• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:11 PM

From now on I'd like all users posting music on this forum to title their threads with the format of...

"John Doe's Music Thread"

The word MUSIC can be interchanged with any, but not limited to the words Beats, Instrumentals, Raps, Song, etc, etc...

By creating a thread with this format...you are creating a home for all current and future works you create. This home will allow users to track your musical progression over the time period you use this forum. This will not only keep this section of the forum organized, but it will also help listeners and viewers to easily track down your work on this forum as opposed to having 10 topics that have been lost and forgotten in the numerous amount of pages this section of the forum has.

Secondly, I'd like to add that this format has the potential to really push your views up. Every person who goes into your thread is accounted for and with time can generate a total view count in the hundreds and even thousands if you're an active user. More views on your thread is like more views on your soundcloud...the more views you have, the more people will be curious as to why it is so popular...thus increasing the total view count even further. This is better than the mere 20 to 30 views people get on average with their current thread titles.

Also, this format turns your topic into a true place for feedback and discussion. I have seen many people visit and revisit threads with this format to let the artist know how he is doing and to show their appreciation for the work...sometimes you'll even get pointers on how to make your work better.

In other words.... Use the new format! If you don't, then I'll know you didn't read this and I won't pay you any mind. Lucky I'm not a mod or I'd delete the thread all together.

I love stones throw and I love the message board even more...so I really want to help this place grow.
  • soulREBEL360, JrSAMPLES, MikeG_Beats and 1 other like this

#2 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:46 PM

Bump

#3 spanishFLU

spanishFLU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:44 AM

Dude you're like a broken record at this point, not even a moderator. There aren't even that many people creating new threads that it would be a problem. There are literally threads from last month that haven't had new posts within that time still on the main page.

Its not that serious.

#4 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

lulz  . bump

#5 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

Dude you're like a broken record at this point, not even a moderator. There aren't even that many people creating new threads that it would be a problem. There are literally threads from last month that haven't had new posts within that time still on the main page.

Its not that serious.

You got 38 posts....you have no say,,,,,,,step ya game up and come talk to me

#6 1stN3rd

1stN3rd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/1stn3rd

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

Dude honestly shut the fuck up, you're just trying to call attention to yourself under the guise of "re-organizing the forum." You've already hijacked countless threads trying to force your bizarre "campaign" down every one's throats.

You're doing the exact opposite of what you claim to want.

You're stifling discussion and making no one want to post anything in Hype.

Fuck off and die, thanks.

• spanishFLU likes this

#7 spanishFLU

spanishFLU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:19 PM

You got 38 posts....you have no say,,,,,,,step ya game up and come talk to me

Lol, what the fuck a post count say other than I have more shit to do with my time?

Step ya game up? As in what? My post count? Work on your beats before you talk shit. Actin like you run this place. 

#8 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

Lol, what the fuck a post count say other than I have more shit to do with my time?

Step ya game up? As in what? My post count? Work on your beats before you talk shit. Actin like you run this place.

39 posts.

#9 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

Dude honestly shut the fuck up, you're just trying to call attention to yourself under the guise of "re-organizing the forum." You've already hijacked countless threads trying to force your bizarre "campaign" down every one's throats.

You're doing the exact opposite of what you claim to want.

You're stifling discussion and making no one want to post anything in Hype.

Fuck off and die, thanks.

Everything you just said is false....if people don't want to post because of a simple thing like this...that's ok with me.

I appreciate your response though..it means you possibly read my post. Sad to see you feel that way though. If only you would have used your time and brainpower to drop a few reason why things should stay the same... We might have actually gotten a step closer to creating an even greater community.

Much love though,
Peace.

#10 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:05 PM

Already putting this to work, bro.

#11 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:39 PM

Just saw that...good looks on following up... Really helps as it seems you had a lot of work you wanted to share...now you can either edit and update it whenever you want or post it as a regular reply...I'd go with the first one if it's a full tape and the latter for soundcloud joints.

#12 1stN3rd

1stN3rd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 AM

Everything you just said is false....if people don't want to post because of a simple thing like this...that's ok with me.

I appreciate your response though..it means you possibly read my post. Sad to see you feel that way though. If only you would have used your time and brainpower to drop a few reason why things should stay the same... We might have actually gotten a step closer to creating an even greater community.

