:13 PM

Loving 30 Hours.

Kanye does it justice. However he mentions in it that he might still have sex with Taylor Swift.

LOL. Oh Kanye.

#122 1stN3rd

1stN3rd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/1stn3rd

Posted Today, 02:15 PM

I think it's tight that after all these years, all these gimmicky production styles and massive budgets, dirty loops are still reigning supreme (at least in the case of Kanye's career).

#123 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Today, 02:22 PM

i'm actually glad "No More Parties In L.A." didn't make the final cut...

it felt pretty lackluster to me, despite the fact that three titans of their respective industry lanes came together to make it happen.  it's like Flintstones Meet The Jetsons...on paper it sounds sick as fuck, but in reality it just is another shitty product distilled from sheer brilliance on all sides.

i was also pissed that the original tracklist had only ten songs -- glad to see that he actually gave us a fleshed out album this time.

as a former fan, i feel like Charlie Brown every time a new album drops.  usually a decent single gets dropped and i go, "oh shit, maybe he's finally made something good again" and i rev myself up and run towards that football.  but then it always ends with me buying the album, putting it on, and by the third song shaking my head in defeat because i just wasted money on a garbage album filled with garbage music he wrote and produced at the last second because it sounded really artsy and cool to say he made it 1 day before its official release.

that's what the deal was with Yeezus, Cruel Summer EP, Watch The Throne...everything since MBDTF.  and even then it took me 3 years to come around to liking that album.  i just hope this time around he's finally gone back to making thought-provoking music instead of just ripping off Death Grips and then telling me and everyone else that it's thought provoking.  that shit may have worked for the simple-minded bloggers reviewing his albums and kissing his ass every chance they get, but not me or any other hip-hop fans that actually know their shit.

#124 OfficeTime8889

OfficeTime8889

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:a Hidden Interlude

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

He has a song called FML. Hilarious! I think yeezy is very talented but his douchiness is so high.

As smart as Kanye is, he dumb as FUCk!

Loving 30 Hours.

Kanye does it justice. However he mentions in it that he might still have sex with Taylor Swift.

LOL. Oh Kanye.

HAHHAHAA… love and hate is the same thing after all 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MWBOOGIE, WaldoH, SwampThing