13 replies to this topic

#1 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:18 PM

DISCLAIMER: Sorry about the title. I tried to change it with no luck. 

Sooooo...does anyone remember the scene in Pulp Fiction where Marsellus gets anally rapped in a sex basement while there was a man jacking off in the background?

Does any of you remember when I posted that rhyme back on that post about Jonwayne?

Well, out of boredom, I kind of went and did this.

Jonwayne Fucks Disney While Firebreath (or Whatever Name) Busts Some

The lyrics are all on the Soundcloud links, and I wrote them all within a two hour period.

#2 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/delicuts

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 AM

This sounds a lot like BOFA

#3 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 PM

This sounds a lot like BOFA

Haha bofa or "nigga, don't ever touch a mike" bofa? (If you are confused, I had to look up the acronym and came across Urban Dictionary.)

#4 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:24 PM

those are the worse jonwayne beets to use 

imo

you suck   mister yo is better     leave now.

• felixherandez likes this

#5 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:37 PM

And mister yo is trash....

And nah, Bofa is not an acronym, but it's short for Bofa Deez nuts!
  • JrSAMPLES and GPBear like this

#6 Mister Yo

Mister Yo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:53 PM

hahah

i lose all respect for people that come out with tracks that are less than a minute or slightly less than two, the only time its acceptable is if you got a full length album and you just so happen to have one track thats shorter or else its just a skit.

with that being said this aint good... but do you happen to have the Mythology instrumental that Jonwayne goes over??? been looking for that for ages now.

and yo lightningpillhead stick to doing what you were doing that folk/pop and if you feel a couple good bars of rap throw em in that shit cause this aint working out for anyone. if you had a girlfriend im sure she'd be opposed to these here tracks

#7 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM

those are the worse jonwayne beets to use 
  imo

you suck   mister yo is better     leave now.

You realize none of this hurts me or gets any bit of a rise from me because I wasn't exactly taking the rap thing seriously.

#8 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 PM

hahah

i lose all respect for people that come out with tracks that are less than a minute or slightly less than two, the only time its acceptable is if you got a full length album and you just so happen to have one track thats shorter or else its just a skit.

with that being said this aint good... but do you happen to have the Mythology instrumental that Jonwayne goes over??? been looking for that for ages now.

and yo lightningpillhead stick to doing what you were doing that folk/pop and if you feel a couple good bars of rap throw em in that shit cause this aint working out for anyone. if you had a girlfriend im sure she'd be opposed to these here tracks

If I were single and my WIFE actually listened to hip-hop, I admit I'd probably be tripping a little bit inside, but nope.

And personally, I would agree with you all that the delivery is a bit off. I'm not a rapper. Again, I just did it to kill some time and entertain myself. BUT what would I do about this: a few people claimed to like "Alice in Wonderland" (three people) and even went so far as to repost that some shitty song FOUR TIMES AND "Peter Pan" was loved twice and reposted once. I also gained a new follower because of me fucking around with those beats. What I'm trying to get at is this: That's more Soundcloud love than I EVER got on my Soundcloud page for my pop/folk tracks, and those tracks are free downloads! (my soundcloud is www.soundcloud.com/csoim-blank-vids, by the way) The only tracks that ever came close to getting THAT much love on the page are a few remixes I did and a Squarepusher cover.

So, whether my wife would hate it or not, I am just going to go ahead and follow these three words: "numbers don't lie".

Don't worry, though. This doesn't mean I will start rapping more. I just really love those beats, and wanted SOMEBODY to rap over them. If you won't, you know good and well I will.

Now, back to my serious shit.

#9 lightingpill

lightingpill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

And mister yo is trash....

And nah, Bofa is not an acronym, but it's short for Bofa Deez nuts!

I know. I looked that up on urban dictionary. Haha! But thanks for listening anyway. I'd be sorry for the wackness, but I've never been so amused by the love the two tracks are getting.

#10 JrSAMPLES

JrSAMPLES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

someone mega bomb this thread and kill all wackness

im now sending you the coordinates

• GPBear likes this

#11 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

GODBODY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:58 PM

someone mega bomb this thread and kill all wackness
im now sending you the coordinates

Lol, I'm just still trying to figure out why he didn't just make the thread with the name like I been telling him? Other people have been doing it and people go in and out of those threads to check the progression of the artist a bunch of times

#12 Mister Yo

Mister Yo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

...can you get the Mythology Jonwayne instrumental?

#13 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted Today, 01:37 AM

I told you before that's not how shit works.

You don't just rap over beats. It's illegal. "Well I want their attention" yeah no shit. You're a fucking entitled idiot who thinks everyone should pay attention to him. If you want their attention, go get in a car, tour shitty clubs until people pay attention. Pay your dues. Literally pay anything.

If you want the beat. Fucking pay Jonwayne for it.

"Can I have the instrumental so I can rap over it and put "feat. Jonwayne" behind it for bullshit youtube hits"

You're a demon cocksucker.

#14 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted Today, 01:42 AM

Neither of you belong on that beat. If he wanted someone to rap over it, he has countless rapper friends who can actually rap, not just make a mockery of it online. Or he himself would have rapped over it.

If he wanted you to rap over it, he would have given it to you. That's what he has said publicly, so going against his own wishes is showing disrespect to the artist. And if you're showing disrespect to the artist, you don't get to mess with their music.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jonwayne, hip-hop, lo-fi, lyrics, mixtape, fun, sadism, disney, jonwayne fucks Disney

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

spanishFLU