STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Black Coffee
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/edtheyounger

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

Haha the ghost of pete haunts us.

Look, the kid ain't trolling... He's questions are way to basic to be troll worthy and he isn't really saying anything to divide people or get anyone worked up. Grifty's Pete accusations were funny for the first 2-3 times but got old after that. Im not giving advice for a thank you although it wouldn't go astray. All signs point to Flip being a young seed and not knowing any better so I've cut him some slack. Funny thing is his posts have generated some great conversations around here so like I said before IF he is a troll (which I doubt) he's been failing with flying colors, up until this point when everyone lost their shit lol.
  • jbuzz and GPBear like this

#62 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:03 PM

i don't buy it.  remember when this dude was hating on mariot for like a day and randomly flipped to the biggest pete dick rider ever?  you really think that was natural?  OR  how about when this dude returned from nowhere claiming "haven't you idiots ever heard of google alerts"?   i HAD heard of it, but i was still like...... wtf??? when pete came back a month later saying...... "haven't you idiots ever heard of google alerts"???

like.... they both really said the same shit?  it's just a coincidence?    

and WHY is some random forum kid setting google alerts to look out for his forum alias anyway

#63 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

yeah, i don't buy that Flip's a real person -- but that doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't be allowed on the boards.  my only position is that it's weak as fuck to think that the mods are somehow going to solve all your problems for you, because the alternatives are to either [1] toughen up and take it like the rest of us have to when we get called names, or [2] leave the fucking community.

this isn't Tumblr, we don't have to be warm-hearted and accepting to every new person if we don't want to be.  if someone is that much of a pussy that they can't stand a little bit of vinegar coming their way from established members, then they clearly don't have what it takes to handle being on the internet...

• GPBear likes this

#64 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

ok i'll leave it alone after this one.  but you're telling me that some kid who can't google the difference between beats headphones and studio monitors is out there using google alerts???  ok, over.  out.  no more.  peace flip. 

#65 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Today, 08:12 AM

And how did this spark up again exactly ?

James your mentioning that "Having a Right to talk down due to establishment" I want no part in anything like that. "Hey you been part of the forum for 30 days now we stop calling you a trolling prick!" what the dangling ball bag man ? C'mon that's straight up bullying. And as for setting google alerts, that's how we know it's Pete? You sitting there with some next level Batcave equipment or something ? Stonesthrow block your IP, the hassle I had to get Mellowyouth unblocked was ridiculous, you can't just set up another account using different names.

And GP yeah conscious like adults not turning an a kid, funny how this thread went dead the moment I pulled it all up and said say sorry, seems like the kids gone, a familiar pattern on these boards people pushed out without half a chance. Conscious would not be arguing over headphones or samplers, but guiding someone who hasn't a clue

#66 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted Today, 08:34 AM

Mariot straight up said he was using fake IPs. I said I'd stop! I'm stopping!!

#67 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Today, 09:25 AM

i'm not even gonna engage, because i barely even did anything this time around lol. 

yes, ODK, i support people like Grifty (and you) who have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a real, contributing member to the STMB community with the commitment you've put into your years-old accounts...i mean, to deny that we get spam or trolls ever is denying reality, dude.

you made my other point as well when you said it took you forever to unblock MellowYouth (never heard about that, curious to know what happened btw) from this board -- because this fucking person was literally tattling on Grifty for being called out, and that preferential treatment shit is plain wrong.  again, this isn't some utopian music commune; arguments are bound to appear here just like anywhere else on the internet.  that doesn't make this an awful place, you're just choosing to focus on the awful things that pop-up from time to time and then taking your moral high-horse about how i'm bullying people...foh haha, if we're gonna lower the standards for harassment to me insulting some anonymous account then we may as well just consider Broking to be the next Osama bin Laden. 

i'm just trying to minimize the bullshit as much as possible -- and i don't care who we're talking about on this forum, anyone pleading for the mods to solve their problems is a fucking entitled, narcissistic asshole that needs to be publicly mocked and driven away from this awesome place.  that type of mentality will destroy this site, mark my words...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users