STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Black Coffee
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/edtheyounger

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

Haha the ghost of pete haunts us.

Look, the kid ain't trolling... He's questions are way to basic to be troll worthy and he isn't really saying anything to divide people or get anyone worked up. Grifty's Pete accusations were funny for the first 2-3 times but got old after that. Im not giving advice for a thank you although it wouldn't go astray. All signs point to Flip being a young seed and not knowing any better so I've cut him some slack. Funny thing is his posts have generated some great conversations around here so like I said before IF he is a troll (which I doubt) he's been failing with flying colors, up until this point when everyone lost their shit lol.
  • jbuzz and GPBear like this

#62 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:03 PM

i don't buy it.  remember when this dude was hating on mariot for like a day and randomly flipped to the biggest pete dick rider ever?  you really think that was natural?  OR  how about when this dude returned from nowhere claiming "haven't you idiots ever heard of google alerts"?   i HAD heard of it, but i was still like...... wtf??? when pete came back a month later saying...... "haven't you idiots ever heard of google alerts"???

like.... they both really said the same shit?  it's just a coincidence?    

and WHY is some random forum kid setting google alerts to look out for his forum alias anyway

#63 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

yeah, i don't buy that Flip's a real person -- but that doesn't necessarily mean he shouldn't be allowed on the boards.  my only position is that it's weak as fuck to think that the mods are somehow going to solve all your problems for you, because the alternatives are to either [1] toughen up and take it like the rest of us have to when we get called names, or [2] leave the fucking community.

this isn't Tumblr, we don't have to be warm-hearted and accepting to every new person if we don't want to be.  if someone is that much of a pussy that they can't stand a little bit of vinegar coming their way from established members, then they clearly don't have what it takes to handle being on the internet...

• GPBear likes this

#64 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

ok i'll leave it alone after this one.  but you're telling me that some kid who can't google the difference between beats headphones and studio monitors is out there using google alerts???  ok, over.  out.  no more.  peace flip. 

#65 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 AM

And how did this spark up again exactly ?

James your mentioning that "Having a Right to talk down due to establishment" I want no part in anything like that. "Hey you been part of the forum for 30 days now we stop calling you a trolling prick!" what the dangling ball bag man ? C'mon that's straight up bullying. And as for setting google alerts, that's how we know it's Pete? You sitting there with some next level Batcave equipment or something ? Stonesthrow block your IP, the hassle I had to get Mellowyouth unblocked was ridiculous, you can't just set up another account using different names.

And GP yeah conscious like adults not turning an a kid, funny how this thread went dead the moment I pulled it all up and said say sorry, seems like the kids gone, a familiar pattern on these boards people pushed out without half a chance. Conscious would not be arguing over headphones or samplers, but guiding someone who hasn't a clue

#66 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:34 AM

Mariot straight up said he was using fake IPs. I said I'd stop! I'm stopping!!

#67 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 AM

i'm not even gonna engage, because i barely even did anything this time around lol. 

yes, ODK, i support people like Grifty (and you) who have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a real, contributing member to the STMB community with the commitment you've put into your years-old accounts...i mean, to deny that we get spam or trolls ever is denying reality, dude.

you made my other point as well when you said it took you forever to unblock MellowYouth (never heard about that, curious to know what happened btw) from this board -- because this fucking person was literally tattling on Grifty for being called out, and that preferential treatment shit is plain wrong.  again, this isn't some utopian music commune; arguments are bound to appear here just like anywhere else on the internet.  that doesn't make this an awful place, you're just choosing to focus on the awful things that pop-up from time to time and then taking your moral high-horse about how i'm bullying people...foh haha, if we're gonna lower the standards for harassment to me insulting some anonymous account then we may as well just consider Broking to be the next Osama bin Laden. 

i'm just trying to minimize the bullshit as much as possible -- and i don't care who we're talking about on this forum, anyone pleading for the mods to solve their problems is a fucking entitled, narcissistic asshole that needs to be publicly mocked and driven away from this awesome place.  that type of mentality will destroy this site, mark my words...

#68 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Yesterday, 03:30 PM

Not saying your bullying dude, I'm  saying you all are, sticking together over Pete yeah, hell yeah, sticking together over a noob not having a clue no no no!,

Mellow got band in a battle, we were having shit from a kid called Necadah, you may remember, turned out we all got it completely wrong and he was Asbergers, so who went in waving the Stonesthrow battle flag and fucked it completely by trolling what I thought and looked liked trolling, yeah me, BIG time. Blew up in my face BUT I learnt from it (Yeah the special needs carer bullying a special needs kid online! not my greatest moment), backed down and APOLOGIZED cos I was more than wrong. Basically we all thought Mellow was Necadah and loads of us posted to BOT, got it blocked then Mellow messaged me saying he pretended to be Necadah, and his account is blocked, opppps, the pleading I had to do to get BOT to reverse it is pretty why I'm like, get out of here with the sleeper account ish, it's not worth the trauma. Still not sure how Broking made a come back.

