Photo

350lb rapper drops weight and drops album!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bombhiphop

bombhiphop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:41 PM

350lb rapper drops weight and drops album!
http://www.bombhiphop.com/jak.html

JAK DANIELZ
Posted Image

The Bar Hoppin cd by Jak Danielz features appearances by Buckshot (Boot Camp Clik), Sadat X (Brand Nubian), Craig G (Juice Crew/Cold Chillin), DJ JS-1 (Rahzel/RSC), Lordroc , BeKay and Godfather of Infamous Mobb. The majority of the album was produced by Johnnny Walker, with guest production by Rick Budo of Bully Bulpit and DJ JS-1.

We have the cd in stock now and are offering a special online deal. Order now and receive the cd before it is available in stores to the general public (May 1st) and as an added bonus each order gets a free Bomb Sampler cd. $12 in the US and $15 worldwide, price includes shipping & handling. For more info, to watch the music video and free mp3 downloads go to http://www.bombhiphop.com/jak.html

I guess I can equate my eating problem with that of a crack fiend. Food is my crack, but the sick thing is that it is completely legal and available in its most potent forms at all times. There were times in my life I would have gladly taken a great dinner over a hot girl. When I graduated with my masters degree I felt like the only part of my life that I was unhappy with was my appearance. Don't get me wrong I wasn't a slob, but there is only so much you can do with 350lbs. Jak Danielz

A friend of mine at work had the gastric bypass procedure and dropped close to 200lbs in less than a year. His results sparked my initial interest, but I wanted to try dieting again. A couple of years went by and I developed a hernia. When I went to the doctor for a consultation, the doctor turned out to be a top bariatric surgeon. He suggested I attend a seminar and the rest was history. I guess the fact that I was going to have to have surgery regardless made my decision easier. A lot of people think that this is an easy way out. That is the farthest that it could be from the truth. I was at the doctors 3 times a week and constantly undergoing tests which were often painful and expensive. Finally after months of preparations and long battles with my insurance a date was set. After the surgery I spent about 5 days in the hospital and two weeks of bed rest at home. Within a year I lost about half of my body weight. I don't even recognize myself sometimes! The funny thing is that growing up I used to dream of a pill that would help me get skinny, but instead it turned out to be a hernia that saved my life. Jak Danielz

This Sicilian born, Queens native, has been representing hip-hop in it's purest form since the early 80's. In 2004 Jak Danielz teamed up with NYC graffiti legend and producer Johnny Walker to form Cold Heat Entertainment. Since it's inception the Queens powerhouse has created a worldwide buzz through a blitz of mixtape, album and television appearences. Jak has contributed tracks to mixtapes and albums across the states and internationally, including major releases in the US, France, Germany, Italy, London, Belguim, Holland and Japan.

Jak Danielz has made numerous radio appearances on college radio; Sirius Satalite Radio and XM Radio, including two interviews on the " All Out Show" with Lord Sear & Rude Jude which is on Shade 45 Eminem's Station and Power 105.1 New York. Jak Danielz and Johnny Walkers music even popped up on The Regis and Kelly Show during a Jack Nicholas segment. During the summer of 2006, Jak won the Who Mag DVD Get Recognized contest through a collaboration with Grammy Award winning producer Mr Mig. Over the past year, Jak Danielz has performed at various clubs and venues across the country, including a memorable performance at the 2006 Independent Music Awards.

Posted Image
pictured left to right - Johnny Walker, Jak Danielz
photo by Patrick Cline

Artist : Jak Danielz
Album Title : Bar Hoppin
Catalog Number : BHH2079
UPC : 611933207925
Record Label : Bomb Hip-Hop
Release Date : May 1st, 2007

album track listing
01. Jak of Spades featuring DJ JS-1
02. Hip Hop Manual featuring Craig G & DJ JS-1
03. Bar Hoppin
04. Time Is Money
05. We Got featuring Lordroc & BL .One
06. Queens Thing remix featuring G.O.D.father Pt. 3 & Lordroc
07. Miss America
08. What Can I Do featuring DJ JS-1
09. Bullseye featuring Buckshot, Sadat X & DJ JS-1
10. Nothing Personal
11. You'll Never Know featuring Carrie Shaw
12. Next Level
13. DJ Salute featuring Bekay, DJ Dutchmaster, Lordroc, DJ Ody Roc, SR, DJ Butch Rock & DJ JS-1
14. Jak Da Ripper featuring DJ JS-1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users