• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Today, 07:01 AM

What the fuck ! when he posts videos it is so clear, is it not to anyone else, all this big man hard man shit, something has happened to Pete, the quiet ones are ready to lash out from anger, dunno what it is, but the trauma is there. I fucking knew it!.

#92 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

The wife dissing was initiated by pete in his first video. I totally agree that we could all be talking about something more interesting and useful. But I have reached saturation point with his spamming and shitty attitude. He isn't interested in anybody here, he only comes through to hype his shit, he goes off like a bottle of pop when anybody says anything contrary to his opinion, and he thinks he is some sort of hiphop legend when the truth is he never really made it. Fuck all that. He can either pipe down and behave himself, and post his hype in the hype or I'm going to rinse him everytime he appears.

#93 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

What the fuck ! when he posts videos it is so clear, is it not to anyone else, all this big man hard man shit, something has happened to Pete, the quiet ones are ready to lash out from anger, dunno what it is, but the trauma is there. I fucking knew it!.

Lots of people have issues though, its no excuse. Fuck him.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users