#1 Nick da Lunatic

Nick da Lunatic

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/lunaticdanick

Posted Today, 09:50 AM

I/we made a song  with video against BULLYING

Beat produced by me ( nick da Lunatic ) co-production TWINNIKS & vocals by Bassick ( from Twinniks )

Plz Check & Share https://youtu.be/dYywXzidwzg

Thanks every-one

#2 MellowYouth

MellowYouth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted Today, 08:45 PM

word.

you should check out 'the dirties'

#3 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Today, 09:21 PM

^ i remember hearing about that film on Smodcast about a year or so ago.

Kev Smith had the filmmakers on and was showcasing their work for something called "The Kevin Smith Movie Club" or something like that...

as for the track:

the vocals are mixed too low, they should be the most dominant element of the track because it's assumed that what you're saying is important enough to warrant recording in the first place.  the beat isn't that bad, all things considered -- i'm gonna guess you've been at it (or whoever produced it has been at it) for anywhere from 2-10 months...which isn't a bad thing, but just remember to put things in perspective if you're truly in this for the long haul.  i don't want to discourage you while you're still in the midst of it trying to figure things out, but keep in mind that you'll most likely look back at this track some years from now and look at it as good for what it is during this time in your life -- but i mean, hopefully by then you'll have learned more of the technical side of things when it comes to crafting a decent track.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bullying, nick da lunatic, twinniks, help, stop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users