Much love though,
Peace.

The long and short of it is you're trying to dictate what people can and can't post on a forum that isn't yours. If that's what you wanna do, then start your own forum. Me telling you to fuck off is because, sooner or later, that's what's gonna happen anyway. This will all be forgotten and there will be a new crop of newcomers who don't give two shits about your format. But have it your way, if you want, try to play internet cop, and see where that gets you.

#13 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 AM

The long and short of it is you're trying to dictate what people can and can't post on a forum that isn't yours. If that's what you wanna do, then start your own forum. Me telling you to fuck off is because, sooner or later, that's what's gonna happen anyway. This will all be forgotten and there will be a new crop of newcomers who don't give two shits about your format. But have it your way, if you want, try to play internet cop, and see where that gets you.

20h3lts.jpg

#14 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:18 AM

Again, everything you say is false.

How am I dictating if i'm saying that I would LIKE it if people would do this? I'm not saying DO THIS OR DIE!...

Secondly, I don't really get your reason for telling me to "fuck off", but if it involves other people catching the feelings you have right now then I guess how you feel is the same as how I feel about this format.... if enough people follow up on this, then eventually newcomers will take notice and follow suit...if not, ill be there to inform them on the benefits of this format.

Also, it seems the only person who doesn't give a shit about this forum and instead would rather play internet cop/dictator is you. I don't need to make a forum... all I need is a single thread like this one to express myself and my ideas. If you don't like them, that's ok, but you didn't have to make a comment and in fact, I would prefer if you didn't comment at all, because everything you've written is counterintuitive and non-productive. You're bringing too much negative vibes to the table.

Lastly, why do you even care? You haven't posted a song in over 3 months... which practically makes you just a listener in this section...and if that's the case, you're better off with this format because you can easily find everyones stuff in as little as a page or two.

#15 1stN3rd

1stN3rd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 AM

Again, everything you say is false.

How am I dictating if i'm saying that I would LIKE it if people would do this? I'm not saying DO THIS OR DIE!...

Secondly, I don't really get your reason for telling me to "fuck off", but if it involves other people catching the feelings you have right now then I guess how you feel is the same as how I feel about this format.... if enough people follow up on this, then eventually newcomers will take notice and follow suit...if not, ill be there to inform them on the benefits of this format.

Also, it seems the only person who doesn't give a shit about this forum and instead would rather play internet cop/dictator is you. I don't need to make a forum... all I need is a single thread like this one to express myself and my ideas. If you don't like them, that's ok, but you didn't have to make a comment and in fact, I would prefer if you didn't comment at all, because everything you've written is counterintuitive and non-productive. You're bringing too much negative vibes to the table.

Lastly, why do you even care? You haven't posted a song in over 3 months... which practically makes you just a listener in this section...and if that's the case, you're better off with this format because you can easily find everyones stuff in as little as a page or two.

Ok Stalin.

*goes back to listening to J Dilla*

#16 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 AM

прощание

#17 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted Yesterday, 02:01 PM

These rookies ain't been here long enough to know how we get down on these boards lol!  Whether you got genuine dope shit to post, you promoting your brand, or you're just a listener who just wants to hear some dope beats and rhymes by STMB alumni ... you gotta do ya STMB research to see how we do things round here!

#18 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:00 PM

Facts.

#19 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 PM

20h3lts.jpg

I want to do a consensus for a new peace song, so we can put Kumbaya to rest.

#20 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:59 PM

You can def do it, you got interesting sounds.... bUmP

#21 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 PM

this thread is toxic like a tampon left in a vagina for 7 months

who didn't see left making some post about it, and then some guy calling him an internet cop, and then someone else saying "can't we all just get along"

This is what Yr Mo did to us. I knew it. I knew it would come to this.

HE'S TEARING US APART

IT'S WHAT HE WANTS

CAN'T YOU SEE

HE'S SATAN, he's the DEVIL

#22 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Lmao

#23 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:29 PM

I don't want to say his name, because then he comes around

that Ol' Nick son of a bitch

#24 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:45 PM

lmfao... you're right he does come around out of nowhere.

#25 bcwarlock

bcwarlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Making music

Posted Today, 01:54 AM

From now on he should be referred to as He Who Shall Not Be Named...just to be on the safe side:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users