1. use a sample
2. outside drums: OK
3. outside bass, synth, fx: OK
4. acapellas: i have total faith in you
5. your beet has to be in 5/4 (5 beets per measure)
because of Cinco de Mayo. or not. whatever.
Thank you everyone,
1) I hit 2,000 soundcloud followers this very day so I released this beet tape. it's nearly all stbb tracks and when i hear it I remember yall and who picked what samples and that's nice.
2) the beets on the cover are the same ones as from last week's video. i'll write them off my taxes next year. this is the most gangster.
3) if you have questions about 5/4 ask the bright people who live here. or feel free to msg me: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) 5/8 is fine don't be cute, you know what I'm getting at.
The Fine Print:
Upload your beat to Soundcloud, include "STBB 426" in the title, and POST TO THIS FORUM by Wednesday at Midnight, Pacific time. For easy browsing's sake, you may also add it to the Stones Throw Beat Battle Soundcloud Group.
EVERYONE VOTES - by Friday at Midnight, Pacific time
Winner: post new sample, rules, etc by Saturday at Noon, Pacific time and upload the sample here: http://www.zippyshare.com
Q. Are we being punished?
A. Yes thank you.
A. Your futureself has got a good handle on the situation. Go on ask em.