• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted Today, 02:11 PM

From now on I'd like all users posting music on this forum to title their threads with the format of...

"John Doe's Music Thread"

The word MUSIC can be interchanged with any, but not limited to the words Beats, Instrumentals, Raps, Song, etc, etc...

By creating a thread with this format...you are creating a home for all current and future works you create. This home will allow users to track your musical progression over the time period you use this forum. This will not only keep this section of the forum organized, but it will also help listeners and viewers to easily track down your work on this forum as opposed to having 10 topics that have been lost and forgotten in the numerous amount of pages this section of the forum has.

Secondly, I'd like to add that this format has the potential to really push your views up. Every person who goes into your thread is accounted for and with time can generate a total view count in the hundreds and even thousands if you're an active user. More views on your thread is like more views on your soundcloud...the more views you have, the more people will be curious as to why it is so popular...thus increasing the total view count even further. This is better than the mere 20 to 30 views people get on average with their current thread titles.

Also, this format turns your topic into a true place for feedback and discussion. I have seen many people visit and revisit threads with this format to let the artist know how he is doing and to show their appreciation for the work...sometimes you'll even get pointers on how to make your work better.

In other words.... Use the new format! If you don't, then I'll know you didn't read this and I won't pay you any mind. Lucky I'm not a mod or I'd delete the thread all together.

I love stones throw and I love the message board even more...so I really want to help this place grow.
  • soulREBEL360 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users