1 reply to this topic

#1 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,328 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

So, I just saw this video of some ufos over Osaka. Just wondering what y'all think about ufos in general.

Personally, if you consider the size of the universe, it is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe. If you consider the age, certainly a species could have a billion year head start. So I think it's possible. Distance is the only factor for me. But who knows.

#2 jbuzz

jbuzz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

i don't agree with you at all. The physicist Brian Cox has said the that fact that there is intelligent life at all verges on mathematical impossibility, and that considering the age of the universe it's a total fluke that humanity exists. I'm with him... I believe there is undoubtedly life out there, but it's probably on a bacterial level or something. I certainly don't believe that UFOs have come anywhere near this planet... It honestly just wouldn't make sense, either they'd reveal themselves to us, blow us up, or just watch us from a distance with some super camera or something, why hover around in the sky like that? My two cents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users