THANKS EVERYBODY FOR COMING BACK EVERY WEEK SO WE CAN KEEP THIS GOING!
Many thanks for all the plays/likes/votes, much appreciated!
Let's clean our hands and start cookin'
STONES THROW BEAT BATTLE
Since I'm a sous chef most of the week I came up with something I think is cool
Record your kitchen!
Chop your onions.
Let the bacon sizzle.
Smash cutlery in to glasses (be careful)
Pour wine onto your steak.
Pretty much anything you would do in the kitchen
Record it with any device you prefer.
This can be a field recorder/phone/sp404 mic/ etc.
Use the recordings however you like!
Make a synth out of it!
Bacon sizzle (Record crackle imitation)
1. Use at least one of the samples, the more the better!
2. Outside drums and bass: YES
3. Outside keys/synths/instruments: YES
4. Outside samples: NO
5. Outside vocal cuts/skits/scratches: YES
6. Acapellas: YES
8. One beat per person (you can make as many as you want but as a single entry)
9. Upload your beat to the Soundcloud page and this topic
10. Listen to other peoples beats and leave feedback!
11. Vote for the beat you like the most!
The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 449" in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. For easy browsing's sake, you must also add it to the Stones Throw Beat Battle Soundcloud Group.
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: http://www.zippyshare.com