5 replies to this topic

#1 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids

Posted Yesterday, 08:46 AM

The blog can be found here. Sorry that the last title was less engaging.

http://www.stonesthr...9&st=0&p=339319

#2 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted Yesterday, 09:27 AM

Man, you're making shit hard...... Just make the thread with your name and follow that by "Music Thread" it's really not that hard to understand....we don't need to have you say it's "fyah" let us make that opinion, because if it's not then it makes you look bad for future drops....be confident, but keep it to yourself.

Gonna go check out your stuff now....

#3 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids

Posted Yesterday, 12:46 PM

Man, you're making shit hard...... Just make the thread with your name and follow that by "Music Thread" it's really not that hard to understand....we don't need to have you say it's "fyah" let us make that opinion, because if it's not then it makes you look bad for future drops....be confident, but keep it to yourself.
Gonna go check out your stuff now....

1. Being a stickler with titles, naming something "BLAH BLAH music thread" wouldn't sit well with me, especially since I will be posting multiple stuff in the future. As for the original post, it was an accident, seeing as how I can't change it.

2. When I have to tell you something of mine is fyah, I am obviously joking as I don't even think I sound that good and the recording of my voice is poor to a point. Anytime someone says something of their own is hot fire or the best shit, I get skeptical as it is an arrogant statement that, yes, can disappoint. If your shit was as good as you say, you wouldn't have to tell me so.
  • GPBear likes this

#4 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:23 PM

someone delete this thread now. thanks

• GPBear likes this

#5 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted Yesterday, 02:45 PM

Deez nutz
  • GPBear likes this

#6 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted Today, 05:12 AM

1. Being a stickler with titles, naming something "BLAH BLAH music thread" wouldn't sit well with me, especially since I will be posting multiple stuff in the future. As for the original post, it was an accident, seeing as how I can't change it.

2. When I have to tell you something of mine is fyah, I am obviously joking as I don't even think I sound that good and the recording of my voice is poor to a point. Anytime someone says something of their own is hot fire or the best shit, I get skeptical as it is an arrogant statement that, yes, can disappoint. If your shit was as good as you say, you wouldn't have to tell me so.

2vt8gu1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users