208 replies to this topic

#181 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Yeah those recent studies of the effect of Psilocybin on PTSD sufferers were very interesting, they found that it was effectively 're-wiring' sections of the brain that are known to be non functional in those with PTSD. And like you say, Leary was telling us since the 60's that we can be positively 'reprogrammed' if we can return ourselves to the state of 'imprint vulnerability' we experience in childhood. Leary always emphasised the importance of set, setting, and dosage though, and wanted to see treatments of this kind carried out in a safe, clinical environment. For somebody who is already a bit messy just bombing a load of shrooms could do more harm than good.

#182 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,540 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

I have never seen no shit like this....... EVER

I honestly thought for awhile someone was playing with his account on here 

I mean dude straight Youtube'd himself threatening to ETHER the board 

Talk about The Takeover

I also want to LOL James Pants taking screen shots of the post...

Also Finchy for MOD 2008 and beyond :D

crazy right? bring back wheeler is what im saying :P

#183 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

i think camping with a couple close friends is a pretty good setting.

mescaline trips last days from what i hear though; that's too much for me haha.

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#184 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,540 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Who you think is helping me?
My Cousin too.....
Can't ban masked IPs.
All you guys have to do is shut the fuck up and We'll leave.
If not, it's going to be a very tough month for you.....

im trying to put myself in his shoes here and imagining my own cousins response if i asked him to come over to a message board to help me spam it, i think his reply might end in "off"

#185 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Sort of related, someone told me that Kanye gave a guest lecture on transcending the ego!!!!

#186 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

is there footage?  i would love to see that, Kanye is my hero.

he's like a large teddy bear, and he's the voice of a generation.

#187 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM

pete marriott makes kanye west seem like mother teresa

• Berry Woods likes this

#188 Noodle Fingers

Noodle Fingers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Jazz, Hip-Hop, Lemon Haze, Doritos, Cuisine
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/noodlefingers/

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM

For real though, shrooms made me a better person both times I did them. It's like, realizing everything you've ever done wrong and how to make sure never to screw up in those ways again, and what path to go on from here on out, all while feeling an indescribable way, thinking of crazy things, and seeing cool shit. Everything comes full circle. Everything starts to make sense. You realize you'll never be the same person you once were. This is a new point in you life, and you can look back on this day as the one that changed it all. Then you wake up, have a good laugh, and realize how silly the things you were thinking about were. But you still know in the back of your mind that you learned about the universe, and even more so, yourself. And when you've had a chance to fully embrace sobriety, and being in your right mind, you look back and see that maybe those revelations weren't so ridiculous. There was truth to them after all. That's the beauty of shrooms to me. I'm not making any of this shit up either. Shrooms=recommended.

• Berry Woods likes this

#189 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts

just realized there's another Pete Marriott from Oklahoma...that is fucking hilarious.

this poor guy's SEO and online reputation is getting besmirched by a rapper that just so happens to have the same name haha.

strangely enough, this video has more views than the music video for "100 Proof" -- go figure.

#190 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

I took some shrooms at my boys place in BK and headed back to the Hilton hotel at ground zero. Weirdly I had some charm and was talking to some girls out front. Some dune nigg who had a hateful Dracula thirst for white women kept lurking. I was so close to fucking him up. I'm glad I didnt. It could have gotten ugly. I felt those ugly spirits at ground zero. We got shown out the back way-me and this fat as drug dealer who I shared a room with because he kept smoking weed in our room. I was so paranoid about the situation that I thought we were going to jail. Psychopsilbin was not helpful there,

#191 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

shrooms actually fucked me up majorly for like two years once.  we had blazed through 100$ of weed in short time and i was fasting so they'd "hit" me faster  and i was just majorly fucked up for like two straight years after i passed out

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#192 James Frank.

James Frank.

Deacon Schmooze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,604 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

set and setting, Boogie!  tripping shrooms with a drug dealer at the Hilton by Ground Zero does not seem like the best place to do that haha.

