• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted Today, 07:01 AM

What the fuck ! when he posts videos it is so clear, is it not to anyone else, all this big man hard man shit, something has happened to Pete, the quiet ones are ready to lash out from anger, dunno what it is, but the trauma is there. I fucking knew it!.

#92 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

The wife dissing was initiated by pete in his first video. I totally agree that we could all be talking about something more interesting and useful. But I have reached saturation point with his spamming and shitty attitude. He isn't interested in anybody here, he only comes through to hype his shit, he goes off like a bottle of pop when anybody says anything contrary to his opinion, and he thinks he is some sort of hiphop legend when the truth is he never really made it. Fuck all that. He can either pipe down and behave himself, and post his hype in the hype or I'm going to rinse him everytime he appears.

#93 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

What the fuck ! when he posts videos it is so clear, is it not to anyone else, all this big man hard man shit, something has happened to Pete, the quiet ones are ready to lash out from anger, dunno what it is, but the trauma is there. I fucking knew it!.

Lots of people have issues though, its no excuse. Fuck him.

#94 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted Today, 07:40 AM

There doesn't seem to be much money being made in music. I don't even check out what these Stonesthrow artists are doing. Hype is terrible. It just doesn't pay. Music doesn't really pay. These boards were made to discuss music and that rarely gets done anymore. There are so many showdowns with guys with hands gripped tightly on their revolvers. What the fuck for?

these forums will be dead in a couple of years.

ODK I tried sending you a pm but your box is full. Anyway, why don't you post more? You have interesting opinions.

#95 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted Today, 08:33 AM

Lots of people have issues though, its no excuse. Fuck him.

No just made me happy I was right on a character judgement online. Next level of reading people to me  :lol:

There doesn't seem to be much money being made in music. I don't even check out what these Stonesthrow artists are doing. Hype is terrible. It just doesn't pay. Music doesn't really pay. These boards were made to discuss music and that rarely gets done anymore. There are so many showdowns with guys with hands gripped tightly on their revolvers. What the fuck for?

these forums will be dead in a couple of years.

ODK I tried sending you a pm but your box is full. Anyway, why don't you post more? You have interesting opinions.

Really no one sends me anything hold I'll av a look. I've made this choice of doing nights and it's fucked me, hardly any energy to do anything, but when I am going to comment then it's gotta be good.

#96 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted Today, 08:36 AM

Sorted !  :D was completely full, cheers man.

#97 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted Today, 08:40 AM

Comment of the week " Pipe down and behave himself". quality comment.

#98 SwampThing

SwampThing

To Serve Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted Today, 10:20 AM

my... god. frankly... this is embarrassing for us all.

seriously where is Bot? (i know, laughing his ass off, har har har) You request an unreleased madvillain track and you get deleted in 4 hours, you post rambling death threats all night and Bot's nowhere to be found. hopefully by now we've all had time to witness the insane train wreck here, and we can get rid of this, put it behind us, and try to bring the level of STMB discourse back to a respectable tier.

#99 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted Today, 10:31 AM

I don't see how it's embarrassing for anybody except marriot. People are nice and supportive towards each other on the whole here trolls and lols aside. He is the common denominator. Since Bot seems tk prefer to leave this sort of thing for us to sort out amongst ourselves, tbat's what we should do. I'm not trying tk round up a posse or anything, but I know a lot of others feel the same. He can adjust his attitude and quit the endless spamming or....

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

felixherandez, SwampThing