Now this seriously with no weird siding with people look at this kids posts, you can not deny it has gone,

your Pete, No I'm Not  

your Pete, No I'm Not  

your Pete, No I'm Not  

your Pete, No I'm Not  

your Pete, (Kid has had enough now, Grifty has broken him)

Help! anyone. Response.......I'm still struggling to find the harshness of his posts, that warranted the onslaught.

you know when a kid gets one over on you in the class room, then the class backs him(with no proof or evidence I might add), then the teacher, and your in this hole, thinking, I haven't done anything, what the fuck is going on, TA-DA!!! 

Waste of space Narcissistic yada yada yada, more unbalanced harsh insults, to someone who was put into that state of mind, because of some paranoia, about sleeper accounts. Sorry about my moral high ground holmes but adults should know better around kids. I remember when I first starting posting outside the battles not exactly the warmest response in the world. 

Had my spats with certain peeps, but always learnt something from it, you've witnessed me lose it many times, but when I've been a prick I eat my humble pie, but also pass on so others don't fuck up things like I can. Taken me years not to rush in like Brock Lesnar and ground n pound. 

Your right this is an amazing place, not when it's doing this, and standing up for it though. Next Noob guys can we try welcoming, saying hello, or something that isn't a challenge. Pretty shocked Grifty done it to be honest don't think I've ever seen you like it before, which tells me, he meant every word he said to Pete and it done his head in. Grifty was it, a cancerous black hole or something every time you see a Pete post. That stuck in my head. I felt no different. But this is. 

#69 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:58 PM

this guy's not even a noob though...you're judging the situation without any of the context leading up to it.  this guy's been around here before -- in fact, this account resurfaces every few months but he always leaves after one of us gets to him lol.

do you not remember the origin point of this person, when he was actively against PM for one day and then miraculously turned his opinion around the next?  and not only that, but then he started doing weird things nobody else really does here like secretly message other users about how much PM was 'savagely murking' cats left and right 'throwing shade' at him -- who does that, ODK?  people don't change that much that quickly, and it raised red flags here so i theorized that it was probably PM himself using an alternate account to literally convert users here one-by-one with the triumphs of this "hater turned fan" heroic myth.

if you remember, Flip came back at me calling me all sorts of names, and saying i was a shitty person for accusing someone who had had his father kill his mother and then commit suicide (which frankly, had no place being mentioned in that thread and stank of desperation to get people off of his sneaky little trail)...then he said he'd NEVER be back again and left for like 9 months.

lo and behold, here we are now, and this fucking guy makes no mention of the previous bombshell he tried dropping on here, denies outright that he's PM or even knows who PM is (bullshit, btw), and thinks we're generally too stupid to remember the recent history of shit that went on here...you're literally sticking up for a total fraud, dude.  idk why you're going to bat for a person you know nothing about, and who cares zero about you or the way you're trying to help him.  had no idea Necedah had Asperger's -- that's kinda funny, actually, considering i used to think he was Constro's alter ego haha

#70 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

I have a confession...

I'm Pete. Okay. I lured you all into a false sense of security, and this poor Flip guy who, even though he's had an account a month longer than me, I still managed to treat like a n00b and bounce from these realms with my cruelty.

I'm sorry. I shall now run off, to make another terrible acapella diss track.

LO, I present thee with mine remourse, ODK....

...mmmmI've been drinking.

#71 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Haha the ghost of pete haunts us.

Look, the kid ain't trolling... He's questions are way to basic to be troll worthy and he isn't really saying anything to divide people or get anyone worked up. Grifty's Pete accusations were funny for the first 2-3 times but got old after that. Im not giving advice for a thank you although it wouldn't go astray. All signs point to Flip being a young seed and not knowing any better so I've cut him some slack. Funny thing is his posts have generated some great conversations around here so like I said before IF he is a troll (which I doubt) he's been failing with flying colors, up until this point when everyone lost their shit lol.

you know how horcruxes in harry potter make people evil (I learned that today)? pete is obviously a horcrux who's turned us all into douchebags

#72 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:25 PM

Pete has a notorious reputation for making sleeper accounts, and he's also banned at future producers and okayplayer. To me it's plain as day that chillso is pm but if dude returns I'll leave him alone for you odk.

#73 GPBear

GPBear

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM

I mean, we listen to music about shooting people in the face, it should be expected we're kinda abrasive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users