• MWBOOGIE likes this

#193 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:42 PM

http://www.independe...e-10080792.html

#194 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM

i think camping with a couple close friends is a pretty good setting.
mescaline trips last days from what i hear though; that's too much for me haha.

Problem is when you get older your camping friends get married. Friendly agape really messes with your head when you become older. You start to think you are gay because you miss your camping friend. My camping friend is now in CO Springs living with his wifey. And I'm just here living with people with interests far different than mine. Simple pleasures suffice, but without someone of similar mind around it can get lonely. Best to love yourself. I'm not wired that way.

Once did mescaline in the woods by a famous Protestant Uni. I envisioned a frat party in the bushes. Everyone else present was able to describe the scene that I was seeing. It was that night that I became a painter.

#195 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted Today, 12:00 AM

set and setting, Boogie!  tripping shrooms with a drug dealer at the Hilton by Ground Zero does not seem like the best place to do that haha.

Well my boys younger gf at the time kept trying to get my attention and my boy had made a playlist for me: tribe, all that good stuff. He offered the shrooms but didn't notice me eating them in front of them. I was put off by my friends gal trying to sassily get my attention by extending her torpedo titties. I thought she was wack. She ended up coordinating those shows mos def did at the bk philharmonic.

I was afraid of the 15 min train ride as I began to peek and didn't wish to end up in the Bronx.

All I recall was this pretty petite mulatto girl sitting across from me after she boarded. I was in love. There was a group of boys and girls from the projects to my far left and she kept rolling her eyes to me about their ghetto conversation. I thought they were ok. They hd nice friendly faces and were respectfully dressed. The thing was,the topic of conversation was: what would you rather have happen-have a roach walk over your food or a fly regurgitate on it? My love interest took exception to this convo obviously and connected with me. I tried getting up to walk over to her but as soon as I did I was peaking and felt shed discover I was all blotto or a rapist. I let that shit ride. It was kind of rap ey. My boy also laced me w some bk bud- his dealer was the cousin of Mario C of Beastie fame. Still wish I rapped to her- she was definitely a professional ballerina.

When I finally entered the corridor of the hotel some pushy Jamaican bellhop was giving the business to a Brit on a business trip. I had to break up the scuffle as the brit felt a bit slighted by the goat eater. He looked and was dressed like Hugh grant and even talked like him. He thanked me for being someone he could relate to simply based on my comportment. That was the last time I was ever really socially graceful. We related well and I respected his swagger just chided him a bit for being a bit racist and half a ponce.but we were boys as he already related to me.

#196 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

shrooms actually fucked me up majorly for like two years once.  we had blazed through 100$ of weed in short time and i was fasting so they'd "hit" me faster  and i was just majorly fucked up for like two straight years after i passed out

I know what you mean. Why were you fasting?

#197 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted Today, 12:09 AM

Because I was a dumb teenager I heard the thing to do was to go in on an empty stomach and it'd be way stronger. Thing is, shroom guy left us hanging all day, we finally dropped at 6 pm almost dark. An hour later a quarter of northern lights and dub sack of Afghani went missing into our lungs and I was REALLY losing myself. Sweating, hyperventilating, feeling dizzy. I passed out cold and knocked my head on a table. Friends started screaming, one guy called the cops. We had no sitter.

Pretty sure I just fainted from low blood sugar because I was a dumb ass

#198 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

Damn Grifty that sounds fierce.

#199 jbuzz

jbuzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted Today, 12:11 AM

I go out for the day and come back to see Pete's disappeared and a drum-circle about the medicinal properties of shrooms. Wtf happened?!?!?!?!

#200 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

Mate, shit went loco.

#201 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted Today, 12:15 AM

Because I was a dumb teenager I heard the thing to do was to go in on an empty stomach and it'd be way stronger. Thing is, shroom guy left us hanging all day, we finally dropped at 6 pm almost dark. An hour later a quarter of northern lights and dub sack of Afghani went missing into our lungs and I was REALLY losing myself. Sweating, hyperventilating, feeling dizzy. I passed out cold and knocked my head on a table. Friends started screaming, one guy called the cops. We had no sitter.
Pretty sure I just fainted from low blood sugar because I was a dumb ass

I wonder about low blood sugar often. I get flighty or high at night and morn and wonder if it's a blood sugar thing. Glad you are well.

#202 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 12:16 AM

There was unity in the face of adversity. And Bot just came through and wiped pete's posts.

#203 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,540 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 AM

There was unity in the face of adversity. And Bot just came through and wiped pete's posts.

he'l be back! after someone mentioning his antics on both okayplayer and future producer forums it seems like he does this sort of stuff quite a bit, seems a little odd a man of his age having to resort to shit like that, if you dont like what people are saying then just dont come here and get on with your life

#204 jbuzz

jbuzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted Today, 12:35 AM

Based Bot

• Berry Woods likes this

#205 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 12:59 AM

he'l be back! after someone mentioning his antics on both okayplayer and future producer forums it seems like he does this sort of stuff quite a bit, seems a little odd a man of his age having to resort to shit like that, if you dont like what people are saying then just dont come here and get on with your life

Yeah he probably will come back but it will be obvious, because he has all the subtlety of an erection in a leotard. Ultimately these types don't like to have their egos repeatedly threatened so they give up and go where they are not going to be challenged. My favourite marriott thread on future producers is the one where he claims to have invented the gated synth.
  • shakey finch likes this

#206 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • 5,540 posts

Posted Today, 01:13 AM

because he has all the subtlety of an erection in a leotard.

lolzz :P

to be honest when  he first appeared round here i didnt really pay him attention i saw that he had done stuff i think i even asked him advice on switching from the mpc to maschine, i saw that there was a thread on this #hiphop album but i never looked at it until it went to about 7 pages long and had me wondering wtf is everyone talking about here, there is obviously some issues going on with him and i was genuine when i asked if had been drinking cos he looked real sad in them videos, dont know what he thinks he'l get out of threatning people and threatning to 'shut down' this board none of these things will happen and im sure he knows that

#207 GPBear

GPBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted Today, 02:57 AM

Haha Bear! What the fuckery? That mix is terrible, the vocal is very low, I don't think you picked the right drum sounds, it just fucking loops, you just self released that on soundcloud, you aint had any proper records out since 1988.

YO YOU TALKING SHIT

YO YOU TALKING SHIT?

YOU LYING ASS BITCH BERRY IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT I'M GONNA EAT YOU LIKE JEFFERY DAHMER

• Berry Woods likes this

#208 GPBear

GPBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted Today, 03:01 AM

Yeah those recent studies of the effect of Psilocybin on PTSD sufferers were very interesting, they found that it was effectively 're-wiring' sections of the brain that are known to be non functional in those with PTSD. And like you say, Leary was telling us since the 60's that we can be positively 'reprogrammed' if we can return ourselves to the state of 'imprint vulnerability' we experience in childhood. Leary always emphasised the importance of set, setting, and dosage though, and wanted to see treatments of this kind carried out in a safe, clinical environment. For somebody who is already a bit messy just bombing a load of shrooms could do more harm than good.

Excuse me sir, but that's all just hogwash. You can't return to the invulnerable state of childhood.

Quantum Neural Networking, there's all sorts of studies in linguistics about how neurons are basically calculus equations, that learning is kinda like one neuron getting stronger proportionally to those around it being activated (Hebbian Law). Neurons are affected by vibrations of the optic nerve. So to go back to that state, you'd have to unshake your brain in exact opposite to all the images you've seen. There's so many studies on LSD etc, that on either side of the drug war you can read the data to make any conclusion you want.

It's not just not right, it's not even wrong.

#209 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted Today, 03:15 AM

Oh right, Tim Leary was a Harvard professor by his mid 30's, pioneered LSD psychiatry before it was criminalised, and wrote about 30 books on the subject. Have you read any of them? Have you experienced a large dose of LSD or Shrooms? The PTSD studies I refer to are nothing to do with him or his use of the term 'imprint vulnerability', I'll look for a link for you.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Berry Woods